chapter 72 Betrayal

In the coming days, Rudra became busier with his new projects but Adhya never complained to him for not spending much time with her. Whenever Rudra used to be at home, Abeer was found in his arms; he loved to adore his baby. Abeer used to throw a killing smile at his father whenever he was around.

 Abeer used to throw a killing smile at his father whenever he was around

Abeer was just two months old but he started creating voices. Whenever adhya and rudra were talking he used to cry to get their attention. Rudra used to get surprised at his actions, as such an attention seeker was he. Adhya used to laugh at Rudra's misery.

It was Garima's birthday that day, at midnight the family members made her cut the cake. Garima cut the cake while keeping abeer in his arms. Gauri rudra and adhya were delighted to see her face gleaming with happiness it was like she got a motive to live and it was again abeer

The next morning Rudra has to attend a meeting in Delhi so he left for Delhi, whereas garima decided to visit the temple. Gauri was dealing with knee pain so she asked adhya to accompany garima and she will take care of abeer at home, adhya agreed as a nanny was also present to help gaurii in handling abeer. She was sure that it will not take much time to return from the temple visit.

After offering their prayers in the temple they again got settled in the car, soon garima realised that she forgot her wallet inside the temple. Adhya decided to bring it as there were many stairs to reach the Temple and garima would be exhausted from climbing it again. Garima also agreed with her, soon adhya reached inside the temple when she turned back she was shocked to see Kalyani Shekhawat standing there.

Adhya knew what her family had done with abeer and her family so she just avoided her and started walking

" Wait I want to talk to you"

" But I don't want to, I mean why did you people kill abeer, for money, I don't have words to describe your deeds."

" Hmmm yes we are killers, yes we are greedy too but don't say like your family is full of saints, Rudra is a devil himself and what's to say about the ladies "

" Enough as I told you I don't want to talk to you and remember that I will not be able to hear a bad word about my husband or my family.. "

" Ooh! husband yes, which one? the present one or you are talking about your ex-husband hmm "

" You know what, it's my foolishness that I am standing here and listening to your rubbish "

Adhya again started moving towards the stairs when Kalyani's next line made her stop in her tracks.

" I agree with you at least in this that you are a foolish woman, have you ever wondered who kidnapped you? I mean who leaked the photos to the media hmmm. I hope you remember the kidnapping right '

Adhya turned to face her again " the investigations are going on "she replied to her sternly.

" Which investigation hmmm!? your husband didn't even complain about it and why would he ask when the culprit is inside the family. "