chapter 2 The shekhawat family

Gauri Shekhawat - THE elder daughter in law of the Shekhawat family, a 58-year-old widow who lost his husband rishab Singh Shekhawat in an accident. She is a strong woman with an aura around her that screams power.
She loved her family prestige more than anything in this world. Her only wish is to see her son settled in his life but to her disappointment, his son is not interested.
Manipulation is the main talent of her personality.

Garima Shekhawat the younger daughter in law of the Shekhawat family, a 57-year-old widow, lost her husband Rajdeep Singh Shekhawat, in the same accident with his elder brother in law rishab. She was broken by this sudden demise, her nephew and her sister-in-law handled her in that tough situation. Her son was 11 yrs old at that time and was getting depressed by witnessing the condition of his mother so the family decided to shift Garima to her parent's place in London as she is the only child of her parents.

Rudra Singh Shekhawat - A 37-year-old, handsome, stylish and dangerous man.
His silence is more than enough for people to shudder. If his words are thunder then his eyes are Strom.
He is still a bachelor and a big devotee of lord shiva. He was not like this at a young age, but when he was 22 yr old pursuing his studies in America, an accident changed his life forever, destiny snatched his father and uncle. At the young age of 22, he has taken all the responsibility of his family business and also his family.
He send his cousin brother to London to save him from the hardships ., he loved his family, he can not even hesitate to kill anyone for them. To his family's dislike, he never wanted to get married as he knows that his dominant personality cannot be handled by any woman.

Abeer Singh Shekhawat - A 26-year-old young, handsome man.,handling his family business in London. He is the most pampered one in the Shekhawat family. At the age of 11, he came to London with his mother, at his nana nanima place. ( maternal grandparents )

He loves his badima and his elder brother Rudra. He knows how many sacrifices do his Bhai had gone through to keep them safe and in handling the empire all by himself.
.

So these are the two main families of this story.

Please vote and comment on this chapter.
Follow my profile for notifications.
Thank you.