chapter 12 the journey

Abeer left for India with his mother before a week to Shivratri, as he has to clear many things about adhya to his family.

When they reached Shimla,gauri was the only one who was present to welcome them in the Shekhawat mansion as rudra was in Singapore on a business trip, and will be back before a day or two to Shivratri.

Abeer got disappointed with rudra's absence as he want to have a heart to heart talk with his brother. But now he has to wait for rudra's return.

On the other hand in London adhya 's family started their preparations for the journey. Ashish and devrat already discussed that if everything went well they will at least do an engagement to make this relationship official.

The day arrived when rudra came back from his trip late at night. The next day, rudra touched his chachi's feet for blessing and hugged Abeer who bent to touch his bhai's feet. After exchanging greetings they all got settled for breakfast.

S group is going to start their first project in Singapore and rudra was busy with that project for two months ., after breakfast, he went to his study for some important office work.
Rudra was sitting in the study, going through some files before leaving for the office. Abeer entered the study and stood in front of him, Rudra already knows what he is going to talk about ., and he was surprised to see the nervousness on abeer's face.

" So how is the work going "

"Good bhai "

"Hmm, so when is the khurrana family arriving in Shimla ".

' Ji tomorrow '

"Ok, I have made their arrangement in the hotel as they are just paying us a visit nothing is fixed yet, so I can not make them stay at our place ."

"It's ok bhai,.....voh bhai .. "

"Hmm "

"I want to talk to you "

"Haan bolo ( yes say ) "

" Bhai adhya is a very nice girl, independent, mature and friendly nature. He respects elders bhai, she is a gem and I don't want to lose her. I love her bhai ."

Rudra was just observing abeer that how much his brother is trying to convince him for adhya.

" We will see that abeer, now if you have done with your talk so I think I should leave ."Rudra left the study taking long strides.

Rudra was not a man who believe in others' opinions he always judges people by himself.,abeer knows his brother but he was confident that rudra will never hurt him in any way.

During the flight, drishti tried to give some brain to her naive daughter.

" What do you think about rudra? "

"Mom why should I think about him ?"

"No I mean dont you find it weird that the elders took permission for him why is that man so important to them ."

"Mom I am warning you dont you use this kind of words in front of any family members of shekhawats. I just know that rudra Singh Shekhawat has earned respect with his selfless deeds. And most importantly abeer loves him a lot. So please I request to you to keep your holy thoughts to yourself "

drishti wanted to laugh out at her stupid girl but she composed herself and tried in another way.

"See beta you are taking me wrong I am just worried for you . You know I mean if this alliance got fixed ."...

Adhya glared at drishti.

"No ...no mean it is going to fix I am sure of that and I have no problem with abeer but are you okay if every decision of your life will be taken with the permission of rudra "