707

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 707: Green Haired Turtle
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 707: Green Haired Turtle
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Some fans also asked her under Xiao'er ’s Weibo if Yu Zhan invited her to a bar show last night, because her performance was not previewed in advance, there was no live broadcast, and there was no video from her team. The videos that came out on the Internet were shot by audience members on their mobile phones. This is very inconsistent with Xiao Ke'er's behavior style. She comes from an Internet celebrity and values ​​traffic and publicity. Moreover, she is now popular enough to hold a personal concert in a concert hall or even a gymnasium. There is no need to go to the bar to sing.

Xiao Kerer replied to fans' questions, "Yes, goodbye last night is a friendship show."

Immediately, a netizen left a message saying, "I just want to know, who is more fond of his girlfriend than a doctor."

At the same time, some netizens were surprised to find that He Lushen Weibo, whose focus was changed, changed its name! He Lushen's Weibo was called “A Shen” before. It was simple, rude, and clear, but now it has become a “green hair turtle”? ? ? ?

"Green Haired Turtle" is a mockery of He Lushen by netizens because of Fu Feiqian's affairs. There is a hint of ridicule and a bit of ridicule. In short, it was cursed at him.

Whenever IQ is online, normal people will not use other people's pronouns as nicknames.

"What the hell? He Lushen was kicked by the donkey?"

"I thought I was following the wrong person, I went over his previous Weibo, and determined that it was President He Weibo, and suddenly it was fascinating to change the name."

"I still need to ask. He was absolutely stolen. It is estimated that the stolen statement will come out later."

...

Since He Lushen's Weibo was exposed, the employees and artists of Huaguang Media have paid attention to the Weibo of their small bosses. These people also think that He Lushen has been stolen, and they directly call people who are more familiar with He Lushen. Call him and send a WeChat message, and kindly remind him, "General He, your Weibo account has been stolen, and your nickname has been changed to an unspeakable name. Go up and have a look, and change your password in time!"

As a result, He Lushen said, "Thank you. My Weibo was not stolen. My nickname was changed by myself."

Kind staff: "..."

Oh my god, their boss is really out of order!

What is even more frightening is that after about five minutes, He Lushen tweeted himself, "I am a green hair turtle, and I deserve it." At the same time, I attached a photo of green hair. In the photo, there is a cute turtle Turtle shells are covered with green algae floating in the water, just like green hair.

"Hey ~~~~ laughed."

"Ha ha ha ha, funny, whether it's stolen or not, it's funny."

"He Lushen is reviewing for Fu Feiqian herself?"

"I can't think of a president who contracted all my laughs today."

"I actually think Master He is a bit cute. He used to be big and small in my heart. He had a lot of black history."

"Fun to his way, decisively pay attention to the green hair turtle!"

"I guess He Lushen is playing a game like Truth or Dare and be rectified."

...

Netizens' eyes are clear, and they guess that * is not inseparable.

However, He Lushen willingly changed his nickname and posted Weibo.

He listened to Song Junzhe's suggestion. He woke up in the morning without washing his face, brushing his teeth, and he was scratched. The first thing he did was call Chu Ya. Fortunately, Chu Ya took his call.

This time, He Lushen talked about cooperation without mentioning pursuit. He said that the heroine of "North Wind" is Chu Taro, and he would not change it, nor would he force her to do anything. In the end, he confronted again. In the villa room, he apologized for the indescribable things she did.

"Sorry, I wo n’t forgive you, and you do n’t need my forgiveness. We were originally two people in the world. They are two parallel lines. You are the boss, I am an entertainer, I work to earn money to support myself. You are high above you. We have our own plans and we have our own lives. We haven't met before, and we won't deal with each other in the future. "

Chu Taro spoke these words calmly, with a rather cold tone. After talking to He Lushen on the phone last night, she didn't sleep well overnight. She didn't think that this matter could be solved with anger. She wanted to make sense with He Lushen and make it clear that no matter whether He Lushen could listen or not, she would have to express her true thoughts.

When He Lushen heard her words, she lost all her anger, and even smiled silently on the phone. He finally understood why he liked Chu Taro. He likes her straightforwardness, saying something, not covering up, not hypocrisy; he likes her calmness, emotional stability, and advancing. He suddenly discovered that there is nothing bad about being old. Thirty years old means mature and stable, and it is the time when a woman has the most charm. Perhaps the taro in her twenties may not be so attractive to herself.

"What am I going to do to be willing to forgive me? I have no other meaning. I really just want to get your understanding. No matter what you ask me to do, just ask you to forgive me, otherwise I won't be able to live in my heart. One level, I feel guilty, really guilty. "

Chu Tan sneered in his heart, would a cynical young master be guilty of such a thing?

Lie to ghosts!

Chu Taro remembered He Lu Shenyan from W214. Love history table, so many women above, have happened with He Lushen indescribable things, does He Lushen have to feel guilty one by one?

Chu Tan was annoyed listening to his voice now, and even more annoyed by his plea. She wanted to send him quickly to hang up, and suddenly an idea came to her mind, she said, "As long as you put your Weibo nickname Change to "Green Haired Turtle" and admit that you are a Green Haired Turtle online, and I will forgive you. "

This requirement of Chu Taro is with its own strong malice. "Green" is a word that men hate. Any word related to "Green" will remind men of betrayal and derailment. "Green Haired Turtle" is even more profound. Harm the man's dignity ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ He Lushen is really "green", her request is equivalent to sprinkle salt on He Lushen's wound, she expected He Lushen will not press her What she said was bound to retreat, and she had a sense of anger in He Lushen herself, so she dared to say so.

Because she would never forgive a man who almost raped her ...

Sure enough, He Lushen heard this request, and he didn't speak for a long time, so long as Chu Taro was ready to hang up, he said softly, "I will do this, will you forgive me?"

"Yes, if you do, I will forgive you," Chu Taro replied perfunctoryly, and she felt that He Lushen was a dead duck and a boring assumption.

"Okay, goodbye," the man's voice was tired.

This time He Lushen first hung up.

After that, his message was changed to "Green Haired Turtle".

She also saw it, and she was extremely shocked.

If you think it is good-looking, please recommend the website URL to your friends!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Who is the Female of the Orcs? ! (5 hours ago)
Star Emperor Tyrant (8 hours ago)
Loving My Rival’s White Moonlight (11 hours ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com