773

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 773: Delete Weibo
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 773: Delete Weibo
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Directors don't really like Fu Feiqian's talent for acting, but they are arrogant, and they are clever and can't listen to other people's opinions. They are very difficult to control. The actor's acting skills are slightly worse. It doesn't matter. The diligent can make up for it. She is very good like Chu Taro. She gets up at 5 o'clock every morning to make up for makeup. She takes pictures until 11 o'clock in the evening and is very dedicated.

Because Chu Tan cherishes this performance opportunity, she is grateful to Yu Zhan and Tao Zhiwei for her attention, and she can't let down their kindness to herself.

In order not to delay the time of other actors, the actors in the cast and the heroine who did not have a frontal opponent's play had long gone ahead of time and left the set. For the actors who had an opponent's play, the crew also tried to shoot their part first so that they could go first.

At this time, there are not many actors left on the film site.

As for the dance show that required Liu Xun's participation, Yan Tong decided to make a re-shoot at the Capital Film and Television Base, so Liu Xun was not allowed to fly to the ancient capital for a few minutes. He also knew that Liu Xun was very busy .

Everything went well, but Chu Tan encountered this at this time.

Chu Tao ’s newly registered Weibo had all the messages exploded underneath, all asking if she was Tao Zhiwei ’s sweetheart / girlfriend / lover, whether she had signed up with Xinghe and got good resources.

Chu Taro opened Weibo on SweetJessical214, and when she saw the blog posts she wrote, she laughed when she looked at it. She responded to SweetJessical214 directly below this Weibo: "You probably wrote" Overbearing President Loves Me " Yes, I can be favored by President Tao and become his sweetheart, but unfortunately in reality, I have only met him once and said a word, I hope you can come true (dog head) (Dog head) (dog head). "

Chu Taro's three consecutive dog heads are quite exquisite. Netizens saw it, but some believed in the facts she said. Not to mention netizens, even Ji Qingqing was surprised. Did she and her father get it wrong? The girl Tao Zhiwei likes is not Chu Taro? Isn't her Weibo just like a boring paparazzi, spreading scandals blindly?

Ji Qingqing recalled the chaos of the villa that day again. There were only a few girls in total, not Chu Ya, but Yang Huayue? She didn't dare to guess any more, and wouldn't tweet any more. In case it wasn't, she would become a laughing stock in the circle again.

What is more embarrassing for Ji Qingqing is that Tao Zhiwei posted a statement on his Weibo as soon as possible, "Given the recent rumors about my private life, it has seriously affected the image of me and the Jintao Group. I hereby solemnly declare that I have no personal relationship with Miss Chu Ya. My acquisition of Xinghe Film and Television is a personal investment and has nothing to do with anyone. If there is, it is my voluntary dowry for my sister. If there is anyone On this basis, I will stigmatize, discredit me, Tao Zhiyao and Jintao Group, damage our reputation and cause property damage to us. I will strictly pursue the responsibility of these individuals and groups. "

Tao Zhiwei has never played Weibo before. His Weibo was registered during the Spring Festival in order to help the "young ladies" to promote "Home of the Spring Festival." Under the strong encouragement of Tao Zhiyao, his Weibo name Take it as "Wei Ge Dad TZW", the nickname "Wei Ge Dad" has been squatted. He added his initials of Pinyin before passing the registration.

Tao Zhiwei ’s Weibo has not posted anything other than reposting the videos of “Miss and Sisters”. The account number is the most common level. There are more than twenty followers, all of whom are acquaintances, and several Weibos are assigned to him. Zombie powder. However, below this statement is a scanned version of the printed document. His personal seal is in the lower right corner of the document, which is enough for the blogger to prove that he is Tao Zhiwei himself. Look at his list of followers, Yu Zhan, He Lushen, Liu Ye, Tao Zhiyao and other "young ladies" are among them.

His statement immediately spread at the speed of light.

Liu Ye was blasted so much by SweetJessical214, not only her materials, but also her friends, she was annoyed. She directly posted a Weibo tweet on SweetJessical214, "If you have any dissatisfaction, please rush to me. I'm here. Don't implicate people around me, no matter how embarrassing Li Xiaoru and Chu Tan are by you, but there is a bit of me To be sure, they must be a hundred times stronger than your mouse, the conductor hiding behind the computer. "

After posting Weibo, Liu Ye has been paying close attention to the tense development on the Internet. She first discovered that Tao Zhiwei turned out to be Weibo. She was the first celebrity to repost his Weibo. After she reposted, Tao Zhiwei's Weibo The account was officially authenticated with a V symbol.

Tao Zhiyao, who was so hacked by SweetJessical214 before, did not keep silent. This time she did not remain silent. She posted a Weibo: "@ SweetJessical214 I ’m not enough after you have hacked, and you will continue to hack my brother. Do n’t think we do n’t Know who you are! Don't think that we are really afraid of you! Don't think that we are afraid of your dad. This circle is so big. Everyone grew up together. Who is afraid of who, and who can intimidate others? Do you do these things? Everyone is staring at you, aren't you afraid of retribution? "

"The last time you used this incompetent method to suppress Jintao's stock price, it did have some effect, but more than a month ago, Jintao has fallen so much. Is it that the result is too disappointing for you, and then you are back again? Actually made up my brother's gossip. It ’s the best thing to do in the world. Before something comes out, please use your mind. If you send this kind of thing, it will be easy to be faced. Go to Weibo to search. There was a Paparazzi was sentenced to jail for spreading rumors. Do you also want to taste jail? "

Tao Zhiyao's words were very sharp, he rebuked SweetJessical214, and even moved out of Zhang Daqiang's reasoning.

"The parties came out and responded ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ It seems to be a fake."

"I feel that there is a big grudge, who is SweetJessical214? Curious is dead."

"Sister Taozi said it was a puppet who grew up together, and she really knew someone."

"Often it is the people around you who are hurting and shady. They are far apart and everyone doesn't know each other. They don't even have jealousy, and they can't do nothing to find something."

"My dad's stocks. Did he say that Jintao's stock price was unstable during this time, and that many people lost money because of more losses?"

...

Ji Qingqing couldn't think of Tao Zhiyao dare to slap her so vehemently. She was afraid that Tao Zhiyao would tell her identity on the Internet, so she could not afford to look up in the circle.

She immediately deleted the fourth Weibo. In the eyes of netizens, this was a manifestation of guilty conscience and it was a fake fact. They can easily think of Ji Qingqing's other Weibo as fake.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Reincarnated as A Bamboo (24 minutes ago)
I Became Hugely Popular After Becoming a Cannon Fodder Star (3 hours ago)
I Can Redeem the Merit Template (6 hours ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com