glimpse of upcoming chapters

On the dinner table everybody   was chatting happily ,celebrating the marriage of adhya and rudra.  Gauri garima ,even drishti was feeling happy for the couple . Only two persons were not happy with this marriage ofcourse who else it was the groom and the bride .

    Adhya looked at the faces of the family members devrat was just noticing her princess features .Ashish and devrat both tried their best to stop this marriage but they failed infront of adhya 's stubborness .

   When adhya 's eyes met her  dadu's eyes she gave a weak smile to him as she doesnt want to bother her family anymore and afterall  it was her decision .

   Rudra was also going through same emotions how much he tried to scare this pigeon but its not her mistake as his mother has definitely played her mastercard to manipulate her .Now he can not deny that he is a married man and adhya is his wife.

        Sameer patted his back to cheer him up but rudra gave sameer a death glare so he kept mum .

     Gauri ordered the waiter to bring the cake .The three tier cake was placed infront of the couple . Gaurii passed the knife to rudra ,how much rudra want to kill someone  from that knife . But he composed his anger and held the knife . He was going to cut the cake but her mother's next order shocked him more .

   "Wait for adhya rudra ,adhya bache come on  hold the knife "

     Adhya wanted to kill her self with the same knife but for her family's sake she kept her palm on the knife carefully without touching rudra's palm .
But in a fiction of second rudra grabbed her palm with his and cut the cake . Rushali whistles a loud looking at the couples hands .,getting a death glare from adhya in return .

     Adhya was scared,  shocked, surprised actually she never expected this move from rudra . Rudra hold a piece near her mouth adhya didnt have any option so she took a small bite from the piece of cake . But there is more to come ,gauri ordered adhya to  feed the cake to  rudra too .

  With shaking hands she took a piece and hold it near his mouth without looking at his eyes . Rudra noticed her condition he ate the piece and ... and licked her finger too .

A round of applause was heard but adhya got rooted in her place as she only knows what rudra did to her . Rudra and adhya again got sitted for dinner when a messaged beeped on adhya's phone .

Remember what i told you ,i dont believe in fake relationships so welcome to my life mrs adhya rudra shekhawat.

Again a glimpse of my upcoming chapter .

Hopr you like this too .