784

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 784: Misfortune
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 784: Misfortune
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"And the online live teaching is completely different from the lectures we have in real classrooms. You ca n’t see the faces of any students. You only have to face mobile phones or computer lenses, and a variety of data and text message feedback. You've tried it once and found that webcasting is not only stress-free, it's also fun. "

Jiang Chengfeng echoed Liu Ye ’s words, “Yes, the live broadcast is really not as scary as you think. It ’s very simple. If Liu Ye is an internet celebrity and special circumstances are not counted, then you and me are just ordinary Sun Weiwei What ’s the difference between you and yours? We started live broadcasts in a hurry, and now we have become handy old drivers. Do you think you are inferior to us? "

Of course, Liang Shengnan and Xiong Jie are not arrogant. They always have their own pride and feel that they are very aggressive. This is not arrogance, but the most basic self-awareness.

Seeing that their expressions were loose, Liu Ye picked up his mobile phone. "You think about it slowly. I have a lot of time. My name is takeaway. Let's talk while eating."

As soon as she opened the phone, Liu Ye saw several missed calls from Yu Zhan, Zhang Pei, and Sun Weiwei ... she had set her phone to mute during class, and just forgot to switch back. Liu Ye hasn't answered these calls for the time being, order takeaway first, she can't let her classmates talk to her hungry for cooperation.

Liu Ye asked everyone what to eat.

Liang Shengnan said, "You can order whatever you like, you know my taste." Liu Ye often had lunch with Liang Shengnan at noon.

Xiong Jie didn't pay particular attention to it. "Just fill my stomach."

Qijiang Chengfeng said, "I eat like you!"

嫚 So Liu Ye called four bowls of beef ramen, and added more beef.

嫚 While waiting for the takeaway, Liu 嫚 went outside to call the missed calls one by one. Good things do not go out, and bad things spread thousands of miles. Everyone really knew that Wang Zhihua came to her, and Yu Zhan was unable to reach her phone number. Now she is driving to Capital University. Zhang Pei said that if Liu Ye didn't answer her call anymore, she would also come to Capital University.

At that time, Sun Weiwei was having dinner at home, busy with her studies, busy with the work of "Miss and Sisters", and she was so dark that she hadn't been home for weeks. It was so hard to enjoy her time with her family and she saw such bad news. .

# 刘 嫚 爸爸 成 成 酒 车 车 accident caused death, the other party was on the street to stop Liu 嫚 求 要说 # The information has already made headlines in the social and entertainment sections. The news is accompanied by videos taken by students. The content is very detailed. The dialogue was also clear, especially the phrase "the daughter of the criminal" was simply shocking.

Sun Weiwei is also one of Liu Chengyu's insiders of the car accident. During the period when she couldn't reach Liu Ye, she helped Liu Ye to pay attention to relevant online news. Fortunately, most of the content in the comment area is positive, but there are also many people. Standing on the side of Wang Zhihua, before knowing the whole thing, on the basis of Wang Zhihua's words, he arrogantly devalued Liu Ye. Maybe it was because Wang Zhihua was the weak and everyone used to be on the side of the weak. Or maybe it was simply because of the rich. Liu Ye's success was jealous.

Sun Wei showed the video of the students to the Internet. Both of them worked in the judicial system. They used to see all kinds of shameless parties. To be honest, Wang Zhihua's behavior was not the most excessive, but Liu Ye ’s The method of disposal is the best, no argument, no concession, meticulous reasoning, comparable to the real version of misfortune, otherwise public opinion on the Internet must be a one-sided criticism of Liu Xie, not a rational discussion like now The heat of the day is so high that Liu Ye has reduced his influence to the lowest point.

Sun Weiwei's mother, Wei Ying, laughed at the end of the video. "Everything breaks out. Now things are back to their original point. Liu Chengyu works alone, don't bother his wife and daughter." From the perspective of Wei Ying, the whole thing The most aggrieved and unlucky was Zhang Pei's mother and daughter. From the beginning, she did not approve of her husband taking over Liu Chengyu's case, and did not try to please her. She might also stain her career.

Sun Yiyi said at the time that Zhang Pei was his high school classmate. Their friends for decades, he couldn't see Zhang Pei in trouble and stand by. No matter what, Liu Chengyu was Zhang Pei's beloved husband! However, what Liu Chengyu did after he came out of the detention center was not sorry at all for Zhang Pei's mother and daughter, and he was also sorry for Sun Yiyi's ties with him at all levels. Sun Yiyi also wondered, why did Liu Chengyu become a different person? He didn't distinguish between right and wrong before.

After Liu Chengyu's divorce with Zhang Pei, the Sun family and he never dealt with it again. Wei Ying believes that Liu Chengyu disgusted her more than the greedy Wang family. She and her colleagues have handled or heard countless divorce cases, and the woman went out of the house, but like Zhang Pei, the money did not get one. Mao, full debt, is unique. At that time, Wei Ying also asked Sun Yiyi whether Zhang Pei owed Liu Chengyu in her last life and asked her to take heart out of a drunkard.

Sun Yiyi is using Sun Weiwei's mobile phone to read comments from netizens. He said, "The black and white words of the understanding agreement are clearly written, and the Wang family is so irritating. It doesn't make much sense. They won't be long, and they will feel boring."

Sun Weiwei immediately asked his father when he heard about it ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Do you still have an understanding agreement? "

"The original was delivered to the court, and the copy is still there."

"Can you take some pictures for me?"

Uh ...

Surrounded by the aroma of beef noodles and the satisfaction of the belly, Liang Shengnan and Xiong Jie were finally moved, and agreed to join the "Learning and Painting" team. They also became the first wave of witnesses for the program debugging and operation.

"Learning to smear" is similar to ordinary live video software. Jiang Chengfeng refers to all the codes that can be found on the Internet and the architecture of related software. After the user clicks into the app, the first screen that pops up is not for the user to register, but an interesting quiz game. Liang Shengnan and Xiong Jie acted as little mice, downloaded the app, and started testing functions.

The first question: "Who is the calligrapher who has been called the" Book Saint "in history? A. Ouyang Xun; B Wang Xizhi; C. Yan Zhenqing.

This question is very simple, Liang Shengnan and Xiong Jie both chose B.

Immediately jumped to the second question: "What is the meaning of 'bed' in 'Bright Moonlight in front of the bed'? A. Window; B bed; C. Fence on the well."

This problem is not difficult to defeat the two Xueba, they chose C by coincidence.

Next, enter the third question: "Who had the highest value in the Three Kingdoms period? A. Zhang Fei; B. Zhou Yu; C. Yuan Shao."

Liang Shengnan / Xiong Jie: "..."

Xiong Jie asked, "What does this question have to do with Guoxue?"

:. :

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com