820

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 820: Super Gangster
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 820: Super Gangster
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Since Tang Tu came out to clarify the fact that Liu Ye ’s father was in a car accident, and publicly accused SweetJessical214 of making rumors, Ji Qingqing ’s Weibo was notorious and completely finished. Netizens mentioned the SweetJessical214 blogger, which is basically disgusted and abusive. Ji Qiansong The Weibo account, which is easy to be hyped, was so useless, and he lost his biggest shield.

Ji Qingqing is not using it at all, but she has not cancelled the Weibo, SweetJessical214. She has re-registered a Weibo, which is a real-name certified big V, and her name is "季 青 晴 _Jessical". The netizens did not take this Jessical and that insult at all. Jessical is linked. The reason is because the English name is bad street, Ji Qingqing and surname Ji, the first letter is J, Jessical is fine.

Moreover, due to Ji Qingqing's excellent performance at the launching ceremony of "Be Beautiful"-good talking, super high value, and her high-profile Miss Qian Jin's high-ranking title, she got a lot in the initial stage of entering the entertainment industry. Fans-Many ordinary people are always happy to pay attention to Bai Fumei's life and have a high tolerance for Bai Fumei. Ji Qingqing seems to be really prepared to concentrate on acting. The entertainment section news always sees various hype releases released by the crew of "To the Beautiful". Most of the protagonists are Ji Qingqing, and the titles are similar to "Unusual Road Qianjin", "The Most Beautiful Giants" "Thousands of gold", "The newcomer thousands of gold and the post-view (Feng Qingyu) soaring drama on the same stage" ... and a few more photos of Ji Qingqing.

Obviously, Ji Qiansong spent a lot of money, letting her daughter dominate the hot search list for a long time, stir up the heat, bought a avenue of stars for her, and spread the reputation of her beloved daughter. Many people are envious that Ji Qingqing has a good father .

According to Ji Qiansong's successive actions against himself, Yu Zhan didn't believe he would end it, and he took the daughter with a heart and became a beloved girl! Even Yu Zhan still can't figure out what Ji Qiansong means in the end. There is no way, the gentleman's heart will never be out of the villain's belly.

Yu Zhan has never wanted to be a tough guy, so he clearly has the ability and evidence to reveal the fact that SweetJessical214 is Ji Qingqing, but he has not done so. He still considered the relationship between his father and Ji Qiansong in the past.

He asked Ye Ziliang to tweet Cai Henian on Weibo, but it gave Xinghe Film and Television a healthy period of time. Even if he could not shake Cai Henian's authority in the entertainment industry for a while, at least the director did not dare to replace Ji Qiansong and oppose Xinghe Film and Television. 》 Successfully started shooting.

Yu Zhan is also equivalent to giving Ji Qiansong the final warning.

Perhaps it was discovered that Liu Xie and Yu Zhan had an unshakable strong position in the eyes of netizens. Ji Qiansong's tricks failed one after another, so he had to give up the idea of ​​using online public opinion to oppose Yu Zhan.

So he hit his idea on Liu Ye ...

Yu Zhan sneered in his heart. He found out how this uncle Ji's family always liked to deal with him with some dirty means. True, many people can succeed, their hands are not clean, and those things on the back are even more stinking. Smell and even step on Sensen's bones. It is Yu Zhan, even the entire Yu family has no injustice with the Ji family, Ji Qiansong is simply bullying others!

If Yu Zhan himself had been persecuted or something, he might not have been so angry, but Ji Qiansong almost harmed Liu Ye and suffered heavy losses, which he could not tolerate. He didn't want to oppose this elder. Seeing that the other party was too aggressive, he bullied his girlfriend. What old feelings did he miss?

He decided to fight!

At eight o'clock that night, He Lushen and his father arrived in the capital together. Liu Ye, Yu Zhan, and Song Junzhe all arrived to pick up.

Liu Ye felt that He Huaguang looked a bit thinner than last time he met. Fortunately, the improvement was good, especially when he saw Yu Zhan, his eyes became very bright, as if Yu Zhan was his own son, beside him That one was picked up.

What made her flattered was that He Huaguang also took the initiative to greet her and thank her why she made a lot of money for the entire Huaguang film and television. Why Liu Huan was referring to the box office sale of "Han Gong Qiu Yue", she quickly said, "I can't afford your 'thank you'. The success of the movie is the result of the hard work of the entire creative team, and The result of Mr. He's silent support behind me, I was only a member of the team, and I played very little role. "Liu Ye once again in front of He Lushen's father, affixed gold to He Lushen's face.

"Your role is not trivial ..." He Huaguang's tone was somewhat meaningful.

After returning home with fruitful results, he naturally talked to his son about this weird cooperation with the Australian film industry boss. He Lushen also felt so weird. His dad's connections abroad are not too much to let the other party go. Hurry up for cooperation, but He Lushen did not think at the time that this matter had something to do with Liu Ye.

Until yesterday, the news of #New Zealand Cats’Garden Vice President Laptop Computer Lost and Regained # was on the hot search list. After reading the news in depth, He Lu learned a lot about Liu Ye ’s new agency operation model, and suddenly there was a sudden insight.

He immediately googled the Atkinson family in New Zealand and called his friends in Australia and New Zealand to ask if they knew the family.

With all the information coming together, He Lushen found that the old white uncle, who used a $ 1,000 old laptop in China and acted very low-key in China, was actually an ultra-super gangster ...

Before Liu Ye officially distributed Cats'Garden cat food to China ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ This cat food is a luxury and a niche for cat owners because of its high price. Cat food that cat slaves who have mines in their homes buy.

However, Cats'Garden pet food has a high share of the global market outside China, reaching 34%, more than a third. We must know that the foreign pet industry is very mature, especially in developed countries, with an average of 1.5 per pet. Every family will have a pet cat or dog. They take care of cats and dogs as their own family members. Such a high proportion of pet raising bases also represents the huge user base of pet food companies. Cats’Garden's annual sales can be imagined. Unfortunately, this company is not listed and He Lushen cannot find their company's financial statements on the Internet. A family-owned company with a history of more than 70 years has always stood still and refused to go public. This company is often a really rich company.

A friend of He Lushen also told him that the wealth of the Atkinson family is unfathomable. This family has hoarded a considerable amount of land in Australia and New Zealand and also owns nearly three-digit farms.

In this analysis, He Lushen believes that the uncle from New Zealand knows the Australian filmmaker 100%.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

New Novels
Spending the Male Lead’s Money to Change Her Fate (2 hours ago)
We Villains Put Invincibility on Our Faces (5 hours ago)
The True Young Miss Is A Spoiled Boss (8 hours ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com