chapter 59 Honeymoon .

Happy makar Sankranti, Lohri and pongal to all the lovely readers .

The next morning Rudra told about his honeymoon trip to garima and gauri both were on cloud nine. 

      Rudra decided to leave after two days for the Maldives as he had to complete some important work in the office and arrange for his trip. He wants this trip to be a memorable one for adhya.

    Whereas adhya applied for her leave when she returned home she found soniya was waiting for her in the living room, gauri and garima were talking with her.

   "  Hi bhabi "

    "Hello to you too, now we didn't have time to waste you are coming with me "

  "  But where?"

   " Just come with me '

" adhya looked at the ladies "Mom maa"

'Go with her beta "

    Adhya was surprised when they reached the mall.

  "What are we doing here?"

   "Some special shopping ", stating that she asked for some dresses and swimwear from the sales soniya selected, made adhya to try them whenever adhya used to try one soniya was fast enough to click her pics, adhya didn't notice this. But soniya has some evil plan in her mind and she starts sending those pics to rudra.

     Rudra who was attending an important meeting, suddenly his mobile started beeping with continuous messages so Rudra thought that may be something important so he started checking it.

     Looking at his wife in those hot dresses, Rudra was delighted

   At last, soniya messaged him 

  "Choose "

     Rudra replied immediately 

 "  Buy all of them "

     Soniya smiled at his reply. It was Rudra who forced soniya to take adhya shopping.

Adhya was trying to deny this much clothing but soniya being soniya didn't listen to anyone.

When they reached back home soniya opened all the bags in front of gauri and Garima. Adhya got embarrassed as some were too revealing but gauri and garima didn't make her feel awkward.

  That night  Sameer and their kids had their dinner with them  Rudra was enjoying the bantering between Sameer and soniya whereas adhya was noticing the love between them.

   It was true that adhya accepted rudra as her husband and rudra gave her all the rights of being his wife. But still, they don't share this kind of ease and comfort in their relationship. Adhya wished that maybe this Maldives trip would bring them closer.

     After dinner, Sameer and his family left for their home but not before teasing the couple for their honeymoon.

     When Rudra and adhya reached their bedroom, Rudra told adhya"we are leaving tomorrow night so do all your packing till evening . Now take a rest ok...  goodnight " he kissed her forehead and pulled her in his arms. Adhya slept in no time.

    The next day went in a rush,adhya was busy all day in her packing, Rudra returned further to om office and within half an hour he was done with his packing.

  When Rudra saw her luggage, it was three big trolley bags and two small bags Whereas  Rudra was just carrying one small trolley bag.

     Rudra gave a questioning look at adhya " wife are you sure this is only for some days, you know we are  not shifting there "