chapter 53 missing point

Rudra laid her on the bed and covered her properly with a duvet, he kissed her forehead 

     " Goodnight wifey, I still have some more work to complete "

     Adhya wished him back and Rudra left for his study room. Adhya was not able to sleep. The memories of last night are still fresh in her mind.

        Suddenly her phone went off with rushali 's name flashing on it.

     Adhya didn't waste time picking it up,  
" Hello Rush, how's his uncle now? And how was the surgery?"

      Relax, everything went fine. He will be discharged in two days. You tell me how the reception was.

  " It was good "

 "  Hmm! and what about the first night?'"

   "   rush... please yaar not now."

  " Now and only now, come on now spill the beans tell me how he is.

.     " Hmmm ! beast "

     '"Wow,  Hitler turned into a beast ., not bad but I want more adhya. "

  "  Rush stop it ...... it's late night here I am sleepy."

 " ok, let's do it in another way. Tell me how much on a scale of 10."

 " Means how much out of 10 you will rate Mr Shekhawat."

     " Shii, don't you have a shame rush."

    "Come on now tell me "

   " No way."

"Ok, then I will keep calling you, and don't you dare to switch off the phone because then I will call garima aunty And then gauri aunty…"

"Shhh, wait. I will do it tomorrow but not now."

  " Now means now, come on "

"Ok .. 9 / 10."

 "    Not bad sweetheart ok I will hang up as dad is awake now bye good night and yes, lots of hugs and kisses to my greek god."

       adhya laughed hard and cut the call.

    Soon one hand wrapped around her waist. Adhya was shocked as she never heard his footsteps nor did she feel his presence.

Mature content ahead 

    "    Didn't sleep yet?" Rudra asked while kissing her shoulder blade. Adhya squirmed a little as she was again losing control over her mind.

   " Are you still in pain ?" the next question came, adhya didn't know what to say. She was again scared to take the giant thing inside her as last night was painful to her, but it was followed by pleasure.

   She was still in thoughts when Rudra kissed her cheeks, " don't worry I will be gentle "stating that he turned her around.

    Rudra took her lips in a passionate kiss, Within minutes Rudra removed all the clothes which are barriers to his desires. He positioned himself between her legs. He kept kissing her breasts, gaining more moans from her.  Adhya closed her eyes in pleasure and she could feel  Rudra's hands were all over her body. His lips were doing a perfect job, making her feel the depth of pleasure. She was feeling sweet torture in this . .the foreplay was doing wonders to her body she reached her orgasm soon but Rudra didn't stop he made her cum two more times.

       Adhya was getting more eager for him but her fear and shyness were not letting her utter a word. At last, adhya couldn't take it more she whispered,' please "
Rudra smirked at his accomplishment he kissed her and whispered near her ear " as you wish wifey "