745

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 745: Intangible wealth
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 745: Intangible wealth
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Liu Chengyu was in his heart, a group of grass on the wall, not just to see that he had a rich son-in-law posted it.

At this time, a supercar stopped in front of Liu Chengyu, with a luxurious car logo and exaggerated body, watching Liu Chengyu, his neighbors, and the entire street! Even the customers and businessmen in the store heard the wind and watched.

"Oh my God, I saw this legendary sports car in real life ..."

"It seems like more than 20 million?"

"This car is so cool."

...

In an exclamation and envy, Yu Zhan opened the door and respectfully asked Liu Chengyu to get in the car.

Looking at the **** running away, the neighbors sighed, "What did Liu Chengyu do in his life and he found such a good son-in-law."

Liu Chengyu was in a sports car for the first time, and it was still such an expensive sports car. He was very interested in this car. He touched here and touched there, and kept asking Yu Zhan about this car, such as how much it cost .

Yu Zhanfeng said gently, "It's not expensive, it seems to buy 21 million, I don't remember."

Showing off wealth is the most deadly.

His words revealed two messages. First, 21 million was a small sum for him. Second, he had more than one luxury car. Liu Chengyu's heart throbbed. He lived for half his life and never met such a wealthy person. Some of his university classmates also became entrepreneurs or senior leaders. They have a successful career, an endless landscape, and others are envious. Compared with the young people around him, it became scum in seconds.

No wonder Zhang Pei and Liu Ye have had a smooth sailing, getting rich overnight, climbing to such a rich child, who can become rich for anyone! With such a backer, what is that one hundred million worth?

This time is the peak period of work. The traffic on the road is congested. All the cars before and after the overrun take the initiative to avoid it, for fear that if they encounter it, they will have terrible consequences that they cannot afford.

What's more funny is that many car owners open their windows, stretch out their phones, and shoot supercars.

Looking at all this, Liu Chengyu's vanity was greatly satisfied.

Yu Zhan opened his car and went to a super expensive restaurant in the capital with a per capita price of 5000+.

Open the menu, he asked Liu Chengyu to order casually, and he paid.

Then Liu Chengyu casually spent Yu Zhan 3w +.

During the meal, the two talked a lot to improve their understanding. Liu Chengyu kept inquiring about how rich Yu Zhan was. He asked Yu Zhan to open several companies, what kind of industries they were engaged in and so on.

When it comes to pet hospitals and veterinarians, Liu Chengyu asked, "Why are you so rich, so dirty and tired?"

"I like cats and dogs," Yu Zhan said.

"The cat is okay. I bought a cat for my sister before ..." Having said that, Liu Chengyu stopped. He didn't want to talk to Yu Zhan about "Liu Chen", and he shifted the topic and said, "I don't like it. Dogs, do n’t bite them when I was young. I saw the dogs detour. "

"It's normal, everyone's living environment is different, and their preferences are different," Yu Zhan asked. "Do you like watches?"

Liu Chengyu wondered, "How do you know?"

Yu Zhan smiled, "I see you have been staring at my watch."

Liu Chengyu was awkward. "I think your watch is good."

Unexpectedly, Yu Zhan unwrapped his watch and passed Liu Chengyu, "Since you like it, I will give it to you. I have not brought this watch a few times, mainly because I don't like this style very much. It is basically brand new. "

Liu Chengyu was ecstatic, Yu Zhan didn't like it, he really liked it! Liu Chengyu whispered, "Oh, I dare not accept such a valuable thing. Besides, you gave me 50,000 not long ago."

"That's the medical expenses. I gave it to you on behalf of you. This is my meeting gift. It's okay. For me, this piece is worth a few dollars," Yu Zhan pretended to show off his wealth again.

What else is Liu Chengyu polite?

Then Yu Zhan took Liu Chengyu to the hospital. It was so late that the experts at the hospital gave a check to Liu Chengyu, and Liu Chengyu once again felt the superiority of the special power class.

After confirming that Liu Chengyu had no problems with his body, Yu Zhan asked Liu Chengyu whether he would go for a foot bath or something.

Liu Chengyu's eyes brightened, and Yu Zhan's proposal mentioned that his heart was in peace. When he was entertaining, he was a frequent visitor to KTV and various clubs. As a result, he was marginalized and had no opportunity to go to these places with the leader. He spent a month It's only 6,000 yuan, it's difficult to eat, and there is more money to chic.

He really wanted to wash his feet or something.

So Yu Zhan took Liu Chengyu to a leisure club in the capital with a particularly high force, a membership system, and a card fee of 300,000. Liu Chengyu was really an eye-opener. The ordinary clubs he used to go to are completely here. Can't compare, the waiters in the clubhouse are all beautiful, as beautiful as the stars!

The manager who entertained them saw Liu Chengyu's gaze, smiled, and hinted, "They can go out to work."

Liu Chengyu understood in seconds, and smiled "Hey Hey" in his heart.

However, the beauty of these beauties is so good that the price must be very expensive. He looked at Yu Zhan and said, "I will pay for your consumption."

But Liu Chengyu is now physically inconvenient, and some things are not easy to operate.

Leaving the club, Yu Zhan drove Liu Chengyu, who was content with content, back to the community, and said to him before leaving, "You can contact me if you encounter anything in the future." He handed his business card respectfully He has his phone number on it.

Watching Yu Zhan ’s super-run left ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Liu Chengyu hummed into the community with a small song, his chin was raised high, his eyes seemed to grow into the sky.

Next, Yu Zhan took the initiative to add Liu Chengyu's WeChat, and three or two greetings at each end, first asked how he was hurt, and then asked him what was the problem.

What difficulties can Liu Chengyu have? The difficulty is that his salary is low and he has money. Of course, he wouldn't say it directly, but only said that he was unsatisfactory at work, but did not expect that Yu Zhan would say nothing to him and transferred him 100,000.

I have received more than one million watches, and 100,000 is still within the acceptance range of Liu Chengyu, but there is no time for people to be content. There are one million, and there are ten million, and ten million. I also want to have a billion!

Yu Zhan ’s behavior thoroughly stirred Liu Chengyu ’s inner greed. He saw Yu Zhan ’s various generous actions and was so respected by Yu Zhan. He felt that he was also a rich man, without any pressure, Take Yu Zhan's money for granted.

In addition, Liu Chengyu finally had money, and he had confidence, and his waistline was straighter. In the new unit, he dared to be sideways. When he remembered the grievances he had suffered in the unit during this time, he felt like he was exulting, Not only does he not have to look at the leader's face, he dares to show the leader's face.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com