722

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 722: Old broken small
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 722: Old broken small
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Liu Ye is learning English, Zhang Pei is also learning it, and she has already begun to learn it. After meeting with R last year, she was determined to pick up the foreign language she had thrown away. Since they will be agents of foreign companies in the future, they will also be equivalent to half a foreign company. English is the main language for communication. In addition to verbal communication, the documents at the headquarters must be in English. Operating companies? Zhang Pei's learning speed is faster than Liu Ye's, and her comprehension ability is stronger than Liu Ye's. She was able to pass the junior college and her English scores were decent. Once familiar with the knowledge, I can always recall it a few times.

From the point of language alone, r can feel the sincerity of Tao Liu's mother and daughter.

He shook hands with Yu Zhan and Huang Shiting respectively, and the communication between several men was naturally more fluent. While talking, Huang Shiting familiarly helped R to get the suitcase.

Yu Zhan and Zhang Pei drove their own cars over respectively. Zhang Pei had a relatively large space, which was convenient for large boxes of r. After Huang Shiting put r's luggage in, he originally wanted to invite r to sit in Yu Zhan's car. R trailed from the opened door and sat in the co-pilot.

The co-pilot was originally Liu Ye's position. Liu Ye looked awkward and looked at Yu Zhan. The questioning look seemed to ask him, are the crooked nuts so informal?

Yu Zhan is also surprised that foreign countries, like China, have special seats in the car when receiving, b cannot be the co-pilot, and the standard position should be the rear seat of the driver's seat. As the president, there must be a full-time driver and a bodyguard in New Zealand. It is impossible to not understand these rules. How can he take the initiative to co-pilot?

Yu Zhan looked at Huang Shiting again, Huang Shiting quietly spread his hand, "I am also a hen, maybe he wants to see the scenery of the mainland, sitting in front of a broader view." This reason sounds reasonable and can explain.

In this way, Liu Ye could only board Yu Zhan's car with Huang Shiting, and r was the co-pilot. Who would dare to be behind him?

Zhang Pei was alone with R in this way, she didn't even think about it. In English, asked R to fasten her seat belt and start the car. Zhang Pei's car was ahead, and Yu Zhan's car was behind, leaving the airport parking lot.

Zhang Pei's new car has been raised for so long. The vehicle technology has improved tremendously. It is not as good as the old driver. At least the drive is smooth. Her attention has been on driving and front and rear vehicles. Her current status is equivalent to that of the driver. First priority.

R didn't say anything, the car was a little quiet, only the buzzing sound of the heating was heard, and the heating swept the scent of perfume on R's body, blowing into Zhang Pei's nose.

"My first visit to mainland China."

r suddenly spoke, Zhang Pei didn't turn around all of a sudden, he said again, "This is my first visit to mainland China."

Zhang Pei immediately responded, "How do you like the mainland?"

"It's much better than I thought. No wonder my friends say China is developing very well now," R looked at the building outside the window and paused. "Compared to your capital, the whole New Zealand is like a big farm."

Zhang Pei laughed, thinking that R looks serious and joking, and taking care of her English level, R deliberately slowed down his speech. "Although I have not been to New Zealand, I have seen your country's documentaries on TV. Every place is beautiful, and the scenery is like a postcard." Zhang Pei organized the language as much as possible, praised r's home country, and shot r's horses. fart.

Sure enough, the smile on r's face was even worse, "I have the opportunity to invite you to visit New Zealand, my home is in Auckland."

"Thank you so much," Zhang Pei thought r was polite, and she also appropriately expressed her happiness.

r asked about some scenery and buildings along the road. If it is a landmark, Zhang Pei will give him a brief introduction.

...

The two talked together on the way, and the atmosphere was very harmonious. The communication between Zhang Pei and R became more and more smooth. They quickly reached the hotel. The hotel was booked by Liu Ye, and she had been tangled for a long time between the luxury hotel in the city center and the ordinary hotel near their company. Finally, at the suggestion of Yu Zhan, they chose the former and booked a single room for Panorama Hotel. They placed an elegant bouquet of fresh flowers in the room in advance.

When they arrived at the hotel, they thought r would choose to rest first, but jet lag. Unexpectedly, he packed his luggage and said that he would go to their company. Liu Ye and Zhang Pei did not dare to neglect, Zhang Pei called Mao Yuchen and asked her to quickly prepare the meeting room.

From this point of view, r seems to be a workaholic, and the group hastily rushed from the hotel in the city center to the company in the suburbs, as if from a bustling city to a remote country.

R looked at the insignificant company sign in front of him—the slightly shabby company door and the bad construction environment around him, raised his eyebrows slightly, and turned to ask Huang Shiting, “Has 500,000 bags of cat food sold here a year?”

His tone is not without question.

"You don't know how big the scale of online sales in China is, Chinese people don't buy things in physical stores now," Huang Shiting said.

In fact, when Huang Shiting first came here a few days ago, the reaction was the same as r.

Although his Westland company is not large, he has at least the cost. He rented the whole two floors in the most expensive commercial office building in Hong Kong. The office location is comfortable and high-level. The staff are all little beauties or handsome men. He is elegant and petty. He went out. When it comes to business, each has its own hand. Rather than a company like Liu Ye ’s company, a warehouse converted from an old factory building, even with an office in it, a company plaque is hung at the door. People who pass by will not notice ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ In a small company, the company's employees are even less attractive. One by one, it is no different from the migrant workers who move bricks on the construction site.

Huang Shiting had expressed his feelings at that time, Liu Ye laughed, "Aren't we all moving bricks? A bag of cat food is quite heavy, heavier than bricks!"

At this moment, Huang Shiting is Liu Ye, explaining to r,

"Liu Ye ’s company does n’t need to be extravagant. Her name is pomp. Customers who buy cat food from her do n’t care where her company is and what it looks like, because they will never come. In this place, they can receive the cat food they selected at home. Therefore, it is reasonable for Liu Ye to choose the company in this place. In big cities in China, especially in the first-tier cities such as the capital, rents account for the largest portion of business cost expenditure. Part of it. "Huang Shiting explained to r.

Huang Shiting speaks very quickly, Liu Ye can only listen and understand, she has no trouble Yu Zhan to translate for herself, continue to listen to the conversation between r and Huang Shiting.

"It seems that you are completely on their side," r said to Huang Shiting.

If you think it is good-looking, please recommend the website URL to your friends!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Romance Novels
Forced to Date a Big Shot
5.0 (26 votes) - 1.6M views
Baby’s Breath
4.4 (9 votes) - 40.5K views
Ma’am You Have Been Uncovered
0.0 (0 votes) - 76.9K views
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com