890

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 890: Was played
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 890: Was played
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Latest website: Qiu Jing and Tao Zhiwei managed to pry open Qin Zhan's mouth, only to know that his hatred of Yu Zhan is not ordinary. There are more than one reason involved. First, Qin Zhan has always been concerned about Huaguang Media's flickering about his work. He doesn't know what the other party promised, but in the end, he didn't hire him. Where did the problem lie? After he was yellow, he immediately called the Huaguang staff who was in charge of contacting him. The other party was annoyed that he had been hacked without answering the phone. As a result, he began to hate the entire Huaguang Media, including how far he must know nothing about such things. He Lushen could not recognize Qin Zhan at all regardless of the employment of the basic artist.

Qin Zhan used his Weibo trumpet to write a lot of comments abusing He Lushen under the "Green Hair Turtle" Weibo. He Lushen also noticed these words of scolding him at the time. He felt confused. He was really wronged this time. With so many employees under his hands and occasional small actions by one or two people, he did not follow this incident himself. Half a dime relationship.

Qin Zhan already knew that Yu Zhan and He Lushen were good friends before entering Xinghe Film and Television. These are common sense to those who follow Liu Ye and Dr. Yu a little online. At the beginning, Qin Zhan didn't care about this, because Yu Zhan's reputation was outside, and netizens praised the doctor as a noble person. Qin Zhan thought that noble people who opened film and television companies would definitely not engage in black-box operations. Go back. Door and dive. Rules. Moreover, Qin Zhan was impressed by Yu Zhan's speech on fairness and fairness at the Capital Film Academy's recruitment briefing.

Qin Zhan believed at the time that Yu Zhan was a good person, at least different from He Lushen.

But the next fact disappointed him,

Qiu Jing said that the company has given him a lot of good resources, and he really supported him. Is this really the case?

The script of "Little Walnut" is very good, and Qin Zhan also likes it, but the company asked Tang Tu to play the leading role. Tang Tu is a senior and has a high status in the entertainment industry. Qin Zhan can only obey the arrangements of his superiors, but he does not think deep down He is worse than Tang Tu. Tang Tu can be so popular, not because his family has a relationship, but also learn music. Many women's preferences in the poking point, as for Tang Tu's appearance and acting skills, Qin Zhan said hehe.

Qin Zhan was not discouraged, and then came a good opportunity. "Youth Plan" began to cast, and Yu Zhan publicly stated that this show will be all newcomers. Qin Zhan thinks that this time the actor must be in his pocket.

Yu Zhan gave the actor the Bai Yuhan!

Qin Zhan only got the role of male second. His agent also told him the news in a good news. His classmate Lu Lu called him specifically and congratulated him cheerfully.

Lu Lu was out of the kindness of classmates, but Qin Zhan murmured Lu Lu's blessing as a proud display of her. She was the heroine of "Youth Plan", and even Yang Huayue could only fight her , When the female number two. He outperformed Lu Lu in all aspects of the school and thought he was treated unfairly.

He was squeezed out of the role by Tang Tu and he recognized it.

Why can Bai Yuhan also grab a role from him?

As far as he knows, Bai Yuhan's grades during the study at Modu Film Academy were so mediocre that even one year after graduation, he couldn't find a job. If it weren't for a flattering face, he wouldn't be! Qin Zhan determined that Bai Yuhan must have used some unscrupulous methods to please Yu Zhan, perhaps by making a flattery or giving gifts, which made Yu Zhan very different to him.

It was also from this time that Qin Zhan's opinion of Yu Zhan changed. Yu Zhan was classified as a hypocritical person by his mouth—he said beautifully, in fact, changing the soup without changing the medicine, still secretly doing those unfair. Hidden rules, he is even more hateful than He Lushen is that he pretends to be good, and sings a match with his girlfriend on the Internet, like two saints, to coax their fans!

But at this time Qin Zhan was just energetic, and had not yet developed the idea of ​​revenge on Yu Zhan.

What really made him hate Yu Zhan was Tan Lin.

If in Qin Zhan ’s mind, the status of Tang, Bai, and Tan is inevitably, Tang Tu is greater than Bai Yuhan than Tan Lin. Qin Zhan really does n’t like Tan Lin at all. Colleges; poor image-ugly, average body; less experience-because of ugliness, Tan Lin has graduated for several years, and can't even get group performances. People like him can't find faces in the crowd. Can he be an actor? Is he worth it?

However, Yu Zhan regards Tan Lin as a treasure and gives him the best resources. According to Qin Zhan's observation, Yu Zhan's eyes on Tan Lin are very different from those of other artists, that is, on his own faithful eyes, Tan Lin Zai The position within the company has steadily increased.

The feeling that he was not valued by the boss made Qin Zhan feel bad every day, and he had to pretend to be very sunny and cheerful, making people unrecognizable. There is no harm without comparison. Qin Zhan's character is too strong, he has a serious mind and a utilitarian heart. The more he wants to be more angry, the more he is unbalanced. He regrets signing Xinghe Film and Television, and he feels he has been marginalized.

Moreover, Tan Lin was even commissioned by Yu Zhan to preside over the premiere of "Late Ming Dynasty Dream".

This incident became the last moment of crushing Qin Zhan.

At that time, after hearing the news, Qin Zhan was frustrated and prepared to resign after the performance of "Youth Plan". At this moment, he suddenly received a call. Speaking of which, Qin Zhan paused and seemed to be hesitant and afraid.

"Who called you?" Tao Zhiwei forced to ask him, "You need to understand that you can only confess now, you cannot hide it, otherwise it will be double compensation of 20 million US dollars, 300 million!"

Qin Zhan smiled bitterly. "My life is not worth 300 million. I did this and I never thought that there would be such terrible consequences ..."

"Don't talk nonsense and waste time, just tell me who directed you," Tao Zhiwei stubbornly interrupted his words ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ his patience was almost worn out.

Qin Zhan was not afraid of Yu Zhan or Qiu Jing, but he was afraid of Tao Zhiwei. Tao Zhiwei glared at him. He narrowed his neck and explained honestly, "Yu Feng."

Who is Yu Feng?

Tao Zhi's only face looked at Qiu Jing questioningly.

Qiu Jing immediately answered the question for the second boss, "Yu Feng is the boss of Xingfeng Entertainment Brokers." After finishing, Qiu Jing ironically said to Qin Zhan, "Aren't you saying that you hate Huaguang Media?" Feng is one of the shareholders of Huaguang Media? If you deal with us for him, it seems that you have not only no conscience, but no brain. "

Qin Zhan was completely stunned,

He really doesn't know!

Huaguang Media has been on the market for many years. There are many shareholders, large and small. Outsiders will be bored to understand the shareholder structure of this company.

Qin Zhan suddenly realized that he was like a fool in the whole thing and was turned around by the other party.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
The Wicked Cultivation Game: Chapter 1002 The Battle of Green Towers
Cultivation! My Augmented Statuses Have Unlimited Duration: Chapter 147 mascot?
9th Master’s Little Darling is Trolling Online Again!: Chapter 368 secret
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com