818

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 818: Face to face alone
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 818: Face to face alone
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Liu Ye got up and washed up, he walked out of the room and saw a pink mobile phone on the dining table. There was a note paper next to the mobile phone. Yu Zhan's handwriting was on the paper. "I received the mobile phone just now, and I have put the card for you. Go in, set up the system, and you can use it directly. "

In all fairness, Yu Zhan's characters are not as well written as Tang diagrams, perhaps because he didn't write Chinese characters abroad when he was abroad. His handwriting is unfamiliar, but fortunately, he is neat and clean. Yu Zhan himself also told Liu Ye that he couldn't write Chinese characters, so he should find a girlfriend who could write calligraphy so as to complement each other.

In addition to the phone on the table, there were a few slices of toasted bread, a glass of juice and a glass of milk. Yu Zhan was not in the apartment.

Liu Yan sat down, took a sip of juice, and started researching his new phone. The system is very similar, and she worked through breakfast to find out the relevant functions, and downloaded her own commonly used app-love live broadcast, vibrato, Weibo ...

She first logged in to Weibo, and she really received all kinds of information about to explode. There were too many people who cared about her. Liu Ye could not reply one by one, and could only send another Weibo to inform everyone that she had launched a new mobile phone. By the way, she checked the function of the camera of the new mobile phone. She took two photos and posted them on the Internet. The first photo was Liu Ye holding two cats in one hand and taking a selfie with the front camera. She was wearing a white thick sweater and combing her head. , Completely plain, even with a little bit of strawberry jam on the corners of the mouth, the two cats were squeezed together and forced to take a photo, with sharp eyes and irresistible; in the second picture, she took Paul who was eating dog food with the rear camera And Shirayuki.

The two photos reassured the fans and the careful netizens found some clues, "It's a cat and a dog again, the background is the house of the Great God, and the princess is still dressed in such a home, do they both live together?"

"Obviously, did not the paparazzi say earlier, do the two often go in and out together? I guess they have cohabited long ago."

"Crying, my goddess of drip was arched like this."

"Progress is a bit fast."

"Hurry up, they have been dating for a year, and they are all adults. It's nothing."

"My favorite pair of Internet celebrities, they walked very stably at each step, and together they made me take it for granted (aunt laughed)."

...

There are also many fans who asked for truth and pragmatic messages to ask if Liu Ye really lives with Yu Zhan. Liu Ye also responded very seriously, "Yes, both my cat and I have moved in to live with him. "

The comment area suddenly showed two extremes. On the one hand, there were all congratulations, and on the other hand, there was a mournful cry. This fact broke a lot of the last illusions in the hearts of the boyfriends / girlfriends who regarded them as the goddesses / male gods in their dreams.

There are also many serious fans who don't care about this gossip, and people focus on the watermark text on Liu Yifa's photo.

"Well, is Liu Ye's new phone XX?"

"It seems to be the latest high-profile, the official website costs 9888 yuan."

"Envy Liu Ye, this is the phone I most want to buy."

"There is a strong suspicion that she deliberately took the opportunity to break the phone so that her boyfriend could buy her a new one (smirk)."

"Upstairs knows that the phone was bought by a boyfriend?"

"How much money did XX give Liu Ye to make her work so hard to advertise them? @XX 牌."

...

Many fans follow the trend to Aite XX. The watermark was added to the default photo of the new phone just before leaving the factory. Liu Ye didn't notice this detail, and forgot to delete the watermark and sent the photo, which made fans mistakenly think she advertised to the mobile phone manufacturer. Liu Ye is not good at deleting photos or explaining, let everyone misunderstand it.

Of course, there are fans who are concerned about the progress of the series of bad events that happened yesterday.

When Liu Ye saw the message, he sent a WeChat message to Cao Chuanxiang, asking her and her child how they were.

A few minutes later, Cao Chuanxiang replied to her a long paragraph. It turned out that they got up too late today. The children stayed in such a good hotel for the first time. They were very excited last night and kept playing. When they got up, the hotel was no longer available Breakfast. Cao Chuanxiang was going to buy breakfast. I did not expect Yu Zhan to bring them breakfast. Yu Zhan bought foods such as buns, soybean milk, noodles, etc., instead of making toasts for Liu Ye himself. coffee.

Yu Zhan also took Cao Chuanxiang back to the rental house to take some clothes to change clothes and textbooks that the children will use tomorrow. Cao Chuanxiang is now packing in the rented house.

By the way? Liu Ye wondered, "Where has Yu Zhan gone?"

Cao Chuanxiang: "He seems to have gone to the Public Security Bureau."

Yu Zhan was at the Public Security Bureau at this moment. Chen Jia's theft was a foreign-related case, and the impact was bad (onlookers across the entire network). He had been transferred from the suburban police station to the Municipal Public Security Bureau. In the Public Security Bureau, Chen Jia was severely interrogated again and again overnight. Her speech was exactly the same as what was said in the dispatch, and there was no flaw.

The Public Security Bureau intends to conclude the case with ordinary theft. Yu Zhan came over and asked to chat with Chen Jia alone.

Yu Zhan is an old client of the Public Security Bureau. He encountered various bizarre incidents several times and met with them. Liu Chengyu's case has not been settled yet. For Zhan Cheng, Yu Zhan has been to the Public Security Bureau to greet them several times, "Good Entertaining "his father-in-law (Liu Chengyu didn't know), and several police officers handling the case were very familiar with him.

Therefore, he has this privilege to face Chen Jia alone. Yu Zhan looked much more kind than the awe-inspiring policeman, but the moment she saw Yu Zhan, a flash of confusion flashed in Chen Jia's eyes, and then she kept her head down and remained silent.

Yu Zhan even asked her with a smile, "Why do you steal a laptop?"

"I already told the police ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ I want revenge on Liu Ye," Chen Jia's voice was low.

"Her mobile phone is on the table, why don't you take it?"

"Because laptops are more valuable than mobile phones."

"I checked the second-hand market price. The notebook is an old YY brand 6 years ago. I bought it for only $ 1,000. No one wants a second-hand 2000 yuan. The mobile phone is also a YY brand. Go, you also use the YY-brand mobile phone. Do n’t you understand the importance? ”Yu Zhan's tone was calm and calm, but it gave Chen Jia a cold sweat behind him.

Chen Jia lowered her head deeper and whispered, "The laptop is owned by the foreign boss at the headquarters. The information in it is of great value. Of course, I want to steal the computer."

Yu Zhan laughed, "That ’s even stranger. On the day you were fired, it was the first time Peter came to Liu Ye's company. His luggage, including his computer, were in the hotel. You have never seen him. How do you know that this laptop is his, not Liu Ye ’s? "

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Reincarnated as A Bamboo (22.8k views today)
The True Young Miss Is A Spoiled Boss (20.1k views today)
Chaoshen Technology Trading Mall (16k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com