844

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 844: Press hard
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 844: Press hard
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Indeed, a large part of the negative comments on the Internet came from various competitors of Huaguang Media. Only one-third of this year passed, but Huaguang Media relied on only one movie to bring the light of the entire mainland movie circle Taken away.

At the same time, other film and television companies also produced a lot of movies, and they were released in cinemas one after another. They were street-scoring, losing money, being scolded as dogs, and utterly bad. Anyway, the box office performance was not satisfactory. Against the backdrop of "Autumn Moon in the Han Palace", the films in the first half of this year seemed to be overshadowed collectively. The peers were originally psychologically imbalanced, and now Huaguang Media has thrown out a killer with such great lethality. It has also bought media to overwhelm their propaganda and surprise them.

They naturally engage in various black public relations!

Well, in the entertainment industry, they have been stepping on and off secretly. Anyway, everyone in this industry has connections, right to speak, and they are all good at writing manuscripts, writing reviews, and criticizing critics.

Among them, the director Cai Henian and the owner of Xingfeng Entertainment Agency Yu Feng reacted most. They spent huge sums of money to let their men call the Marines, and tried their best to "Han Gong Qiu Yue".

Before Cai Henian, because of his nephew ’s TV series, because of the employment of Chu Taro and Lu Lu by Xinghe Film and Television, and the provocation behind Ji Qiansong, he was ignited by the wind. A shareholder of Huaguang Media.

Why are they so excited?

As mentioned earlier, the two have invested hundreds of millions of dollars to shoot the 3D fantasy masterpiece "Cangyun Sword", that is, the Lu Lu running dragon was retired, Zhang Xinyi was buried, starring in Feng Qingyu's movie. Cai Henian and Yu Feng not only invested almost all the working capital on the film, but also injected a lot of their efforts and time. Although "Cangyun Sword" is a fantasy theme, it also touches on history. It is a reference to the Han Dynasty background. However, it does not follow the history. It belongs to the overhead category. The characters in it are all ancient costumes. As far as people are concerned, the clothes they wear are similar to those of Hanfu. "Cangyun Sword" is scheduled to be released in China and Hong Kong on May 1st, almost at the same time as "Han Gong Qiu Yue" being released overseas.

For a movie to be successful, in addition to the important factors of high script quality, superb directorship and superb acting skills, it also depends on luck. Looking back on those good movies that have been box office sales, all are the common results of good times and people. Therefore, May 1st Labor Day is a golden date carefully selected by Cai and Yu. Compared with the fiercely competitive New Year's film in many movies, May Block is simply a stand-alone show in "Cangyun Sword"! According to their research, there are no outstanding movies in the mainland market in May. Just like the World Cup lottery, there are just a few reasons for modern leisure. Even if there are no good movies, fans will still go to the cinema When watching a movie, they will naturally choose "Cangyun Sword", which is very colorful in all respects.

When setting the file, Cai and Yu repeatedly confirmed that in May, there was only one historical movie "Late Ming Dynasty Dream" starring director Ye Tuan in Tang Tu, but there may be some black spots in "Late Ming Dynasty Dream". Once it is released, the scandal at the film and television base last year will definitely be picked up again.

Therefore, they have full confidence in "Cangyun Sword", expecting this film to win the first place at the box office this year, once again refreshing the director's achievements list and surpassing his previous achievements. Of course, they also need to earn more. money!

"Autumn Moon of the Han Palace" was released in January and has been downgraded for a long time. Originally, the water of the "Cangyun Sword" did not violate the river water. Cai Henian felt that his movie box office exceeded 3.4 billion of the "Han Palace Autumn Moon". problem.

It turned out to be a hit that made them angry.

First of all, just from the point of publicity, a Chinese historical film released abroad is hot enough to crush the same period costume film that is released in China according to the normal process. At that time, the media may be rushing to report that the Han Palace Autumn Moon is abroad. The box office obtained, whether good or bad, is speculative, and the two must be compared together. No matter how good, the comparison cannot stand, the more the contrast, the more the problem.

Secondly, the heroes of "Han Gong Qiu Yue" and "Late Ming Dynasty Dreams" are both Tang Tu. The popularity is joint. The audience will be affected by the previous movie and will definitely go to "Late Ming Dynasty Dreams" again. In "Han Gong Qiu Yue" contributed to the box office of "Late Ming Dynasty Dream", did not steal the box office of "Cang Yun Sword" indirectly?

Third, Cai Henian and Lin have a similar reputation and achievements. They have always been competitors. They have won all kinds of well-known domestic film awards. They are also regulars at major film festivals abroad. To many corresponding awards, their strengths are comparable, and they have always maintained a delicate and balanced relationship. As a result, this state has been broken, and Cai Henian cannot tolerate Lin Zhi's transcendence.

How can Cai Henian not have a sense of crisis!

As for Yu Feng, he and several major shareholders of Huaguang Media have been fighting against He Lu, and the dispute has never stopped. Some time ago, He Huaguang returned to China, and a series of vigorous and sweeping actions to eliminate aliens ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Did the shock show them?

I really didn't expect such a big event to be shown overseas. He Huaguang was able to conceal them as shareholders until the last minute. As a company's shares, it involves major company decisions. Do they even have the right to know? Moreover, Yu Feng holds relatively few shares in Huaguang Media, and Han Lunqiu has a large part of He Lushen's private investment. Therefore, no matter how high the box office of this movie, he won't get much dividends, much less than himself. The income of the brokerage company.

Cai Henian and Yu Feng asked Shuijun to write the black material of "Autumn Moon in the Han Palace" everywhere. They first bought foreign media, and on foreign news and social networking sites, they said how bad this Chinese movie was, that the plot of the movie was shit, and the actors The acting skills are the same as shit, saying that the owners of Chinese film industry are stupid, they spend a lot of money on North American and Australian cinemas to pay their faces, and then they hire people on the world-renowned movie rating website IMDB Give "Han Gong Qiu Yue" 0 points or 1 point, and write various bad reviews in English. "Han Gong Qiu Yue" originally had a score of 8.5, which was scored by Chinese people. The score was dropped by them. At 5.5, it fell below the passing line and there is still a downward trend.

They use these shameful ways to hope to suppress the popularity of "Autumn Moon in the Han Palace".

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Magic Tool (1 hour ago)
Married the Scum Gong’s Villain Brother (4 hours ago)
The Wicked Cultivation Game (7 hours ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com