chapter 71 Lucky baby

The Shekhawat mansion was decorated beautifully again not to welcome any guests but to welcome the Prince of their house. Abeer Rudra Singh Shekhawat

        When the car entered the main gate, the driver opened the gate for adhya who stepped down, holding the little boy in her hands. Rudra reached her and took the baby in his arms. He held her one hand to support her as she was still weak.

   When they reached the entrance of the house, Gauri and garima were already present there with puja thali to welcome the next generation of the Shekhawat family.

Gauri put roli on the baby's forehead, garima followed her, and then they performed arti of the new member of the family.

    Garima took the baby in her arms and drishti and gauri made adhya settle on the couch placed in the drawing-room. Garima took the baby inside the house with shivering hands. She unlocked the door of a room, switched on the lights and with slow steps reached in front of the photo of his son."

"Abeer, look who is here to meet you, he is also abeer, son of Rudra and adhya. And baby look at him he is your chachu.  You know you are just like him. He was also this tiny when I held him for the first time... The same complexion, your little fingers are just like him but your eyes are just like your father hmm. Give him your blessing abeer."

  Garima started these lines holding her sobs, that moment someone held Garima from her shoulders she turned her face and found Rudra standing beside him. She kept her head on his chest who rubbed her back to console her. After some, they returned to the living room where adhya was sitting busy chatting with the family.

     Their chat got a break when Abeer started crying badly, Garima tried to console him but that baby was not in the mood so Rudra took him, and as soon as the baby settled in his arms he stopped crying.    

" Look how comfortable he is with his father, as he started to recognise him already?"

   Adhya smiled looking at the way, his son was staring at his father with his tiny eyes and Rudra was cooing at him in baby language. The family was also enjoying the communication between father and son.

The khurrana family was returning to London as they stayed for a week there and Ashish had to join the hospital too.
After bidding them goodbye adhya felt emotional but she composed herself
After some time adhya entered her floor, rudra was still holding abeer in his arms.

When they entered the bedroom the sight in front of them made them smile as the room was decorated beautifully with balloons and toys. A cosy baby cot was placed in the bedroom.

 A cosy baby cot was placed in the bedroom