840

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 840: Eunuch cat
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 840: Eunuch cat
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Moonlight's sterilization operation was smooth. Half an hour later, Bai Ying came out of the operating room and told Liu Ye that the operation was over. She could go in and see Moonlight. Moonlight's anesthetic effect has not yet passed. Cat's anaesthetic metabolism is slow. Observe at the pet hospital for two hours before taking it home. Liu Ye followed Bai Ying into the treatment room. She saw Moonlight's lower body wrapped in gauze and gauze. Her chubby body was lying on her back, motionless, her green eyes widened, her tongue protruding slightly, her body was still connected. Holding an infusion tube.

Since then, it is an **** cat with a missing body.

Liu Ye didn't hold back, and smiled. Bai Ying reminded her, "It still has consciousness."

She had to put her smile back, instantly changed her face, made a sad look, and came forward and touched the little cat's head.

Bai Ying urged, "Be careful with your hands, don't touch its lower body."

She turned and went out, and after a while brought a tray with two mysterious organs that were blurred in flesh and blood, "This is taken from under the moonlight, do you want to take it back as a memorial?"

Liu Ye: "..."

There are multiple mouths for storing such things.

"Um, I took a picture, and then you throw these away."

In fact, Moonlight ’s mysterious organs have been saved by screenshots from various angles of the audience in the live broadcast room. Everyone has watched the entire surgical process of Moonlight. The female nurse who helped shoot is very responsible. Not everyone has the honor to do this job. When the operation went to a relatively **** place, she pointed the camera at Zhuan Baiying's hand or back, or showed everyone the furnishings of the operating room. During the stitching phase, she continued to shoot moonlight.

Liu Xie thanked her, and the female nurse shyly offered to take a photo with her. Liu Xie agreed.

The veterinary assistants at the pet hospital, including this younger sister, are new recruits. The former backbone assistants have been transferred to the main hospital. The small nurse Xiao Jie is now promoted to the head nurse of the main hospital.

Bai Ying told Liu Ye some postoperative precautions. "After you bring Moonlight home, you must isolate it from other pets. You must not let it eat for 12 hours, and drink less water. Be careful not to let It licks the wound, and the Elizabethan ring must be worn. You must also pay attention not to touch the lower body. The male cat will become extremely irritable when it hurts, and may bite you. When you hold it, lay it on its side Hold your arms flat or stretched, make sure it's breathing smoothly ... I won't say much else, Dr. Yu knows more about postoperative care than I do. "

Although Bai Ying said so, she still patiently and carefully told Liu Ye a lot, for fear that her negligence would affect the recovery of Yueguang's wounds. At this time, Liu Ye also realized that it was convenient for a veterinarian at home ... ..

"If there are no other problems, I will go back to Dr. Yu," Bai Ying's task has been completed. Naturally, Yu Zhan can no longer work for her. Yu Zhan is the boss, even if their personal relationship is better, but working hours , The most basic subordinates still have awe of their superiors.

Netizens immediately left a message in the comment area of ​​the live broadcast, "anchor, anchor, help us ask Bai Dashen, how did she lose weight !?"

"Yeah, did you take any medicine, or did you have a liposuction? Tell us about it."

There are many similar messages.

Liu Xun just fell on Moonlight at this moment, didn't have time to look at the screen, and anxious the audience. In order to attract Liu Ye's attention, fans had to give her a large reward, because the animation of the large reward was with sound effects.

Hearing Qian's voice, Liu Ye finally noticed that the audience had been ignored by her for a long time, and she almost forgot that she still had a live broadcast room. Looking at the messages that everyone swipes the screen, Liu Ye is a little embarrassed. Such a problem is so abrupt, how can she speak to Bai Ying!

Seeing her hesitation, Bai Ying asked, "What did netizens say? Do you think there is something wrong with my surgery?"

"No, no," afraid of Bai Ying's misunderstanding, Liu Ye could only bite his head and said, "They all want to know, how are you ... how thin ..."

Bai Ying raised her eyebrows and spit out two words, "Tired."

what? ?

Liu Yiyi.

The noisy audience was collectively quiet for a second.

"Why look at me like this? I'm really tired," Bai Ying said with a smile. "Last year, after Dr. Yu acquired the Fuxin Pet Hospital, the hospital was left idle for a while, and only continued to operate here and Cui The two stores on the brother's side are equivalent to nearly half of the pet hospitals in the capital. All the customers from more than 20 branches have surged in. Our passenger traffic has surged. During that time, I came to work at 8 o'clock every morning. I've been busy until 1am to go home. It's almost 2am when I get home. At that time, it was around the Spring Festival. It was the peak period of pet medical treatment. This situation lasted for two months. I lost weight very fast, no I deliberately dieted or something, but I was so busy that I did n’t even have time to eat! After starving at that point, I did n’t want to eat anymore. After the reorganization of the hospital pets, I was severely understaffed in the early stage. I still work overtime every day, and now I am slightly better After a little bit, I was so busy that I couldn't leave my feet. I used to think that I was fat when I drank water, and I would never lose weight. It turns out that I was just not tired enough. "

Bai Ying on the netizen's mobile phone screen has a round face, a thick chin, a full forehead, a raised nose, and excellent skin. The dark circles around the eyes are a bit heavy. Looking closely, netizens think that this fat eyebrow is pretty. of,

"If you have to ask me what is the secret to losing weight, I think the quickest and most effective way is to move to the construction site early in the morning and move bricks, and strive to be the first place to move bricks, and insist on three months, it must be more than deliberate dieting, diet Medicine, even going to the gym is more effective. "

"Thank Dr. Yu ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ for providing me with work, paying my salary, and making me lose weight, really a good boss in China!"

At the end of Bai Ying, he added, "This is just my personal experience. Everyone should consult it carefully and just listen."

Her slightly humorous words left Liu Ye speechless and made the audience absolutely stunned.

"I didn't fight like this when I was in the college entrance examination. No wonder I was fat."

"Compared to that, I still live too moisturizing and comfortable, and deserve to be fat."

"It feels like a bricklayer is going to be a sought-after job."

"I really want to go to the doctor's company to apply for it. Anything else can be done for hygiene. The salary doesn't matter. I just want to lose weight!"

...

Liu Ye believed that what Bai Ying was saying was true. Without the hard work of these employees, Yu Zhan's pet hospital would not have achieved such a high profit.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com