chapter 27The awaited wedding .

Drishti put tilak on abeer's forehead and perform aarti to welcome him.
All the guests were entered inside the wedding hall which was decorated beautifully.

Rudra was looking at the arrangements for making sure that everything is arranged as he had decided with the wedding planner.

Abeer was escorted by drishti to the decorated mandap ., which was set up beautifully on the stage. Garima was also busy greeting the guests as she also has a social circle in London. All the guests were praising the arrangements of the wedding.

The wedding hall was decorated beautifully, the guests were not surprised this time as for the last two days they are witnessing the grand wedding of Abeer and Adhya.

The relatives were surprised that how could Khurrana was able to arrange such a lavish wedding that in London, everything was up to the mark or more than they have expected from them

Only the Shekhawat family and Sameer know that all the arrangements were done by non-other than rudra Singh Shekhawat who never wanted to reveal this to their relatives.

Rudra never wanted to make the Khurrana family feel low or insulted by their relatives, but he requested Ashish to keep it a secret between them only. Adhya didn't know about this.

At present, the Shekhawat family was waiting for the bride, who is going to make her bridal entry any time now.

Kalyani started "let's see some more dancing moves off the bride you know in our time we didn't even dare to look towards the groom or the guests but nowadays girls have no shame. They entered dancing like groom side only ."

" You are so right Kalyani, and above all this girl is Punjabi too, so get ready to see some bhangra moves hai na " one more relative supported Kalyani and they all giggled together.

Seema bua didn't say a word as gauri was already giving her a warning look and the second reason her daughter Deepika entered doing the bhangra on her wedding, so she zipped her mouth.

Abeer was wiping the sweat which appeared on his forehead, he was nervous by the relative's expectations and excited to see Adhya in bride's attire, as she kept her look as a surprise for him till now. Adhya never showed him the wedding lehenga or jewellery.

Gauri was controlling her anger as this is not the right time but she carefully noticed the relatives who giggled. , With Kalyani. These all women who were making fun of Adhya have to bear the consequences too, she will make sure of that.

Garima knows Gauri's thoughts she just squeezes her palm in assurance. Devrani- jethani had an eyelock and smirked together which means baad mein dekh lenge ( we will see them later).

Rudra noticed this and shake his head as he knows how dangerous this pair is ., He felt bad for the ladies. Rudra was well aware now that the third addon to this pair which will make a trio is not any less than her mother and Chachi. As he saw her yesterday night how bravely she faced veer Shekhawat and did not worry about the consequences of her outburst when she was supporting her friend.