upcoming stories

The  year 2021

     This year was full of surprises for me, it was somewhere in July when my daughter motivated me to write and my first reaction was.

    Me, no way !meri kahaani Kaun padega ( who will read my stories ).

    So she told me " mein padogi na maa, don't worry. I will read and vote  for it, just write whatever you like "

  And this journey got started. So a very special thanks to my baby Ridhimadubey17

     It's been only 6 months that I started this journey, made some wonderful friends here , glad to know some readers who like to talk to me . A very big thank you to the readers who gave a chance to a new writer, who are motivating me by their comments, voting for my stories.

     The love you gave to Sanjana-darsh
Rudra - adhya - abeer
Arohi - Sidharth.

Your love made these characters more alive.

    So now I am sharing some glimpses of my stories which are coming in the upcoming  year. Of course, after completing these ongoing stories.

     The names of the characters and the stories I will disclose later, I am just giving you a little idea of my stories.Some of characters are already known to you.

So let's start

   _________________      ___________________

       Kedar declared in a stern voice " we are leaving Delhi to meet the Mittal family and I don't want any more arguments "

  Family members nodded in agreement.
As soon as Kedar left the room Aryan and arnav rushed to piyali.

"Mom no way we are not going to marry those twins."

   "  Yes, mom and they are identical twins... No mom it's a bad idea."

        Darsh was enjoying their misery.
"Bhai aap tho samjhe, they are same to the same bhai please help us.'"

  " Don't worry we will make tattoos in their hands Aryan ki biwi
Arnav ki biwi.
So no more confusion".piyali stated with confidence .

    "Mom stop kidding, and who told you that bringing sisters as your daughter in laws will save the unity of house haan"

 "  Relax brothers we are going to just meet them if you don't like them tell us. I will talk to dadaji ok." Sarah tried to console them .

      Two days later the whole sighania family were sitting in the lavish drawing room of mittals.piyali came here with full preparation of roka ceremony. , poor boys don't know about this.

   When the girls walked in the living room, the sighania family was shocked as both the girls were wearing same dress same hairstyle. ,it was like a mirror is placed between them

   They both joined their hands and greeted in unison  "namaste "

     Aryan and arnav were now ready to make a run to the forest as they will like to die but not marry these girls.

   What will happen when two identical twins sister entered sighania family? Piyali was in impression that bringing real sisters as daughter in laws will make her family more united but she didn't know these sisters are a complete opposite of what they are assuming.

So join me on this crazy ride.

   ________________________________________

        She was serving food for her son on a plate, as soon as she turned around some liquid splashed over her saree. She look ahead and was going to yell at the person but when she saw his face.
Her body started trembling in fear still she composed herself and tried to move away from there.

   "  Sorry, I am sorry mam, I hope you are fine."

   His statement made her more shocked as  why is he acting like he doesn't know her, but she just nodded and leave from there.

       At night her sister was telling her about her in-laws family.

     "You know Jiji, the famous dhanrajgir family, they are closely related to Karan's family. What a family it is na mother is a Supreme Court judge, the father is famous industrialist  and son he is going to be the next CEO."

   "   They are nice people especially their only son but what happened  with him was unfortunate."

    " What do you mean?"

   "Arey you didn't hear about the accident in which  he lost his pregnant wife and his memory too."

    She took a sigh of relief she kissed the forehead of her 6-month-old daughter who was enjoying her feed in her lap and patted her 6 yr old son who was sleeping beside her.

The next day the man again spotted the women who were lately in his thoughts.

"    Hello mam,  sorry to bother you but did you ever visited Bangalore...'"

"No " she answered quickly.

"Mom look what your princess is doing? "

     The man looked at the boy and was surprised to see the resemblance between them. Same features same eyes like he is his...own son .

"Wait  there I am coming." She was now more scared for her secret.

   "   Excuse me" stating this. she again left from there.

  "   Mr dhanrajgir, hope you are enjoying the party."

  "That woman who is she.? I think I know her?"

     "  Maybe as she did her masters from Bangalore only, even  from your college    "

"which year.?"

"20**"

    He clutched the glass more tightly as she was telling an untruth to him on his face ., but he is going to excavate more about her especially after seeing the resemblance between him and the boy.

So this is a story full of dominant love , suspense and emotions.

__________________________________________
Karthik Kapoor decided not to get married ever as he has seen this best pal, suffering from immense pain.

     Now he started believing that all women are gold diggers so it's better to stay single.

  But his father didn't give up on him and forced him to accompany him to see a girl

   But he put a condition that he will meet the girl with a hidden identity so his father introduces him as his assistant cum manager to the girl"s family.

Still, destiny has its plan as Karthik fell for a girl who despises rich people and then a web of lies started so let's see how Karthik is going to win her over.

This is my third story which I will publish in 2022

Hope that you will enjoy this too.
 Please tell me your views about these stories.

Thank you for reading

Abhilasha     

.