chapter 65 Her love

The next morning when adhya and rudra reached for breakfast the happiness on their faces was noticed by the two mothers who smiled at their smiling faces.

" Adhya, today we have to visit Rajeshwari 's place. She is leaving for New York tomorrow and then we don't know when she will return to India. So we are going to meet her, you know when I called her to inform them about our visit and she especially asked for your presence."

Adhya nodded, still playing with the fork.
"Rudra looked at her she didn't have dinner properly and then she denied milk too and now she is playing with breakfast. look at you how weak you have become. You know Drishti Ji was also complaining about her diet. , She had a hard time in London too."gauri complained to rudra

" What's the matter? if you didn't like this then you can have whatever you like .but eat something as you are looking pale now."

Adhya nodded and took the glass of juice but after a sip, she made a sulking face " it's bitter"

Rudra took the glass in his hand and took a sip from the glass "no it's not bitter"

Adhya pouted so garima came to her rescue " okay so have this halwa, it's really tasty you will like it.

Adhya nodded and took a bite of that too " it's bitter "

" Halwa Can't be bitter, rudra I think we should visit a doctor for her"gauri was worried for her

" No I am fine no more medicines please " tears brimmed in adhya's eyes which soften Rudra's heart.

" Okay, no medicines but still we are going to a doctor today okay."

" Hmm' adhya knows there is no scope of argument with rudra.

Rudra left for his office, gauri told adhya they will leave for Rathod place in the evening.

In the evening Adhya got ready in an Anarkali suit. She wore some matching bangles too and soon they all left for Rathod villa. Adhya was visiting their place for the first time. It was not a mansion or villa, it was a beautiful estate. The beautiful lawn at the entrance and the house were so big.

Rajeshwari welcomed them wholeheartedly, adhya bent down to touch her feet but she stopped her in between and hugged her.

" Come beta " she escorted them to the living room and adhya was awestruck at the royal interiors of the living room.

Gauri and garima started chatting with rajeshwari "so for how many days you are going to stay in New York

" I don't know Gauri you know na how me Rathod is, the always secretive person he just told me that we are leaving and nothing more than that. But I will try to come back soon as I miss Shimla.

Both the ladies smiled at her, Rajeshwari asked adhya " are you ok beta I mean you are looking very pale "

" I got a cold and fever in London, so that's all."

As Adhya was not doing well for some days, she was hardly taking some soups.

"Yes, we are worried too, she is not even eating properly. We have to request her sometimes even scold her to eat something."

"Hmm, you should take her to a doctor"

"Yes, rudra wanted to take her himself as she will again show tantrums to us., uski hi sunti hai " ( she obeys him )

Rajeshwari laughed at her comment and adhya pouted

Suddenly adhya smelled something nice. She saw the house help was arranging snacks for them on the beautiful centre table but what got her hungry was a plate with something filled with curd in it. She got it, it was Dahi vada.