861

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 861: Xuefu 5 cars
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 861: Xuefu 5 cars
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Sitting at the stage, Liu Ye, smiling, gave Liang Shengnan two thumbs up, encouraged her, and saw her smile. Liang Shengnan seemed to have taken the reassurance pill. Liu Ye was able to live broadcast so freely, why wasn't she? She's still the monitor, what's worse than Liu Ye?

Liang Shengnan took a deep breath, and her serious face also appeared on the screen at this time. Liang Shengnan was relatively short and belonged to a non-photogenic figure. The biggest advantage of the webcast room was that he could not reflect his true height and was very short. Liang Shengnan specially equipped a pair of glasses for today ’s live broadcast. He replaced the black-framed glasses with thin metal edges. The whole person has a lot of spirit. She has no makeup at all-she never buys cosmetics, and her dull face is transparent. Strong school domineering spirit.

"Hello everyone, my name is Liang Shengnan, and I am from the third grade of the Department of Classical Literature of Capital University, ..."

After speaking the first sentence, she felt much less nervous at once. No wonder Liu Ye said that as long as you dare to take the first step, you will find that live broadcast is super easy.

"The reason why I chose to teach on the topic of" Feng Shui "was not that I wanted to spread feudal superstitions. Many things in ancient times were related to Feng Shui. By studying Feng Shui, we can understand the habits and trends of the ancients. If we carefully review it, we will I found that many large historical events are related to feng shui. For the first class today, I will start with the land under my feet, the capital feng shui. "

"In history, before the emperors of all dynasties and dynasties settled their capitals, they would find Mr. Fengshui to see Feng Shui, so that they could choose a treasure land. What about the capital? It has passed the Yuan, Ming, and Qing dynasties for more than 850 years. It has no second city to stand up to. Its nearly 3,000 years of Chinese history is probably only comparable to that of Chang'an before the Tang Dynasty. Why is the capital and ancient capital so similar? Won the favor of ancient emperors? It's because these two cities' Feng Shui are very good. "

"Class hours are limited. Today we only talk about the capital. From the map of China, the capital is in the throat of a rooster. It has been called the" bottle-mouth capital "since ancient times. Kublai Khan, the ancestor of the Yuan Dynasty, once said of the capital: , The north pillow Juyong, the west rides the Taihang, the east faces the Bohai Sea, the south connects the Central Plains, and the style of the ancient emperor's capital ', which means that the capital can be attacked and retreated, with the Taihang Mountains and the Great Wall as barriers, and facing the sea and the Central Plains, which is beneficial to The economic development of the country; a famous Feng Shui master in the Ming Dynasty evaluated the capital like this: 'Since the ancient capital was built, when it got to the sky, it got down to the ground, it won people's hearts, and it has never been there', which means that it is as good as the capital There is no second place in the country .... "

With the deepening of the narration, Liang Shengnan's tension gradually disappeared. This knowledge has formed a theoretical system in her mind, which is her area of ​​expertise. She came to her own hands and talked face-to-face with the camera. She completely released the manuscript and did not need to look at the ppt she prepared. , The text on ppt is just to make it easier for the audience to understand.

The audience who tried to buy lessons for the first time in the study was also infected by Liang Shengnan's narration.

"This little teacher is amazing!"

"As a native of the capital, I don't know what she said, it's a shame."

"I stepped on the geomantic treasure under my feet!"

"It is indeed Liu Xie's classmates, all of them are gods."

...

XXX likes you learn to be rich in five cars;

XXX praises you

XXX like you reading books;

...

There is also a rewarding function in the paintings. If the audience feels that the teacher is speaking well, they can give gifts. The gift price ranges from 1 yuan to 1,000 yuan. These praises are gifts with different prices. Unlike ordinary live broadcast rooms, Teachers can get the full reward money and don't need to share it with APP. The course tuition is divided into 50% and 50%.

The audience's praise spread quickly. At the beginning of the launch of the software, many netizens were watching and choosing courses as appropriate. People's views on "feng shui" formed two extremes. Believe it or not, it is considered to be tricks. Some of the more upright netizens saw the word "feng shui" in this class, and they thought it was a fortune teller's tricky and deceiving thing, which was very offensive.

As a result, "Mr. Liang" was borrowing the clues of Feng Shui to talk about history, but also spoke very well. He cited the classics and quotations, and drew on the boring historical knowledge.

So more netizens heard Feng entered his live broadcast room and chose to pay 5 yuan (non-professional level, the course price was halved) to listen to her lecture. Liang Shengnan looked up and saw the rising numbers on the screen. She had a sense of accomplishment that was loved and needed. She was more energetic in giving lectures and was full of joy.

Liu Ye also thinks Liang Shengnan is playing well!

She listened attentively to her lecture, and suddenly patted her back with one hand. She looked back at Zhou Buzhen, "What's wrong?"

Zhou Buzhen raised his chin to Liang Shengnan on the podium. "She is your classmate?"

Liu Ye nodded. "Yes, she is our monitor."

Zhou Buyi said "Oh", the eyes behind the black-rimmed glasses looked at Liang Shengnan again, and he did not speak.

Liu Ye is unknown, so he didn't think much. However, Zhou Buyi reminded her that she got up from her chair and picked up her mobile phone to shoot a video of Liang Shengnan's lecture and posted it on Weibo, "Our teacher Liang's lecture is awesome! If you have a good history and Feng Shui If you are interested, you can try to buy her course. We also have a free trial version of her course in our app. "

Immediately after the video was sent, a call was made to the phone that Liu Ye set to mute, and the caller ID was her mother's name.

She went outside the classroom to answer the phone ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Zhang Pei asked her what arrangements she had tonight.

"I'm going to have dinner with President Li and President Fang at night." Liu Ye's schedules are full these days, and he is devoted to learning and painting. He hasn't been to the warehouse. The cat food business is all for the mother. I also know, why would you call me knowingly?

Zhang Pei felt very tricky. She only knew that Peter's daughter had come to the capital. It was not Peter who told her. This morning Zhang Pei met Song Junzhe near the company. Song Junzhe and her were more familiar. In a few words, Peter's daughter was mentioned. It turned out that he met Peter's father and daughter while having breakfast at the hotel. They have been staying in the same hotel all the time. Song Junzhe invited Peter to have dinner several times, and the two were considered to have friendship.

Peter introduced Lina to him very enthusiastically, saying that his daughter came to China for tourism.

At this time, Lina interrupted, saying that her main purpose was to meet the true face of Lu Shan, the princess of the Han Dynasty. She asked Song Junzhe, "Since you and her are friends, take me to meet her now."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

New Novels
Magic Tool (3 hours ago)
Married the Scum Gong’s Villain Brother (6 hours ago)
The Wicked Cultivation Game (9 hours ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com