chapter 30.scapegoat

The next morning when drishti woke up she didnt find adhya in the room she checked the washroom ., but she was not there too. Ashish entered the room to check on adhya, as he was staying in adjacent guest rooms.

Giriraj requested the khurrana family to stay at the Shekhawat mansion only, as no one in the family is in the right sense to take care of adhya.

When drishti told about adhya's disappearance, Ashish also got panicked. They rushed outside the room in search of adhya. Gauri and seema were ordering the staff about some arrangements for puja.

Ashish asked them too,gauri and seema also got worried about adhya's well being. Gauri asked the security head of the house who told her that adhya never left the mansion.

Gauri ordered the staff to search for adhya in the mansion. Ashish was consoling drishti but he was scared for adhya.

At the same time, rudra entered the living rolm he felt the tension in the living room. Seema told him the reason, he took a deep sigh and told all of them to follow him.

He entered Garima's bedroom, where adhya was still sleeping holding garima by her waist.

Gauri and seema wiped their tears ., Ashish smiled at her innocent daughter. Gauri went near adhya and put her palm on her head lovingly, she kissed adhya's forehead.

Ashish and rudra left from there, seema and gauri also left behind them. As soon as they all left the room drishti shook adhya by her shoulders, to wake her up.

Adhya got up drishti grabbed her hand and left for their guest room.
Adhya was still sleeping when drishti pushed her into the washroom for her morning routine.

When adhya came out of the washroom she found her mom was glaring at her.

The maid entered the room with the breakfast trolley, adhya asked the maid about Garima's breakfast. The maid informed her that gauri is feeding her breakfast.

She nodded and started having her coffee, drishti also joined her in breakfast.

'What were you doing in her room ?"

' " Her" you mean mom' s room ."

" Look adhya I know that you are too broken now but you dont have ..."

" Drishti serves breakfast for dad too" Ashish and devrat who heard drishti and know what drishti was going to say next to adhya.

" Adhya how are you baccha ?"

" Still breathing dad ."

Ashish controlled his tears and just patted her head as he doesn't know himself what he should answer her? how to console her daughter .?but he was relieved that adhya at least accepted abeer's death, he was concerned for her mental health especially after watching Garima's condition.

After breakfast, they all insist on adhya sleep as in the evening the puja will start.
The priest told the shekhawats to start the recitation of garud puran for the coming 13 days for the peace of the departed soul, on the thirteen-day the there puja will be arranged in which they have to donate clothes and arrange a feast for the priests.

After adhya got asleep,devrat Ashish and drishti were discussing something very important, which will decide the future of their daughter.

"Drishti what do you think you were doing in the morning .?"

" My daughter's life is already ruined I will not allow these people to take benefit of my daughter's condition. Listen to me clear Ashish my daughter will not serve as a nurse to these people ."

" Shh... drishti dont be so loud " Ashish scolded her.

" See beta we are not enemies to adhya, but right now we are going through a tough time. Look at our princess she just lost her love forever. These people have lost their sons too.
We will talk about this with rudra but at least we should wait for the thirteen-day ceremony. "