chapter 9 kedarnath

If you like you can listen to the song added above.

Happy reading

Akaal mrityu voh mare , Jo kaam kare chandal ka Kaal uska kya bigaade Jo bhakt ho mahakal ka

Jo kaam kare chandal ka
Kaal uska kya bigaade
Jo bhakt ho mahakal ka .

The weather was cold , chilling winds were flowing in the valleys of Kedarnath. The hotel was not so lavish, matching his standards but he was satisfied with the view of the temple which he can see through his hotel window.

Rudra was just feeling the peace that he always found when he was near Mahadev. The outer world knows him as a successful businessman, a man of few words, a man who took all the responsibility for his family at a very young age,.and never disappoint anyone.

Rudra's pov

Peace,... that is the only thing I am feeling right now, peace of mind, peace of soul. If it was possible I must have shifted to a place like this for the rest of my life. I know it is not possible for now but later .. after some years maybe when abeer will take responsibility of our business and our family successfully.

Fifteen years back if somebody has told me that I will become a responsible, rude, saint type man in future, I must have laughed at their assumption.

But everything changed for me fifteen years back, I still remember how I use to live my life before in America. I used to be a rich brat, whose days use to start with beer and end with whiskey.
As money was not a problem for me ., and my looks were enough to get any girl in my bed. I mean who says no to a rich handsome boy.

I used to change my girlfriends like people change their clothes. The girls want money from me and I just want pleasure from them. I use to maintain No strings attached kind of attitude.

But the day when I received the news of an unfortunate accident of my father and uncle. I rushed back to India when I reach our mansion, I got the biggest shock of my life.

Two dead bodies covered in white clothes were waiting for me.
I can never forget the faces of my mother and Chachi who were looking at their life partner with dead eyes. When abeer saw me he hugged me by my waist, crying badly that the 11-year-old boy that day understood the meaning of death in the worst way possible.

.
After the cremation of my father and uncle, my priority was to handle the family members. Maa understood my condition so she somehow compose herself to support me, but chachi 's condition was miserable and seeing that abeer also become a quiet kid.

   Then maa talked to chachi 's parents and after 2 months after the accident, we shifted them to London at chachi 's parent's place. I still remember, the airport scene, how abeer was not ready to leave me and mom but we have to make hard decisions for their well being.