chapter 45 Its ours

Fifteen days passed to that movie incident in these days adhya avoid every situation to interact with Hitler. To her Good luck Rudra never called her, nor did he initiate any chat with her that's why adhya was at peace.

  These days she got habitual of the security team, as the security team never disturbed her they always take care of her privacy and comfort.

It was the first week of the next month when news made a headline on the news channels...

       Rudra Singh Shekhawat the chairman of a sgroup of companies is awarded   the best businessman of the year

    The living room of the Shekhawat mansion was filled with beautiful bouquets from their well-wishers. Relatives were congratulating Garima gauri on phone calls. Gauri was receiving the wishes with a proud smile on her face as once again his son made her head high in society.

          Gauri gave praises for adhya as she was so lucky for Rudra and brought more success and fame into his life. garima was also giving all the credit to adhya's luck.

   The relatives who blamed adhya's fate for abeer"s death were realising their mistake, as presently they were on the hit list of gauri as now adhya is the wife of Rudra. And Gauri's ways of paying back are well-known to them.

   The same was going on in Khurana's place as they were getting the same response from their relatives. As Rudra was now their son in law. Drishti and Ashish were receiving the wishes politely.

      Adhya didn't give any reaction to this news as for her it was Rudra's hard work and dedication that made this award possible.

        The award ceremony was conducted in Mumbai, gauri Garima wanted adhya's presence there, but Rudra refused as he doesn't want to trouble her.

     Khurrana's family watched the whole function live, adhya has to seat there for her family's peace. when Rudra received the award. Devrat, Drishti and Ashish clapped for him as they were sitting in the function only. Adhya gave a weird look at them, she was finding it insane so she kept her palms still on her lap but rushali took hold of her hands and made her clap forcefully as she is teaching some toddlers how to clap. They all laughed at rushali 's actions whereas adhya smiled.

      The next day the interview was on air with Rudra Singh Shekhawat and as usual, the Khurana family were watching it with keen interest.

    After some business-related talks, the host started.

    " so mr Shekhawat you recently got hitched breaking so many hearts.

    Rudra smiled  at her ' yes '"

  "Tell me something about Mrs Shekhawat by the way why she was not seen at the award function yesterday "

  " Yes as  she is in London right now and due to her work commitments she was not able to attend the function."

"Ok so how is married life treating you."

     Rudra smiled and answered " so far so good "

  "That's nice she must be so lucky to have a husband like you, I mean isn't it a great thing to be the wife of mr Rudra Singh Shekhawat.

"Actually on the contrary I found myself very fortunate to be called her husband. In my eyes, there is no other woman, than adhya who can carry my name with so much dignity. The way she bonds with my family and takes care of every single thing is commendable. "

    Devrat patted adhya's head with love as they were in tears the way Rudra was talking about adhya. Drishti side hugged Ashish as she was feeling so emotional right now. They all are witnesses of adhya's pain that she went through after abeer's death. Tears brimmed in adhya's eyes as she know the truth of their relationship