chapter 23 Tilak

The day when Sameer and Rudra with abeer landed back in Shimla after making sure of the arrangements in London.

Gauri messaged rudra to come to the mansion with Sameer asap. Abeer. , Rudra and Sameer reached the mansion.

From the main gate, they could hear the crying and wailing of some women.
Rudra got worried for gauri and garima. They hurriedly entered the mansion, a little girl of 6 yr jumped into Abeer's arms. Abeer realised it is saanvika, Sameer's daughter who got most pampered by rudra and Abeer.

Rudra noticed soniya was crying badly sitting on the sofa while garima and gauri were consoling her. Gauri is passing her tissue while garima was patting her head.

"Hi sweetheart "Sameer composed himself and greeted his 8 th month pregnant wife

"You fool, donkey, monkey don't talk to me "soniya was ready with all the colourful words

"What's wrong what did I do wrong .?" Sameer asked sitting on the adjacent couch.

"Hi bhabhi " Abeer also wished her

" Don't you talk to me Abeer, I always saw you as my brother still you did this to me ."

" What did you do? idiot see my beautiful wife is crying " sameer fake scolded Abeer

"Don't you play smart Sam, you also supported him "soniya knows her husband well

"No what no "

"What's the matter soni ?"rudra asked his dear friend whom he use to call soni from college days.

"Rudy you too, how could you get him engaged in my absence ."soniya asked rudra in an angry tone.

"Ooh ! arey you are in Mumbai at your parent's place and the doctor told you for bed rest, so we didn't... "

"And what about his marriage, hmm you are doing this deliberately, next month is my 9 th month and the doctor didn't allow travelling for me. The marriage is going to happen in London naa not in Shimla ."

Sameer Ahuja and soniya Ahuja

Aunty I also had my plans for Abeer's marriage you know I want to dance to that song lo chali mein apnedevar ki baraat like. Now see how will I dance in this condition, even if I am not able to attend his wedding.

"It's ok mom I will dance in your place in Barrat. Hai na chachu "saanvika jumped in rudra's arms asking this.

" Hmm, why not a princess '

rudra smiled and pulled her cheeks

"Arey bhabi no problem you can dance in my reception na ".Abeer again tried

"Shut up with this big baby bump you think I can dance, aunty I don't know you just postponed the wedding ."

" Soniya beta, just relax we will talk to the doctor I hope she will allow you to ..." Gauri tried to console her.

The servant entered with the trolley full of different spicy snacks, as Sonia crave spicy snacks. garima served her plate and passed it to her.

Soniya wiped her tears and started eating happily, Sameer looked at his wife then at gauri and garima who blinked their eyes in assurance.

Abeer was surprised to see her happy as she was crying just minutes before.

"What the hell is happening bhai ?"

" Nothing chote it called mood swings in pregnancy "

"Ok "

After one hour of more consoling soniya agreed to stay in Shimla and sameer with saanvika are going to London for the wedding. Soniya 's parents will accompany her in Sameer's absence.