chapter 37 Respect

.Adhya's pov

I opened my eyes slowly, firstly I look around to check the surroundings as I didnt know when I fall asleep, the last time I remember I was in the washroom to change my sanitary pad than .than those ladies with veil .something pricked in my neck yes yes...

But what happened to me where am I omg! did somebody kidnap me but then why I am on a plane? , wait wait ! I know this room, yes it's the bedroom in a jet....private jet of shekhawats. So now I reach here . I tried to pull myself up but my head started spinning so I have to lay down again

I was feeling thirsty, I licked my dry lips and tried hard to say something but nothing came out from my dry throat and I coughed hard.

Somebody hold a glass of water near my dry lips and help me in drinking it. I drank the water like was thirsty for years. Then I turned my head towards the person it was Garima's mom who gave me a weak smile to me.

Garima's' mom called someone and a lady of her age entered the room and started checking my pulse, I assumed her to be a doctor but what the hell has happened to me .?

And I was on my menses damn it I was all in these thoughts when mom asked me

"How are you feeling now beta ?"

" Mom my head is spinning its feeling heavy like I am carrying some weight on it. What is happening mom why we are in ...?

" Relax beta I will tell you everything just have your meal first hmm ."

" Hmm "

After the meal, the doctor gave me medicine and left from there.

Garima's mom asked me ' what do you remember last? "

" That I was using the washroom, actually I got my periods that morning and I want to change so I but what we are doing in-plane mom?
mom patted my head and told me the full story of the kidnapping and also the condition in which I was found by mr Shekhawat ., also about the tracker in my ring.

Adhya gasped in horror " you mean they were going to.......r...... rape me mom but because of my menses they ........." words were choking in my mouth mom make me drink some more water
..

"Shh beta we dont know why did they kidnap you? And what are their intentions but rudra found you as fast as he can and handled the situation very well ."

" Mr ..... mr Shekhawat oh god ! he has seen me ..... all .......na.....naked mom, how will I face him in my life? shit ! this is so embarrassing mom ."

' You don't know my rudra, I can assure you that he has seen your pain and suffering only not your body adhya. Trust me beta he is a gem, he knows what a women's dignity means to her so just forget it as it was a bad dream and please rest, dont take any kind of stress ."

Adhya kept quiet for some time sobbing silently " you notice one thing, mom, my abeer .....saved me, he saved my dig... if he had not put the tracker in my ring then I must have died in cold in that warehouse mom or may be killed by the kidnappers ."

Tears brimmed in Garima's eyes.
'True ! very true, and why not, as you are his first and last love adhya "

Both mother-daughter sobbed in each other's arms. , as they are the main sufferers in destiny's play.

In adhya's view, rudra Singh Shekhawat again proved himself her saviour and she will be always grateful to him.

The same night in rudra's room

Rudra's pov

" I want all the details of the warehouse Narayan to whom that property belongs I want every detail of that owner ."