891

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 891: Hit on
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 891: Hit on
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The latest website: In order to ensure that their heavily invested "Cangyun Sword" can be successfully released on May 1st, dominate the domestic film industry in May, spend no money to buy foreign sailors, and discredit " "Autumn Moon in the Han Palace" has the opposite effect, making the "Autumn Moon in the Han Palace" more famous. Even the Han Dynasty princess became a foreign influencer.

Spend your own money and others enjoy.

How can they not be annoyed! ?

Seeing the release of "Late Ming Dynasty Dream" soon, did they just give up?

They are certainly not reconciled.

But they also have no good way. The foreign navy is very expensive, and the fees charged by the foreign media are prohibitively high. The working capital they have on hand is basically exhausted. "Dream", to be honest, they can't get the money.

When helpless, Yu Feng had to lick his face to Ji Qiansong and wanted to borrow some money. Since sending his daughter to the TV series, Ji Qiansong has not been involved in the entertainment industry for a long time.

In order to prevent Yu Zhan from becoming his own rival, Ji Qiansong intends to defeat them one by one and get the Tao family first. He has been busy buying Jintao Group's shares recently. But in the end, he was busy with a bamboo basket and he was so angry that he didn't eat for two days. Ji Qiansong made every effort to get the two major shareholders of Jintao Group to agree to sell the shares. They pushed down the share price and let him buy it in the secondary market. At the same time, he compensated the shareholders with a certain amount of loss in the form of cash.

It only took three days to sell, but the two of them turned around and sold the shares to the Tao family ’s father and son privately. The share price of Jin Tao picked up again. .

One person said, "Since I promised you to do this wicked thing, I have trouble sleeping and eating every day. Whatever your grievances with the Tao family has nothing to do with me, don't get involved with me anymore. I've sold my shares, don't give me any more Call. "

Another said, "I and Tao Hejin have been friends for decades. Tao Zhiwei grew up watching him. I'm more familiar with them than you. Buying and selling stocks, of course, I choose them first. Benefits. Earlier, I wanted to talk a little bit about emotion. "

Ji Qiansong sneered, shit, if they really talked, they would n’t agree to cooperate with him in selling stocks at first. I am afraid that the truth is that the price of the Tao family father and son is higher than him. They want to sell the shares for a better price. .

To deal with these two villains who saw the rudder, Ji Qiansong couldn't take them. The transaction that he bought the stock at a low price was illegal. He and the two shareholders only promised verbally without signing a written agreement and nothing. Can restrain their behavior.

Ji Qiansong can only consider himself unlucky.

In three days, he only bought less than 3% of the shares of Jintao Group. According to the current stock price and the funds he invested, he actually lost several hundred million. The feeling of losing money is uncomfortable. Ji Qiansong is in a bad mood these days. Whether at home or in the company, he is stiff, and low pressure is spreading around.

It was a good thing that Ji Qingqing was forced to enter the entertainment industry. She worked overtime until eleven o'clock in the evening in the crew of "To the Beautiful" and returned home exhausted. At that time, her father was already resting and she didn't need to see her father's cold face, otherwise She was half-tired and was scolded by her father, so she was dead.

The theme of "Be Beautiful" and "Youth Plan" collided, and they were also weekly broadcast dramas. The two crews were competing with each other. To be precise, "Be Beautiful" has been staring at "Youth Plan", and has applied for the record of weekly drama. At first, they were one step behind the Youth Plan. Director Cai Honglong and his uncle Cai Henian are very similar in personality. He must strive for this tone, and make great efforts to make his own TV series surpass Youth Project.

Since the start of "Beauty", the entire crew has no rest days and works overtime almost every day.

Such a spirit of struggle is beyond reproach. Ji Qingqing, a charming and lazy Miss Qian Jin, was also infected by her surroundings, and became a desperate Saburo. She didn't try desperately [58].

She was originally a newcomer who was put on the shelf by the ducks and had no clue about acting. She remade many shots numerous times, and several shots of Cai Honglong were still dissatisfied to the end. He saw that Ji Qingqing did his best and did not dare to make Ji Qingqing too hard— —Her dad is an investor in "Be Beautiful", Cai Honglong can barely make sense of the lens. Ji Qingqing's shooting method seriously dragged down the crew's shooting progress, and naturally made other actors very opinionated. They were dragged by her and had to follow her to work overtime. The same camera shot vomiting, dared to anger.

But not everyone is afraid of Ji Qingqing.

Feng Qingyu has a high position and has a lot of work schedules. She usually does not stay in a crew. She finished shooting in this crew today, and will go to another crew tomorrow, or do other work. She used to film "Listening, the Voice of the Wind" That's the way it is. Everyone must take her time.

Now it's the other way around, she has to adjust to Ji Qingqing's time. Today, I didn't take a shot well, I will continue to make up tomorrow, but she has other work tomorrow! She had to give up this part of work and stay with the crew to spend time with Ji Qingqing. In short, Ji Qingqing hurt her by making a lot of money.

Feng Qingyu complained about this with her gold master Yu Feng. Yu Feng told her to put up with it. After all, Ji Qingqing was Miss Ji, and they all had to watch her father's face for dinner.

Feng Qingyu also understands the stakes ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ But she just can't swallow this tone. She is the female No.1, but the crew to play Ji No.2 ’s thigh, added a lot of drama to the female No.2 Qingqing, Correspondingly, she's less involved. The female No. 3 Zhang Xinyi's role is reduced to only a little residue, Zhang Xinyi is almost the same as the running dragon. The entire crew seemed to be turning around Ji Qingqing, and the show seemed to be tailored for her.

Feng Qingyu has been in the entertainment industry for nearly ten years. With her competitive personality, she can easily recognize and persuade her? Can she be willing to be a green leaf for Ji Qingqing?

NO!

If it is not clear, she will come dark. She saw that Ji Qingqing was a newcomer and did not understand anything. When she was filming the same scene with Ji Qingqing, she seemed to be inadvertently grabbing and suppressing the scene. Can't connect. Feng Qingyu's acting skills are not good, but doing these things is quite OK.

The crew and actors of the cast all saw that Feng Qingyu was suppressing Ji Qingqing, but they were silent and Cai Honglong said nothing. Feng Qingyu is the third son of Yu Feng and a front-line actress with a huge fan base.

In the battle between the two women, he shuddered to understand that he was confused and that he was not guilty on either side.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com