812

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 812: Teasing you
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 812: Teasing you
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Thinking of this, the old lady's eyes staring at Cao Chuanxiang looked like an enemy.

Cao Chuanxiang's eyes were red, as if she could cry in the next moment. Her three children were sitting in the back seat of the car, and her three small faces stared out through the windowpane with a timid expression. The car glass was not soundproof. Their grandma The scolding must have been heard by the children.

Yu Zhan frowned. He couldn't tolerate the grievances of small animals, and the children did the same. He said to the old lady, "If you have any opinions, you will have the opportunity to talk to Cao Chuanxiang alone. If you scold her in the public, you will not have Have you considered the feelings of your children? They are all your grandchildren, and if you do this, you will bring them a psychological shadow. "

Yu Zhan is pretty good. He doesn't like quarrels. He can reason as much as possible. He feels that the other party is an old man after all. The minimum respect and courtesy are still necessary. However, he overestimated the other party's character. People at all levels have never dealt with the rogue.

No matter how good-looking a handsome guy is, he is abominable to him, and Granny Wang cursed at Yu Zhan, "I am here to teach my daughter-in-law, my own grandchildren, I can raise them, I can teach them, I do n’t need your hairy boy to point and draw. My housework has nothing to do with you, let you be nosy! ”

"Distressed my male god, I was even scolded."

"Ouch, I'll go, this old woman's fighting ability is very good."

"If the child is present, the mother who scolds the child is really bad."

...

For the purpose of protecting the privacy of children, Liu Ye did not show three children during the live broadcast, and everyone only heard the sound of children talking.

Yu Zhan ’s idea is the same as that of netizens. He wants to protect Cao Chuanxiang ’s children. The Wang family is abominable, but Wang Chunhua ’s children are cute and innocent. He spends all afternoon with the children. Yu Zhan likes them so much that he has to change himself. Previously, Liu Chengyu was persuaded to make a stubborn decision-he wanted to use the money to send away the old lady Wang, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of money for him. In his cognition, nothing that can be solved with money is nothing.

He took out his mobile phone from the trench coat pocket and bluntly asked Granny Wang, "How much do you want?"

This question is almost humiliating, but the old lady couldn't hear Yu Zhan's meaning. She froze for a moment, and it seemed that no one in this world would quarrel with her, but consciously confessed to give money? ?

Isn't he kidding her? !!

She saw the serious expression on Yu Zhan's face, and Yu Zhan emphasized again, "How much money do you want to go?"

Granny Wang was ecstatic. She was lucky and met a big head of wrong. She turned her eyes greedily and said in a loud voice, "Are you Liu Xie's boyfriend? Her father killed my two sons one by one. , A serious injury, my family is so miserable! ... "

Mrs. Wang changed her face so quickly that she still scolded her daughter-in-law as a dog fiercely in the first second, and began to sell miserably in the second. She completely forgot her purpose of coming here and cast Cao Chuanxiang and her grandson away. Later, she re-explained the words told to others in the hospital and the miserable articles written on the "Love in the World" app, letting the onlookers understand the beauty of this big beauty with a mobile phone and her family in front. How terrible!

Liu Ye really has nothing to refute, what old lady Wang said was all facts. So she frankly accepted the scolding of Mrs. Wang, and shot every sentence and every facial expression into her live broadcast room.

What was supposed to be outrageous left the audience speechless,

"Uh, that's weird. Although this old lady is miserable, I can't sympathize with her."

"Her handling method makes me disgusted. Her purpose is too strong and she does not hide her desire at all."

"There should be nothing wrong with compensating the car accident and blame, but it can't be so endless, it's boring too much."

"To put it plainly, I just want to make money."

...

Yu Zhan was patient, waited for the old lady to cry, and asked her slowly for the third time, "So, how much do you want?"

"2 million!" Granny Wang opened her mouth with a number that was enough to scare ordinary people, and the caring people of the "Love in the World" app gave her the bargaining power, and Wang Zhihua also said that Liu Ye's boyfriend is very money! Wealthy people, it is a sum that can be knocked on. This young man looks quite honest, and he has to take the initiative to give her money. Why doesn't she smile.

Yu Zhan raised an eyebrow. He didn't expect the old lady to be so greedy.

He glanced at Liu Ye, and the two had a sense of confusion. Liu Ye immediately understood what he meant, and nodded gently to him. Yu Zhan's money was not brought by the wind, but was accumulated by his ancestors for him little by little. He couldn't give it to anyone for nothing, and it was awkward. Liu Ye had been with him for so long and lived Together, he gave a lot of gifts, but he didn't directly pay her money.

Yu Zhan originally wanted to solve the problem well, giving a little money is a meaning, but the old lady Lion opened his mouth and he could only tease her. Yu Zhan and Liu Yan planned to sing a red face and a white face, and the old lady Huyou played a show to the audience in the live broadcast room, so that everyone could see the faces of Wang ’s family, so that Liu Ye would not do this again. Worrying about it can help Cao Chuanxiang to send away the old lady.

Yu Zhan said quickly, "Okay, if there is less money, I can use Alipay or WeChat to transfer it to you. Such a large amount of money is not easy to operate. You give me a bank account and I will transfer it on Monday."

Monday ... It's only Saturday today, so don't have to wait one day?

Mrs. Wang couldn't wait to get the money and said impatiently, "I give you my son's Alipay, how much can you transfer today."

Yu Zhan pretended to think about ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ and nodded and said yes.

Mrs. Wang reported a series of phone numbers, Yu Zhan took them down, and checked her again, "Is this the number?"

"Yes Yes."

"The limit is 200,000, so I will transfer it to you first."

"Okay," Granny Wang couldn't cover up the corner of her mouth, and stared at Yu Zhan's cell phone, urging him to hurry.

Now it ’s Liu Ye ’s turn to sing with a white face, she just wants to stop Yu Zhan ...... She was scolded by her mother-in-law to the dog's blood, and she kept her head down, and Cao Chuanxiang, who was silent, suddenly made several strides to Yu Zhan. In front of him, taking his phone from him,

Yu Zhan's face was wrong,

Cao Chuanxiang said with excitement, "Mr. Yu, you must not give her money, they just want to save your money! The 300 million compensation before was not used in the right way, and they were all defeated by eating, drinking, playing ! "

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Drama Novels
Traveling the Villain’s Sister
4.7 (47 votes) - 521.8K views
After Reverse Transmigration, I Became the Four Arch-Enemies’ White Moonlight
4.4 (9 votes) - 30.7K views
The Best Of You
4.4 (8 votes) - 75.8K views
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com