chapter 57 real reason

Rudra pov continue       

I have known adhya for more than a year. I saw how she respects her dadu, they share a very close bond. Till today I was glad the way she took care of mom and Chachi, I know she is closer to Chachi. Adhya is a quiet girl. I never saw her behaving like this but if she had done this, then there's a reason behind it but what.

    Rudra rubbed his face with his palm " Her job? No, but why would she lash out at mom I mean she is not responsible for that.

    Me my behaviour when I returned and I jumped on her for my needs., but she can say no to me if she is not comfortable with it 
Maybe she should be angry with me. She cannot take my anger on any other person, especially mom.

    I have to talk about it seriously as I don't want her to repeat this mistake. She won't know what my mom is capable of, I'm glad she didn't mind it much this time. But next time she will not leave her.

I called Mahesh " cancel all the arrangements "

    In all these thoughts I didn't realise when my eyes became droopy and I was asleep on the couch placed in my study room...

_________________________________________

The next morning when adhya woke up she didn't find rudra in her room and to be true she was glad about it.

    She finished her morning routine and get ready for the day. When she reached the bedroom, she was standing there., with a tray of breakfast.

     Gaurii madam is not well so she asked to serve the breakfast in her room and told me to arrange your breakfast in your room only.

       " Hmmm, rudra sirr?"

    "Sir is having his breakfast with Gauri mam only."

     "She must be complaining more about me? ''That's the only thought running in adhya's mind.

_________________________________________

In Gauri's room.

     After having breakfast rudra and gauri were talking about adhya.

   " She is an immature girl mom. You know that she doesn't talk to me much."

"    So is this her fault rudra? You know how much she is scared of you but you never spend much time with her. "

       Rudra knew her mom was right.

"   See beta she is going from a rough phase of her life, she has always been an independent working woman and from the day she shifted to Shimla, she is most at home. "

    I know what she must be like. It's like somebody chopped her feathers to fly, you know as she used to be a free bird in London.

  I never stopped her from going out.

    Hmm but you know what going out for the Shekhawat family means when we go out of this house an army of guards were all over the place to protect us. we are accustomed to this but adhya is not, still she is trying her best to adjust so it proves that she is mature.

    Whenever I took her long for social parties she always got bored there as her face says it all. 

       "So what are you suggesting? that she did the right thing by disrespecting you.

"   No! not at all but there must be a strong reason for this, maybe she took out all her outrage about her job, her loss of freedom and your behaviour with her on me."