chapter 66 The revenge game

.
        Rudra's pov.

        After meeting with veer I know that this brat will exaggerate my words in front of Rakesh Shekhawat who will not tolerate this and I wanted that exactly. As they should know this time it's not my father, uncle or my baby brother who they are dealing with, it's me Rudra Singh Shekhawat who knows how to deal with the scoundrels like them.

       I know that's it's not an accident it's a murder., that too a cold-blooded murder. But at that time I was so devastated by grief, that I needed some time to survive this loss. And handle my mom and Chachi.

     After adhya left with her parents as the wicked people targeted her and used drishti aunty as a pawn, I got my eyes on them. And my doubt was perfect too.

I always hate these people but for my mom's sake used to tolerate them .when mom told me about drishti aunty's confession about Kaveri Shekhawat was the mind behind manipulating her, that day mom was so hyper that she wanted to kill Kaveri but I have much better ways to punish them.

      The very next day I got to know about Veer Shekhawat who was taking interest in some small deals, so I recommended his company's name and gave him that deal. That was my first move towards my revenge and those foolish people were celebrating the victory which I bestowed on them. But it was necessary for me that they should keep living in their happy bubble.

The police were investigating the case but the truck which we noticed on CCTV of the shop was not found in Shimla and nearby places to Shimla The police kept their so-called investigation in a cold bag. I didn't expect anything more from them. Many politicians were eager to offer their help in this matter. But I never accepted their offer nor did I approach them for their help. As I want to investigate this matter in my way, I know that I am blessed with money and enough power to deal with this matter. Sameer helped me in hiring the best investigating team.

When adhya got kidnapped my first suspicion was on them, as I know what kind of upbringing veer Shekhawat had, as an e father like a son. but when I investigated them I soon found out they are not involved in this matter.

         After that course of events, I Iot married to adhya, At that time I was angry at my family for trapping adhya in this.    ...       Later I  accepted the fact that adhya was destined for me  ..soon I realised my love for her and I confess that too as loving your wife is not a crime, is it?  Well, I'm sure that she still doesn't have any feelings for me but it was fine as I can wait and I know some days she will feel the same way for me as I do for her.

 Few days before when we left for our honeymoon the team of investigators who I appointed on Abeer"s accident case informed me that they had found the driver, Shankar, who was driving that truck. He was spotted at his house as his mother is seriously ill so he visited to meet her as after abeer murder he was lying low, but to our luck, his family was still staying in Shimla so I ordered the men's to keep an eye on his family as he will sit them and now this was our chance I called Sameer and ordered them to bring him to our site in midnight.   When I reached there, the driver was already being investigated by my men but he was not ready to open his mouth. But when Sameer threatened him with the family he got scared.

     The driver told us that he was paid 20 lakh to execute that accident and everything was preplanned, the actual plan was to kill both adhya and abeer when they will be on the way to the airport. But when abeer visited the office that morning and Rakesh Shekhawat came to know about his presence in the office he changed the plan and ordered Shankar to kill a bear, whenever he found his car on the empty road But that day when abeer stopped at that shop, it was like a golden chance for them and a