763

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 763: Look down on who
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 763: Look down on who
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Of course, the happiest and most maddened one is, of course, the owner of this autographed photo, "Chunhua Qiuyue can't do it anymore". He brushed the screen with the words "I love you", and Tang Tu saw his head hurt.

Jiang Chengfeng was afraid that Tang Tu's anger would not be smooth, and he could not pretend. Quickly start the small program and draw again. This is the last place for the prize of Tang Tu ’s lip print. Fans hope that this person is himself. When the net name is displayed, it really is not his own name, and it ignites new hope. Take the better prize.

The last lucky girl was a girl. She was relatively calm and did not have a fanatic message. She took the initiative to inform herself what Tang Tu would write. After Tang Tu had written it, she thanked him politely and ended the second prize. After ending the guest live broadcast of Tang Tu, Tang Tu waved with a smile on the camera. "My mission today is over. Now I will return the live room to Liu Ye. Goodbye everyone!"

In a resentful sorrow message, Tang Tu got up and left, and Liu Ye sat down again. She laughed. "It doesn't seem like everyone likes me back."

"However, we just think that time is passing too fast. The handsome guy's face hasn't looked enough yet, and Tang Tu is gone."

"After all, it's really hard to see the live broadcast of stars, and it can only be seen occasionally here at‘ Ladies and Sisters ’.”

"If only there were more second prize places."

...

Seeing everyone so reluctant to Tang Tu, Liu Ye jokingly said, "There will be similar activities next time. Let's invite Tang Tu to come again."

"Anchor, can you guarantee it?"

Liu Xun said, "Well, there is no absolute guarantee."

"Cut, Tang Tu will do it."

"I'm willing!" Tang Tu's voice came from outside the camera, with a smile, to cheer up every fan's mood again.

Liu Yiyi looked up and saw Tang Tu sitting on a nearby chair. The first live broadcast of Tang Tu was a bit high. He could n’t even take off his makeup. Instead, he took his mobile phone and watched the live broadcast. Liu嫚 I noticed his cell phone, 诶, it seemed to be the same model as the one she gave her mother 诶.

But at this time, live broadcast is the top priority. How can she have time to manage such small details, she can't let the live broadcast room be cold.

"It's nine-thirty. It's been so long before you know it. Everyone is right. Today's time is passing fast. Let's hurry up for the next round of lottery," said Liu Yan. There are only two places for the first prize, and the prize is my calligraphy. "

The brush character is different from the pen character. Tang Tu took the pen for a few minutes and Liu Ye wrote a character. Even if the number of characters was small, it would take half an hour to add up before and after the preparation work, which was a delay.

So Liu Ye had already written the calligraphy in advance. She wrote two Tang poems, and a Bai Juyi's "Baiyunquan": "Baiyunquan on the Tianping Mountain, the cloud is free from unintentional water. Why run to the mountain and add waves? On earth. ”Liu Yuxi's" Bamboo Branch Ci ":" Yangliu Qingqingjiang level, Wenlangjiang stepping on the song. On the east sunrise and west rain, the road is clear but there are sunny. "Her signature and seal are on each word.

With the help of Sun Weiwei, Liu Ye unfolded separately and looked at the audience. Everyone suddenly shined, and the style of the entire live room went up to another level.

"No wonder so many celebrities have collected her words, and they are really good."

"I really regret that I didn't buy one in the live broadcast room."

"There are only two chances, and the hope of winning is too slim."

...

The lottery system is running, everyone is holding their breath, hoping that their nickname will appear on the laptop screen. Three minutes later, the winners were released.

The net name of the first winning fan is "Little Five Sally." Look at the English name should be a girl.

Xiao Wu Sally bubbling in the message area: "Is it? It's me, it's me! It's really me!"

Netizens responded below, "It's you, it's you, it's you, our friend Nezha."

Liu Ye said with a smile, "Little Five Sally, you are the first one. You can choose one of them." Baiyunquan "and" Bamboo Ci ". Which one do you want?"

Xiao Wu Sally: "Bamboo Words, thank you!"

"Okay," Liu Ye rolled up "Bamboo Ci," which is yours.

At this time, a netizen nicknamed Jessical_J was in the message area @ 小五 Sally and asked her if "Bamboo Ci" was willing to sell it exclusively to her, and the price could be discussed.

Other netizens thought this person was funny, and asked her under her message, "Liu Ye's calligraphy works are very expensive. Not long ago, there was a fool who sold 450,000. Under normal circumstances, at least 700,000. Can you get 700,000? "

Netizens' tone is very joke.

I didn't expect Jessical_J to say, "But only 700,000, who do you look down on?"

With her arrogant message, there is also a huge reward, 100 beautiful castles-worth 52,000 yuan.

Everyone was stunned, including all the ladies and sisters. Did they attract another local fan? However, they all feel that this person's nickname is familiar. How does it look like SweetJessical214?

Given the relationship between Ji Qingqing and Tao Zhiyao, she couldn't give so much money to "young ladies and sisters", let alone 50,000 yuan. I'm afraid she would not give Tao Zhiyao a dime. Instead, think of it, Jessical is the English name of a foreign super bad street, and 1 out of 10 girls is Jessical. Similar nicknames should only be coincidental.

Xiao Wu Sally replied very firmly to the earth www ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Sorry, I can't sell this word. I want to collect it for a lifetime as a heirloom. After she said thank you to Liu Ye again, she didn't bubbling again, presumably she didn't want to be disturbed by Jessical_J.

For the second draw of the first prize, if the winner is not in the live broadcast room again, the prize will be deemed to be abandoned. Then he took the third time. The third winning fan was awarded "Baiyunquan". With only this word left, he had no choice. He left a message saying that he liked "Baiyunquan" better. He Thanks to Xiao Wu Sally for not choosing the word he liked.

Jessical_J doesn't seem to have any interest in "Baiyunquan" and doesn't ask the netizen if he is willing to sell words.

The raffle went smoothly to the heaviest grand prize. "The winner is the luckiest viewer tonight. He / she will get the calligraphy works written by the famous calligraphy master Cheng Zikun in the" Spring Festival "episode 6. Mr. Cheng is a very outstanding calligrapher in China .... "Liu Ye introduced Cheng Zikun's resume in a live broadcast room and emphasized again that he was a true master of calligraphy. Because not all viewers have watched their videos, and many people do n’t know about the calligraphy circle, Liu Ye wanted to express that this prize is really precious and much more valuable than her work. She finally said, “Thank Mr. Cheng Friendly sponsorship of our sweepstakes. "

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com