740

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 740: Mess up
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 740: Mess up
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This should be the most common grudge, mainly involving foreigners. Now the public is very sensitive to certain behaviors of foreigners in the country. If foreign-related incidents are not handled properly, the police will be blamed, and netizens will say foreigners. There is something like privilege. Moreover, Liu Chengyu kept clamoring that his injuries were serious and he wanted to punish the other party. In a responsible manner, the police tried to contact the other party. Liu Chengyu of Zhang Peilai provided her phone number, but the police could not reach Zhang Pei. Phone—Zhang Pei knew Liu Chengyu's urine and was annoying.

Liu Chengyu suddenly said loudly at the police station, "My daughter is Liu Ye, that very famous Internet celebrity Liu Ye, you must find her! She can't run!"

Liu Ye passed through and did not change the phone number of the original owner. Liu Chengyu was always on the phone, but he never made an active call with Liu Ye. He took this number as his last thought for his daughter. He hoped that one day The call was connected and he could hear his daughter's voice.

But this time, he told the police the phone.

After listening to the story of Uncle Ma and the police, Liu Ye and Yu Zhan were silent. Outsiders thought it was an emotional dispute, but they knew exactly what the truth was. Even if Yu Zhan hadn't seen Liu Chengyu before, he could see that he had this purpose.

Liu Ye told the police sincerely, "That foreigner is the boss of our company's supplier and is a New Zealander. He only arrived in the capital last Thursday. He came to mainland China for the first time. My mother entertained him and wanted him to feel it. The customs and customs of the capital, I did not expect to encounter such a big misunderstanding, no wonder he was angry! "

When several police officers heard it, they all felt embarrassed. Uncle Ma said "Oops", he was really good intentions! busy body! Foreign friends came from afar, this is the first time, their hospitality ...

Liu Chengyu looked up in shock, he did not expect that Zhang Pei was telling the truth. Liu Chengyu could let Uncle Ma, the onlookers, and the police speak up for himself because he was holding fast to Zhang Pei and the foreign boyfriend's rape. The love was unrelenting, and now the truth is out, he finally felt ashamed. Everyone looked at him with a hint of condemnation, as if he alone had destroyed the international image of the entire capital.

Suddenly Ma Uncle understood why Zhang Pei divorced Liu Chengyu, why she said that Liu Chengyu had a big problem, that a fifty-year-old man was so unstable, rash, and nervous!

The truth was revealed, and Uncle Ma was embarrassed to stay at the police station again, thanked the police, and said to Liu Ye, "Take care of your father."

"Thank you," Liu Ye was grateful for the enthusiasm of the restaurant owner.

"It's okay," Uncle Ma turned and left.

As soon as he left, Liu Chengyu became more restless, and his chin and calf injuries seemed to be more painful. When he called Liu Ye, he gambled with Zhang Pei. Zhang Pei dared to hack him, and dared to turn off his mobile phone. He called her cash cow. He would have to see if this fake Liu Ye would not listen to him. Hello, whether to take him seriously.

The speed at which Liu Ye came over made him very satisfied, at least she knew how to respect herself. However, he couldn't say a word in front of her face, and he couldn't find Liu Ye to talk like Zhang Pei, or find her theoretical property to talk about a billion questions. He felt cowardly and weird, and he would rather avoid her.

So he was extremely silent, and he remembered his own daughter again. If she was still, his life would not be like this. The more he thought about it, the more sad he became, his eyes gradually became red.

Yu Zhan looked at Liu Chengyu, thoughtfully.

The police wanted to get to know the case quickly, and said to Liu Ye, "You go with me to make a simple transcript and then sign a name."

Before Liu Yan said, Yu Zhan suddenly said, "Let's go."

The police hesitated for a moment, "Yes," anyway, neither Liu Xie nor Yu Zhan was the party, and the injuries were not serious. This was not a big deal.

Yu Zhan followed the police into a more internal office, and there were two older police officers in the office. Yu Zhan first registered personal information, and then the police showed him the transcript made by the police and asked him, "Do you have anything to add?"

Yu Zhan casually glanced at the transcript, "Nothing."

"Then you sign here," the policeman pointed at a blank space. When Yu Zhan signed, the police stared at his face in various ways, and could not help asking curiously, "Are you really Doctor Yu himself?"

"Yes."

The police is also a young man. He often surfs the Internet and knows Liu Ye and Yu Zhan. He used a particularly envious tone. "I have watched your girlfriend ’s videos and movies. I like her very much as Ji Ning. She is so perfect. As perfect as Ji Ning. "

"You Liao Zan, how can there be a perfect person in the world? Look at your father ..." Yu Zhan said half and sighed heavily, as if some facts were left alone, he did It was a headache, and said helplessly, "It's a lot of age, and we need to clean up the mess for him."

The police agree with it. Today is the weekend. Liu Ye and her boyfriend must be dating together. The two people's world has been destroyed. He comforted Yu Zhan, "It's okay, it's okay. This is a small dispute. I didn't go online To the point. "

"But the impact of the police station is always bad, and it's not the first time for my uncle's father," said Yu Zhan, hesitating for a moment.

The police are a little gossip ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ also has a curiosity, "He has done this before?"

Yu Zhan asked him instead, "What do you think of his mental state?"

The police immediately recalled the scene when he and his colleague picked up the police to go to the restaurant. Liu Chengyu was even more embarrassed. He was just lifted from the ground and sat on a small bench. His lower half of his face was all dirty and dirty. At first glance, it was a little scary, but he seemed to be ignorant, arching his back, his eyes staring straight ahead, and languished.

But when they both walked in front of Liu Chengyu, he immediately jumped up, his face full of grief and anger, and shouted very powerfully, "My ex-wife hit me, and she instructed her foreign lover to hit me! You will catch them soon Otherwise, they must kill me in the future! "

The exaggerated and dancing appearance makes the police think that a major criminal case has occurred here. As a result, Liu Chengyu's jaw just scratched a little, and his calf was bruised.

The policeman considered the words, "He doesn't seem to be in good shape?"

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Comedy Novels
Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband
4.9 (23 votes) - 138K views
Cannon Fodder Cheat System
4.8 (50 votes) - 738.7K views
When Two Alphas Meet, One’s an Omega
4.7 (53 votes) - 130.3K views
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com