892

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 892: Commitment
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 892: Commitment
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The latest website: Ji Qingqing, whose teeth are open to Tao Zhiyao and Yi Zhiqi, can tolerate being bullied by Feng Qingyu?

NO!

She and Feng Qingyu were completely caught up. The two men fought in the crew. From the secret to the bright side, there was a quarrel between the drama and the drama.

However, when this happened, Ji Qingqing did not sue his father and asked him to help Feng Qingyu himself. If Ji Qiansong shot and killed Feng Qingyu, it would be as simple as pinching an ant.

SweetJessical214 was named "the queen of rumors" and was blocked. After the killing, Ji Qingqing had a complex mood of resistance, fear and doubt intermingled with her father from the bottom of her heart. The father spoke, and he didn't even want to open his mouth to ask his father for pocket money.

In fact, she had nothing else to do except to get up early in the night. She had no friends with her all. She could n’t find anyone who could talk to her peers. She bought new bags, new clothes and jewelry. , And no one liked her. She now feels that filming is good, at least it can divert her attention, so that she is not immersed in the pain of nowhere to vent after being pitted by her father.

Ji Qingqing is not smart, she has to learn acting from the beginning, she must take a lot of detours, nonstop remake is normal, she also worked very hard to follow the director's request, Cai Honglong praised her every day for progress, she is really very Happy and fulfilling.

But she worked so hard, why did Feng Qingyu have to fight her?

Last week, Ji Qingqing posted a Weibo on her new Weibo "Qi Qingqing_Jessical", and told Feng Qingyu to fight with her on the basis of her qualifications and coffee, and to openly compete with Feng Qingyu on the Internet, making a lot of money A wave of attention. Feng Qingyu has many fans and many people who hate her. They feel that Ji Qingqing has a straightforward personality and dares to speak up and praise her.

Feng Qingyu also resolutely paid tribute to Ji Qingqing, ironically she brought her into the group, her acting skills were bad, dragging down the whole crew, Ji Qingqing immediately counterattacked ... A few back and forth, the two directly chattered on Weibo.

The chicken thief's "To the Beautiful" crew sit on the mountain to watch the tiger fight, and actually took advantage of the opportunity of two heroines to torture, to promote "To the Beautiful", making this TV series a successful search.

Prior to "Beauty", Zhou had the drama rights and the start-up ceremony. They both went on a hot search-the crew paid for it, but on the third search, they didn't spend any money. Fortunately, netizens like to watch tearing force.

All in all, "Be Good" has been on fire, juxtaposed with "Youth Plan" and has become one of many new dramas in May that many audiences look forward to.

Yu Feng borrowed money from Ji Qiansong, certainly not for the "Cangyun Sword" invested by him and Cai Henian-Ji Qiansong did not spend a penny on this movie.

Therefore, Yu Feng said that if the "Late Ming Dynasty Dream" box office is sold, the popularity of Xinghe Film and Television will rise, and more TV stations willing to buy "Youth Plan" will seriously affect the selling price and ratings of "Be Beautiful" These are all chain reactions.

Based on the previous events, Yu Feng also faintly guessed that there was a contradiction between Ji Qiansong and Yu Zhan and Tao Zhiwei. He said, "Xinghe Film and Television Company is not a large company, but in the entertainment industry, a small and medium company can easily grow in one or two years. Big companies need only a handful of movies and TV shows to make a name, and that's enough. "

Ji Qiansong is now the most annoying to hear the word "strengthening". He was only defeated by the anti-general of the Tao family. His body was filled with sullen air. He really needed an air vent, and he was planning to destroy the Tao family's Jin Tao. After the group, he started with Huaguang Media of Hejia.

Ji Qiansong agreed to borrow money, but he said, "It is a bad idea to hire a sailor." Ji Qiansong previously used his daughter's Weibo to send so many genuine black materials related to Yu Zhan and Liu Ye. In the end, all failed and failed. To sum up experience, Ji Qiansong has realized the powerful status of Yu Zhan and Liu Ye on the Internet-it is meaningless to find a sailor again, a waste of money!

Yu Feng was very anxious. "Then what good way do you have?"

At this time, the premiere of "Late Ming Dynasty" was less than two days away.

At a critical juncture, Ji Qiansong An. Inserted in Huaguang Media's eyeliner and sent him an important message-He Lushen used air traffic control authority in the middle of the night to try to fly from the capital to the capital by private plane.

At 6:30 in the morning, the first flight to and from the capital and the two cities of Modu is already in place, so how urgent was it that the road couldn't wait for several hours, so I had to come to the capital immediately? Ji Qiansong immediately asked people to monitor the capital airport and the few six-star hotels in the capital, and it was easy to learn the news of Jason Harmer's arrival in the capital.

Yu Feng also learned from his contacts in the entertainment industry that Qin Zhan was the host of the premiere of "Late Ming Dynasty". After reading Qin Zhan's resume, he decided to start with this young boy.

Tan Lin ’s illness and throat inflammation really did have the flu, and it had nothing to do with Qin Zhan. At that time, Qin Zhan was only discouraged and wanted to resign. He had n’t been desperate to hurt Tan Lin. Without this accident, Yu Feng must have also I will ask Tan Lin to do something, but I don't know if Tan Lin will betray Yu Zhan. However, the answer is highly probable, otherwise he would have been ridiculed by Liu Chengyu.

In order for Qin Zhan to cooperate with their conspiracy, Yu Feng gave Qin Zhan a very generous condition. After the success, he will give Qin Zhan a cash prize of 1 million. After Qin Zhan was fired by Xinghe Film and Television (inevitable result ~ www.mtlnovel. com ~ can directly sign a contract with Xingfeng Brokers. Yu Feng promises to give Qin Zhan the best resources and has no worrying future.

After listening to these, Tao Zhiwei and Qiu Jing already knew in their hearts. Tao Zhiwei asked Qin Zhan, "Did Yu Feng give you an oral promise or a written promise?"

Qin Zhan is honestly like a sheep at this moment, and he must answer questions if he asks, "In writing, he gave me a document similar to the letter of commitment with his autograph on it. If there was no such thing, I would not agree, I It has been fooled by Huaguang Media once, and it is impossible to be a second time. "

Qin Zhan's mind is still very clever, and he is no longer as naive as he was in college and knows the conditions. At first, Yu Feng was unwilling to write such a letter of commitment. The risk was too great! Fortunately, Qin Zhan ate a lot of knowledge, and paid attention to it. He had to write it. Yu Feng hesitated for a long time before letting the secretary simply get a copy.

After receiving the letter of commitment, Qin Zhan handed over the plan of the premiere to Yu Feng, and Yu Feng called him a deposit of 100,000 yuan, which was regarded as one-handed payment and one-handed delivery.

Tao Zhiwei asked, "Where is this letter of commitment?"

"In my apartment, I locked it in a drawer."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Drama Novels
The Gate Of Good Fortune
4.3 (6 votes) - 346.1K views
Love When the Stars Falls
5.0 (1 votes) - 17.4K views
Zombie University
4.0 (3 votes) - 41.4K views
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com