828

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 828: Legacy
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 828: Legacy
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The Guqin prepared by the film crew for Liu Ye is another heavyweight prop. It is an old piano borrowed from the National Folk Orchestra by Shen Hengtuo. The public object has a value of hundreds of thousands. The layman only observes with the naked eye. It can be seen that the material of this piano is much better than the two thousand yuan cottage Luqi bought at the entrance of the Conservatory by Liu Ye. Its body is made of good tung wood. Guqin is a bit narrower, but heavier, with a black body and soft wood.

The piano was placed in a special wooden box. After Liu Ye finished modeling, the prop master carefully took the guqin out of the box and gave it to her.

The first shot that Liu Ye needed to take was a figure wearing a Chinese suit, carrying a guqin, and slowly walking up a cliff. After communication, the photographer will focus on shooting her back, side, and radiance with the mountains and mists, creating an extraordinary and refined mood like Chinese black and white landscape painting.

There are more than 100 steps from the top of the mountain to the cliff, which is equivalent to Liu Ye climbing the 7-story building with this sturdy Guqin on his back. He must also maintain his graceful manners, stand tall, and walk lightly.

Lin Dao was worried that Liu Ye was not strong enough. According to his many years of shooting experience, most actresses were weak and screaming hard and hot, and the bigger the actress, the more delicate, Liu Ye is not the past, not a professional actor. But she is more prominent than the big-name actors. Looking at the crowds who came with her, you can know how hard her backstage is ...

Lin Zhi is a director who is very proficient and acquainted with colors. He does n’t know his biggest competitor, Cai Henian, has found a new backer, let him become like that. Anyway, Lin Zhi is by no means going to offend Liu Ye. With her boyfriend.

He said to Liu Ye with a good voice, "If you can't move halfway, it doesn't matter, don't hold on. You can stop and rest at any time. We don't have to worry about the lens, we can deal with it later." Climbing without load The fastest time to finish all the steps is estimated to be 2 minutes. They don't need such a long shot. In the end, they will only pick and edit the best ten-second clips, which are interspersed in Liu Ye's performance.

"I'm fine," Liu Ye thanked Lin Zhi very much. He has always been very kind to her. "You have brought the piano up, and it doesn't matter if I take a few steps."

Lin Zhi laughed, "Okay, I hope we will pass it once, so that you will not suffer!"

The direction of the cliff is the east, where the sun rises. Liu Ye is facing the sun, so her back is equivalent to backlighting. The photographer wants exactly this effect. The Hanfu is black, and the backlight does not affect its color. And there is no need for special effects later, the Hanfu will be naturally plated with a circle of golden light, and it will look more luxurious.

Everything was ready. Liu Ye was standing in front of the steps. Tang Tu had come down from the cliff and was putting on makeup, but there were many people on the cliff. A photographer in front of Liu Ye was carrying a camera to follow her. There was also a large rocker camera behind her.

With the order of the director, Liu Ye took a deep breath and took the first step ...

It's simple to climb the mountain and walk. It looks simple. Actually, it tests the actors' performance, endurance and physical fitness. It's no wonder that Lin Zhi gave Liu Ye a shot in advance.

First of all, the steps on the cliff have been trampled by tourists for a long time. In addition, the crust movement of the mountains, cracks, crooks, and heights are inconsistent. There is no regularity. If you walk without looking, it is easy to fall.

Lin Dao told Liu Ye that in this scene, she needs to show a sense of independence and independence, as elegant as possible, it is best to bring her own immortality. Liu Ye didn't know what immortality was, and she hadn't seen any immortals, but she thought that Aunt Zhao was beautiful when she danced on the moonlit night, and she thought that maybe it was a fairy. Therefore, she has added her diligent dance steps to her since the beginning of spring to make her steps as light as possible. You ca n’t walk too fast, it ’s not in a hurry; you ca n’t walk too slowly, it ’s too deliberate. The elegant person must walk like a leisurely stroll, so she set a beat by herself and shouted one by two in her heart. . She looked at Bo Hui, who was watching the sunrise in front of her without squinting. Every step, she was very stable and balanced. The black skirt of Hanfu was dragged behind her, spreading out, covering all the steps she passed. Already.

Just looking at her pace, everyone will have the idea of ​​"Isn't the Guqin on her body heavy?" And "Climbing the mountain is as easy as climbing the stairs." They don't even know that Liu Ye wears five layers of clothes and the accessories she wears From head to toe are gold and white jade, which together weigh up to 10 kg, not to mention the weight of the guqin.

Someone who doesn't understand asks Lin Zhiqin how much? How much clothes? Lin Zhiyi said that they immediately cast their ground on the five bodies admired by Liu Ye, changed a man to wear such heavy clothes, carried such heavy things, and then climbed the mountain. They were absolutely tired and could not get out of beauty. Unexpectedly, Liu Ye looked slender and his limbs were so powerful.

And the mountain wind is strong, the higher the altitude, the higher the wind, the wind on the top of the mountain is already very strong, and further up, the wind is blowing loudly, Liu Ye's ears can hear nothing except the wind.

But she ca n’t close her eyes, shake her head, or shake her head. She has to control her expression, not to grind her teeth, and to be dignified, calm, and noble. Fortunately, Miao Miao fixed her hair style and headgear very stably, otherwise such a strong wind would be embarrassing to blow Mei Chaofeng. The sleeves and skirts of Liu Ye were completely blown by the wind. The golden embroidery of Zhai Niao and Yun Long on the clothes was exposed to everyone's eyes. The golden luster was emitted by the sun, intertwined with the natural light. Lin Zhi asked the cameraman to quickly close up the clothes. He wanted to let the crooked nuts know how low-key and luxurious Chinese traditional clothing is, not worse than their luxury!

"It's so beautiful ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ The people watching on the mountaintop see Liu Xie's higher and higher, his figure is getting smaller and smaller, as if to go beyond the earth, fluttering, and perfectly meet Lin Zhi's expectations.

He Huaguang nodded with satisfaction.

Finally went up the cliff, Liu Ye heard Lin Zhi shouting with a big horn below, "OK!"

The staff who had been waiting on the cliff quickly helped her take down Guqin and handed her a cup of hot water, because her face was pale with the wind, her lips were not the right color, and lipstick could not be blocked.

Lin Zhi shouted Miao Miao and asked her to make up Liu Ye.

Ms. Miao ran up with a makeup case and ran up. She didn't have to worry about her image, but she was tired enough, panting, and applying makeup to Liu Yan.

"Why don't you look tired?" She asked Liu Yan in surprise.

"I have been running for fitness since February, learning from my sister Chu Tao," Liu Yan laughed. "I can't think of it so soon."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com