807

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 807: Not a thief
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 807: Not a thief
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Cao Chuanxiang explained to the landlord that she has used this black handbag for several years. The bag is of good quality, very strong, large capacity, and can hold a lot of things. It is convenient for her to buy food, and it is also convenient for her to bring small things that children need to prepare. Too much.

Cao Chuanxiang's bag only contains sundries, not anything of value. Her mobile phone is usually placed in the pocket of her pants. It is very convenient to pay with mobile phones these days. Everyone does not have a cash bank card. She is a warehouse tally. She usually puts her bags on empty shelves in the warehouse. Everyone was in a hurry, the warehouse capacity was not enough, and her big bag was a big obstacle, so she put the bag on the window sill at the toilet door of the office building. Anyway, the company was all her own, and her cheap bag was nothing to steal.

All employees are free to enter and exit the office building, because the company has only four toilets, two women and two men, a pair in the office building and a pair in the warehouse. If the warehouse is full, workers will come to the office building to solve the problem. Lest you line up.

Before leaving for work, Cao Chuanxiang really went to the office to go to the bathroom, and took his bag by the way. Therefore, in the monitoring, she entered empty-handed and took out the bag. Cao Chuanxiang's explanation was very reasonable. She also showed the landlord what was in her bag. The landlord didn't see it. She believed that she was innocent. The landlord said, "You have to rush to the police and tell your boss to avoid them. Misunderstood."

Cao Chuanxiang thought of the words "impossible" that Zhang Pei, Liu and Yu Zhan said to the police. She shook her head and looked at the little son who was held in her arms by the landlord. She said firmly, "They won't do me wrong. "

Both mother and daughter Zhang Pei and the doctor Yu are very kind people. If they doubt her, they will not hire her at the beginning, and will not help her to get back the eggs, and laboriously arrange kindergarten for the child.

At this moment, Liu herself was watching this monitoring repeatedly. Obviously, the woman who entered her office stole Peter's computer, but Liu believed that she was definitely not Cao Chuanxiang. Although Cao Chuanxiang did wear black clothes and black pants today, he was holding black Bags, their bodies have similarities.

This is also a coincidence!

Liu felt that this person seemed to intentionally let Cao Chuanxiang take the blame. She pondered, what evidence can prove that Cao Chuanxiang is not a thief?

And when did the female thief enter the office building? How did you leave the office building? They carefully watched the surveillance video from 7:00 to 8:00, and did not see the second person wearing black clothes and black pants entering the office building or seeing people coming out.

it's wired!

The police are also considering this issue, but a crowd of people in a small monitoring room is not the appropriate way to handle the case. They copied all the entire 12 hours of the video and are going to take it to the police station for detailed research. The matter is significant, and the supporting police will arrive soon.

The police had two routes, taking the surveillance to the police station all the way; all the way to Cao Chuanxiang's rental house, they had to summon her.

After such a big incident, neither Liu nor Zhang Pei was in a mood to work and let the employees go home from work. Liu He Yu Zhan stayed behind to finish. Zhang Pei accompanied Peter to send the transcript with the police.

Only at this time did Liu have time to take out his mobile phone to see the situation in the live broadcast room. The fans saw Liu's face again. They couldn't control their excitement and sent messages.

"The anchor finally remembered us!"

"This live broadcast is Buddhism! It's because we are at high"

"I suspect Liu has forgotten that he still has a live broadcast room."

"Although there are no anchors to manage us, I think today's live broadcast is super exciting, and the feeling of reasoning with the netizens is very exciting!"

Liu saw this message and asked, "What reason does everybody have?"

She is in a mess now, all problems are blocked and there is no clue. She thinks her fans may really give her some clues. According to her experience of Internet celebrities, netizens are particularly good at being detectives, and always find out first. The truth, brainstorming, and she did n’t interrupt her live broadcast. What if someone sees it?

"Anchor, you should have come to look at the messages in the broadcast room. Several netizens said just now that they saw the thief who stole things!"

!! !! !! !! !! !!

Liu hurriedly said, "Sorry, I'm negligent. May I ask the friend who saw the thief, are you still there?"

"in!"

A netizen named "咩咩 咩" bubblingly said, "Goddess, do you remember that you put your mobile phone in the office to charge?"

As soon as he reminded him, Liu Xiran realized, looked at Yu Zhan beside him, and said to him, "I remember it! Before the thief stole the computer, my cell phone was dead."

Yu Zhan was shocked. "Did you photograph her on the phone?"

Netizen "咩咩 咩" heard Yu Zhan's question and immediately responded to him, "Yes, it was taken. I saw a woman's face flashing from above the camera. At that time, I thought about this woman's identity. I thought she was Liu's secretary or something, and she could just go into Liu's office, and several netizens said they saw it. "

There are only a few netizens who see this scene, because at that time Liu said that her cell phone was charging, let everyone go to do other things, netizens could not be dazed at the office ceiling, rare leisure time on the weekend, so many fun online ~ www.mtlnovel .com ~ They just treated it as Liu Guan's live broadcast and quit the live broadcast room to play other things. At 7:30, the number of online Liu Liu people dropped to the lowest point, only tens of thousands of people, and 99% of these tens of thousands of people are on-hook. Their mobile phones have already switched to other pages. Even if it is the remaining one hundredth, you may go to brush your teeth, wash your face, eat breakfast, or make up for sleep, take a nap, or take a break. Few people can concentrate on this episode.

Liu asked, "Well," "What does that woman look like?"

"It's hard to describe. She only appeared for a few seconds. I didn't see her full face, mainly because I saw her chin. I was going to retire from the studio, and I didn't take her to my heart. What she looks like, if only I and other netizens recorded or recorded this section in time. "

Love live broadcast does not have the function of automatic recording of live video. It must be selectively initiated by the anchor or the viewer. The charging of the mobile phone is too irrelevant. No one will be idle to record the video.

Liu suddenly felt a flash of light, and asked the netizen, "If you can see Cao Chuanxiang's face, can you confirm that she is not a thief?"

Bian: "This should work. Although I can't describe the appearance of the female thief, but looking at her again, I can definitely recognize her."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

Popular Today
Reincarnated as A Bamboo (22.8k views today)
The True Young Miss Is A Spoiled Boss (20.1k views today)
Chaoshen Technology Trading Mall (16k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com