814

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 814: 1 liar
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 814: 1 liar
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The landlord suddenly brought the indignation of the onlookers. You said to me, Mrs. Wang,

"Well, it's not enough with 300 million."

"I believe the daughter-in-law, this mother-in-law is really nothing."

"It's not that the old man has become bad, it is that the bad man has become old."

"It's mad, this daughter-in-law is also very good at talking. If it were me, I would have to take back my own money!"

...

The audience during the live broadcast was also angrily discussing how to help Cao Chuanxiang and how to control the arrogance of the Wang family. One netizen is probably a "human love" user, and he wrote in the message area, "My God, I found out that Wang Zhihua actually engaged in fundraising on the Internet. I sent the link here, and everyone will go up and see Isn't this a fraudulent donation? "

This message instantly stimulated netizens, and everyone clicked on the link to see it. The "People's Love" app is relatively small. It has been accessed by such huge peak traffic for the first time since its launch, and its servers have become congested.

However, no congestion can stop the complete exposure of Wang Zhihua's miserable article!

By this time, Wang Zhihua's fundraising amount has reached 570,000. There is also a message area under the fundraising page. Tens of thousands of messages are the sincere blessings of the kind people who donate: "The young man is very poor. Donate 100 yuan to you. I hope you recover soon. "," The perpetrator of the car accident is too abominable! I hope he gets severe punishment by the law. "" I have an older brother who also left the car accident. Hey, connected with my life, I am a working girl. I have no money and can only give You donate 10 yuan. "...

Most people donate 10 yuan or 20 yuan, and these small sums can still become a huge sum. However, the harmony in the message area was completely broken by netizens who came after watching the live broadcast.

"666, Wang Zhihua is a personal talent, and the money has run out. I actually thought of this method to make money."

"Cao Chuanxiang said that she looked like a beggar before. I don't think the family with the surname Wang is a beggar? Other people squeeze out a few bucks to squeeze out the belt."

"There are many people in the hospital who are more difficult than their families. When they are sick, they smash pots and sell iron and pay for their own medical expenses. People who are a little more motivated do not want to rely on others to raise funds when the mountains and rivers are exhausted. Really can do anything. Stealing chickens won't eclipse the rice, and you won't save Liu Xie's money. You deserve to be seriously injured. You don't have a penny of 3 million flowers. Now you want to spend no money. , Too shameless, too shameless! "

"How do I think that the Wang family is selling miserably and getting rich? Isn't this the same routine before?"

"Hey hey, you kind of kind people are cheated, this family is a liar !!"

"Isn't there a BMW car in his family? Isn't there a luxury house? There is a car and a house, and it's shameless to go to the crowdfunding. Isn't such a person a liar? The platform needs to be reviewed at least, otherwise any garbage can be written A miserable article swindled money and consumed the sympathy of the general public. What will happen to those who really need help in the future? Who would like to donate? "

...

Tens of thousands of netizens attacked the message and concealed the donation message of the goodhearted person. Each message was scolding Wang's family as a liar, and they were reminding the donor not to give away money in vain. It is not strict. Everyone keeps pressing the "complaint" button in the upper right corner of the fundraising page, so that the platform server of "Love in the World" is almost paralyzed, and the back office staff immediately reported the situation to the leadership.

The leader asked his subordinates to immediately freeze the remaining 370,000 yuan in Wang Zhihua's account (200,000 has been raised), and then the staff issued an emergency notice on the APP homepage, saying that to verify Wang Zhihua's situation, if the netizen's report is true, he will Wang Zhihua's account is permanently closed, and the donations of good people are returned in full.

One of Wang Zhihua's favorite things to do now is to log in to the "Love in the World" app after a while and see how much money everyone has donated to him. He has the thrill of making money in bed-the money comes too easily. , And he was indeed lying on the bed.

He just finished playing mobile games, and his eyes were a bit tired. Then he switched to the "Love in the World" app. As a result, he saw the announcement of the platform and the "personal attacks" on him and his family. His first reaction was to open his own. Account and see if the money is still there.

The money is still there, but the number that showed the amount was red before, but now it turns gray, and clicking it has no effect. Wang Zhihua was panicked and didn't understand what happened! ? But how many days of the game change?

He learned from the comments of netizens on the page that the problem was in Liu Ye's live room. He immediately logged in to Ai Live. The top of the home page of Ai Live was the recommended advertisement for Liu Ai's live room. The title above was simply: "Liu Ye's father The car accident has another hidden affair, and the victim's wife cried about her tragic encounter. "

Wang Zhihua hurried into the live broadcast room. He saw his mother surrounded by a group of people and scolded a woman in her 30s who was standing next to his sister-in-law. "My son bought it with his life. I want to spend it for anyone To whom to spend, let your outsiders be nosy! "

The woman smiled angrily, "Is your wife also an outsider?"

Granny Wang thought she was very reasonable and said, "The daughter-in-law is an outsider, she is not qualified to spend my son's money!"

"Oh my god, this old woman is French blind."

"She's totally obsessed and stubborn."

"Theoretically, Cao Chuanxiang and the child should be able to share the big head of compensation ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ at least 2 million is definitely there."

...

Wang Zhihua looked at these comments and realized that his mother had done something bad. He never expected that Liu Xie took his mother to the live broadcast room! Wang Zhihua immediately called Mrs. Wang. On the screen, Mrs. Wang heard the mobile phone ringing and connected to the phone. "Mom, go quickly, don't quarrel with other women there anymore."

"How do you know that I'm arguing?" Mrs. Wang didn't figure out the situation at all. After being told by Cao Chuanxiang and her landlord, she was out of breath and was spreading out. How could she let her daughter ride her? Head up? !!

"Liu Ye is filming you, don't you know? She made you live broadcast on the whole network !!!" Wang Zhihua's voice was full of anxiety.

As soon as he reminded, Mrs. Wang noticed that Liu Ye kept silently holding her cell phone at herself, but she held it relatively low and inconspicuously. Mrs. Wang did not use the Internet very much and was not familiar with what young people play, but she knew What does live streaming mean.

Wang Zhihua said anxiously, "It's because of Liu Ye's live broadcast that the 'Love in the World' APP has frozen our money!"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com