chapter 3 Abeer meets adhya

The music was blasting in high volume in the famous nightclub of London, adhya was enjoying the weekend. As it's the only time for a working woman like her to enjoy some me-time. She was dancing in the arms of her love Abeer Shekhawat.

It has been more than 1 year since they first met.

Flashback

Adhya was running late for her office, she was worried as she was supposed to present her designs in front of some VIP client. His boss already informed her a week before that the s group are very important clients for them, and he wants her best performance.

But to her bad luck, her car breaks down in the middle of her way to the office. she want to reach the office in time, her mobile battery was low and the network signal was weak. As destiny planned to make her suffer

She then tried to book a cab but network issues, so she tried the last option left much to her dislike ., to take a lift from some car.

But nobody was stopping by, so she took the risk and stand in the middle of the road, a Audi was coming next, the car stopped an only inch away from her.
Aadya rushed to the passenger seat and got in ., the young man who was driving the car got surprised by her action. The young man in the driving seat was ready to lash out at her act but before adhya started explaining.

"See I know I should not do this, but please I am getting late please drop me at my office.........as my friend is suffering from cardiac arrest and she needs me ."

"Okay tell me the address "the man also got worried.

She told him the office address

"So you are a doctor, "he asked in curiosity

'Hmm ...no architect"adhya spilt the truth.

"Sorry, but don't you think that your friend needs a doctor more, not an architect "he was just surprised.

"Haa. Haa.... yes the doctor is already there but my friend is asking for me .you know as her last wish. You know we are best friends.
Do Dil Ek Jaan type ", she murmured under her breath but he heard it. ( two hearts one soul )

"Ok, so Indian, same here "he responded smilingly.

"No actually my parents are Indian and they used to live in India before "adhya explained.

"Ok "

After fifteen minutes

" we reached your office," he informed her

Aadya got relieved as she doesn't know how much she has to lie more.

"Thank you "

"Welcome, I hope your friend gets well soon ."

"Hmm. Ya ... yes of course ." remembering her cooked up story.

Adhya rushed to the main gate and enter the elevator. She reached the conference room as the presentation will be starting in 5 minutes.

Her boss, James sighed in relief seeing her on time.

"Thankgod! adhya you reached on time and listen Monika is on leave as her son is ill so you are going to give the presentation. The MD of the s group is reaching any minute, he is a perfectionist, so I want no mistakes ".

"Ok sir don't you worry I think I can handle this "

All the office colleagues got seated in their respective places. The intercom buzzed informing about the clients' arrival. Adhya was being little nervous but she hide her nervousness with a smile on her face, stood up to welcome the clients.