chapter 38 The shame

The khurrana family was also stunned by looking at the pictures but before they can call the shekhawats,rudra called Ashish and told the truth about the picture. Ashish was furious to know how people are using a picture in demolishing rudra and adhya's character. The khurrana family knows very well what rudra Singh Shekhawat is? He will never in his dreams think about adhya like this. But Ashish was scared for some valid reasons as he was going to approach the Kapoors for their proposal but now everything is changed as after this gossip who will accept adhya as their daughter in law.

     Devrat tried to console him he told him to leave it on time only, as these gossips never last for a lifetime its a matter of some days before everyone will forget about this. And they should care about adhya more than society as she is the main sufferer of this. They should support adhya so that she will be able to stay strong.

    Adhya was sobbing badly in her room drishti and rushali were trying to handle her. Ashish and devrat also came to her to support her,adhya hugged his dad.

  "Dad ... dadu .... why this is happening? I was the one who hugged him I thought abeer is there,mr Shekhawat is not at fault dadu, I am the one who hugged him, he was just handling me dadu ."

  Devrat hugged her  " who told you that we don't trust you beta we know what you had gone through and I know that rudra and you are not at fault. Trust me everything will be fine bacha "

     Adhya nodded in relief, today morning when she saw the picture on news she tried to remember when is this happened and soon she recalled in her mind how she opened her eyes and saw abeer was sitting beside her and she hugged him in her semi-conscious mind. But in reality, it was rudra who she thought as abeer.

Suddenly some cars arrived at their gate and the doorbell started ringing.
Ashish went downstairs to see the door when he opened the door some men who looked like bodyguards dressed in black were standing in front of him.

"Yes "

  "Mr khurrana, I am Jonathan the security head and this is my team ."

"How can I help you?"

"Sir we are here for your security I mean your and your family's security ".

"Excuse me, but I didn't..."

 " No sir! not you, actually rudra sir done his security arrangement for your family  We are outside sirr so you dont have to worry ."

     Ashish wanted to refuse this favour but he knows that if rudra has decided something so it must be necessary for some reason he just nodded at them and closed the door  When he turned around his family was standing there with a worried expression on their faces 

Within an hour many media vans were started reaching outside Khurana's house. All were trying to enter the gate of the house but they were helpless in front of the tight security

       The mobiles of the khurrana family members were ringing continuously asking about the news but after attending a few calls the family understood that those who call are not worried about their condition but they just want to make fun of their miseries .so they just stop picking any calls

Adhya was looking at her family who was suffering because of her  She was blaming herself for all these problems

  It was evening when drishti attended her brother's call as Ashish didnt talk to them. But drishti thought maybe her brother is genuinely worried about their situation so she decided to talk

    After attending the call for only five minutes she cut the call with an angry face. Ashish knows the reason that's why he didn't ask anything and passed her some water