chapter 24 Ganesh pujan and mehendi

The khurrana family

The khurrana family returned home with all respect and praises for the khurrana family at heart. They all are very happy for adhya who is going to be a part of a wonderful family.

Adhya was ready in a suit for Ganesh puja, Ashish and drishti perform the Ganesh puja first as it's an official start of wedding functions.

Pandit Ji tied kalawa to the hands of family members. After the puja got finished the Mehendi artist started their work on adhya's beautiful hands.

Wheras adhya 's cousins were busy in dance practice. As the khurrana family was determined to impress the Shekhawat family with their Punjabi dance moves. The Shekhawat family suggested the combined sangeet ceremony.

  Adhya was enjoying the practice session,  as it was more fun to watch the cousins use to start bickering in between than they would start the blame game.
You are doing wrong

No this is the actual step dumbo you are wrong
This type of verbals was coming in between.

Rushali was also practising  the dance in between  when she got tired and sat beside adhya

"So all set to be Mrs Shekhawat "

"Hmm, tell me about you, you are doing so much hard work  for tonight is there someone special"

"Of course greek god who else is your brother in law,  today I will make sure that he will dance with me. I hope he knows how to dance."

"Know he is a pro in dancing. Abeer always praised his dancing even though he knows the very form of dancing. Don't  mind but you all are not really near him in dancing
I saw a glimpse of engagement  "

"Ooho! so challenge ok we will se "

"Done ". The mehndi announced in between

The mehndi artist completed the design in her hands and feet

In hotel

All the guests were settled in the hall for Ganesh puja. abeer was performing the puja as directed by the priest, Rudra gauri and garima were sitted beside abeer.

After completing puja the priest ties kalawa on the wrists of family members.

Mehendi artist started applying Mehendi on the ladies guests of the Shekhawat family, In no time the artist filled the hands of Deepika, Disha, Seema bua, Kalyani and all the other ladies.