PROMISED HIM

A promise can be  defined as a commitment given to a loved one

Some famous quotes about making promises.

PEOPLE WITH GOOD INTENTIONS MAKE PROMISES
BUT PEOPLE WITH GREAT CHARACTER KEEP IT.

Keep every promise you make and make only promises that you will keep.

It's a bad thing to break a promise, isn't it? but it is the worst thing if a promise breaks you...

------------------------------------------------------------
                     Prologue
‐‐----------------------------------------------------------------

A   black SUV was running towards the hilltop of a mountain where maha Shivratri puja was going to be held in abeer's ancient temple.

adhya was sitting beside him in the backseat, she was fighting with her outfit which has to be an Anarkali suit with a stole .adhya was trying to wrap the stole in different angles ., and she ended up tangling her hands with the stole.

abeer shook his head and start helping her out.

"Why is this compulsory to wear a suit while meeting your family .? I am not comfortable in this"

" I know love but we are going to meet my only family members, the first time I am going to introduce you to them .so it will not look good if you were western wear" .abeer tried to make her understand.

"See if you love me and want me to happy so please remember some points .you will not hug or kiss me in front of them, it's better if you will keep your hands to yourself in front of them ."

" Please touch my Badi ma feet for blessings and Bhai too "

" Badi ma is ok as I also touch aunty's (abeer's mother's) feet. But why your elder brother I will not touch his feet, and he is only some years older than you " adhya argued.

" 11 years older by me,adhya and I respect him a lot, so does my mother .its very important for us to get their approval for our marriage. "Abeer thought that when and meet his brother she will touch his feet on your own will. Just wait.

adhya doesn't answer back but makes a note in her mind that she will not touch his feet.

The car stopped near the temple gate

The khurrana family,adhya's parents and grandfather got down from another car. The third car was of Garima Shekhawat she also joined them. All of them started climbing the stairs of the temple.

The villagers joined their hands to greet abeer and Garima Shekhawat as they belong to the respected Shekhawat family of Shimla.

adhya started whispering to her mom, "mom I don't like this dress see I cannot walk properly in this "

" Just bear for sometime beta don't you see how much power and respect Shekhawat has here ., for abeer please"
Her mom requested her

adhya nodded unwillingly in yes.

When they enter the temple a puja was going to be complete and the aarti is going to start.

Suddenly dhol and other music instrument started playing a tune, as the aarti is going to start adhya and all family members were standing in the first row.

A man stood up from his puja place, he was wearing dhoti and a white shawl-like cloth above his naked chest, he started doing the aarti reciting the shiv stotram in a flow .abeer, and Garima was also reciting the difficult Sanskrit mantra in a flow.

  The first-time adhya was feeling something like this the atmosphere was divine .she also joined her hands and closed her eyes to pray to the almighty.

When the aarti got over the same man came forward, to meet the family. He touched the feet of Garima Shekhawat his aunt then he came towards abeer who touched his feet he hugged abeer and patted his back.

Abeer turns towards adhya and introduces adhya to his brother

"Bhaiya she is adhya khurrana my fiancee, and meet my brother "

"RUDRA SINGH SHEKHAWAT "

Aadya was looking at the person in awe, his aura is something that screams power.

She joined her hands and .. and then touched his feet in respect.

Abeer smiled at her actions, Rudra keep a hand on her head and said

" Stay blessed"

GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THEY HAVE DECIDED FOR THEIR FUTURE

-‐-‐-------------------------------------------------------------
                      Prologue 2
--‐---------------------------------------------------------------

A big bedroom with royal interiors was decorated with flowers

A girl was standing in front of a mirror in bridal wear and heavy jewellery sweating badly.

" I know he will not do this to me, no he cannot as he knows our circumstances in which "

Suddenly the door of the bedroom opened and Rudra walked in, he remove his coat and ordered her without looking at her.

" Remove your jewellery "the girl followed as he said.

"Remove your clothes and come to bed" second-order came.

She got rooted in shock, she was not believing what she is listening to, her body started trembling in fear of Rudra.

"You want me to undress you, fine as you wish "Rudra stated in anger.

Her back was facing her, he quickly
undone all the strings of her blouse, the blouse was padded so she quickly hold it from front to stop it from falling.

" Hands down" he whispered near her ear

"Hands down adhya " he shouted grabbing her hair in his fist, in pain she hold her head and her...

    .