716

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 716: 1 None
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 716: 1 None
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"In the end I didn't get much money," Cao Chuanxiang squeezed his fist resting on his lap. "3.1 million, more than a year, I only got 100,000, I and my three children, only 100,000, they Lie me, partnership lie to me. "

The smile on Liu Ye ’s face gradually converged. She and her mother were both good-hearted people. At first they agreed to this large compensation amount because they had three children.

Zhang Pei also told Liu Ye that it is not easy for a woman to bring a child, but this woman has to raise three children by herself.

"One child has one million, and you talked to us like that," Liu said.

"That's what they told me, so I agreed to sign the understanding agreement," Cao Chuanxiang suddenly looked up, and Liu Ye saw the red eyes of her hatred, just like when she first met her, but her hatred was not against Liu Ye. And her mother.

"3.1 million went into her mother-in-law's pocket, and she said nothing about the promise she had made. She said that she would have to raise a little son and a little daughter. The money should belong to her. I have been like a beggar this year. Every day she asked her for compensation, and once, she gave it a thousand and two, intermittently, and gave me about 100,000 yuan. "

The distribution of compensation is someone else ’s family affair, and Liu Ye is hard to say, “Since that, your mother-in-law already has 3.1 million and is not satisfied? Why did you ask me to borrow money?”

When it comes to borrowing money, fools all know that for Wang's family, "borrowing" is the equivalent of "should". Liu Xie gave money in vain, and they would never pay it back!

Cao Chuanxiang ridiculed, "The money should be spent almost. She built a house at the homestead of more than 1 million yuan. In our place, it is almost normal to build a house of 200,000 to 300,000 yuan, but she needs to use everything best. , The most elegant house to build, the most expensive furniture to buy, there is face in front of the villagers, and now the house has not been completely renovated, it has cost more than 1 million; she also bought a BMW for Wang Zhihua, spent 60 How many. "

Liu Yiyi, if she remembers it right, Wang Zhihua is a college student of the same age as her and is also studying in the capital. The student is not unable to drive or buy a BMW, but in his family situation, driving a BMW is purely swollen and fat!

Perhaps Liu Ye, a gentle man, looked like a good tree hole, and Cao Chuanxiang suppressed all the grievances for a long time, all of which broke out at once, and she told her all the housework.

Suddenly there was 3.1 million, and the poor Wang family suddenly swelled up, as if they had not bothered to eat and wear in their lives. They set up a banquet in the village and set up a luxury funeral for Wang Chunhua. What they didn't know was a happy event-celebrating the death of their son? !!

Everyone in the village knows that Wang's family is getting rich. Seven aunts and eight aunts came to them to borrow money for three days and two. This feeling of being looked up and kneeling licked Wang Chunhua's parents very comfortable. One hundred thousand loans were borrowed abroad, and a loan slip was charged, which calculated a very high interest rate. So far, the Wang family has borrowed nearly one million in succession.

The Wang family has only one son, Wang Zhihua, and naturally loves him even more. To be precise, Wang Zhihua has always been favored more than his elder brother. All his money for college is Wang Chunhua's delivery.

Mrs. Wang not only bought a BMW car for Wang Zhihua, but also gave him a living cost of 10,000 yuan a month. If he could not find it at any time, he would suddenly become an upstart in the eyes of his classmates. He drove BMW to his sister and shot generously. Cao Chuanxiang said that in a year, Wang Zhihua changed at least four girlfriends.

Liu Ye thought of Wang Zhihua's mediocre face. At that time, she felt that this person was a bit insignificant. It was indeed insignificant to see what he did.

The new mansion of the Wang family ’s hometown began construction after receiving compensation from Liu Ye ’s mother and daughter last year. By the Spring Festival this year, the main body was finally completed, but now the owner of the construction and decoration company is asking the Wang family for money. 100,000, otherwise the interior decoration will just stagnate.

Over the past year, the Wang family spent money as a stream of water and lived a rather moist life. They regarded themselves as real upstarts, but the real upstart's money also came from their own hard work. It's not a fortune. The Wang family went back to God and looked at their pockets. Where else could they get 200,000?

The money they borrowed could not be retrieved for a while and a half, and the old lady didn't want to be urged. All of them were relatives and friends. At that time, she borrowed money generously and ran away asking for money.

While Mrs. Wang was at a loss, Wang Zhihua proposed, "Let's ask the Liu family who hits people for money! Their daughter Liu Ye is now a star and makes money by making movies. She is also a calligrapher and can make a lot of money by selling a word Hundreds of thousands, her boyfriend is a rich second-generation, and more wealthy! Let us borrow another one million! "

"But the case is settled. Why do we borrow money?" Granny Wang was greedy and greedy, but the basic truth is still understood, "Go, the other party won't even bother us."

Wang Zhihua gave her popular science what internet celebrity is and what is Internet traffic. "The profession of cyber celebrity is most afraid of negative information. A black material may cool Liu Ye. She must be afraid that we will spread her father's drunk driving on the Internet and hit someone. Besides, we are not asking for money, we are borrowing money, they are so rich, borrowing a little, and it will not affect themselves. "

At the time, Liu Ye and Zhang Pei were indeed afraid of black materials on the Internet ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ For reputation, for Liu Chengyu and Liu Ye's own future, they talked so well and forbeared the Wang family. But now, Liu Ye is calm from beginning to end. She is like listening to a stranger's story and listening to Cao Chuanxiang. In addition to the opening remarks about asking for money from her mother-in-law and beggar, Cao Chuanxiang didn't sell miserably to Liu Ye. She mainly told how the Wang family lost 3.1 million, including how they planned to make money from Liu Ye at the Spring Festival family gathering.

The family of Wang ’s family is not far from the capital, and the journey is only four or five hours away. After Wang Chunhua ’s death, Cao Chuanxiang took two daughters to work in the capital. She and Wang Chunhua ’s youngest son were raised by Mrs. Wang. Grandson is kind.

"Why do you tell this? Our positions are opposite. No matter who is right or wrong, it is true that my father killed your husband. You should not speak to us."

Liu Ye did n’t understand what Cao Chuanxiang had any purpose. Do n’t blame her for being indifferent. Do n’t blame her for guessing Cao Chuanxiang with her worst thoughts. When the accident happened, she negotiated twice. She and her mother held the true apology and sincerity. The problem was solved, but her words and deeds left her indelible memories.

If you think it is good-looking, please recommend the website URL to your friends!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

More Romance Novels
Imperfections
4.3 (7 votes) - 39.4K views
Mai Kitsune Waifu
4.2 (6 votes) - 102.3K views
The Crazy Forensic Doctor Consort
4.5 (4 votes) - 250.8K views
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com