chapter 60 his love confession

mature content

Rudra was enjoying his wife's state who was trying to rub the loofa on his body, as he has a giant built so adhya was facing great difficulty in bathing him.

soon she got tired and that was what Rudra wanted so he held her close.

" Tired "

"Hmm "

Rudra caressed her cheeks and then washed in the shower, Adhya was glad that he was not asking for her help at least, she slowly turned around to move.
But in a swift movement, Rudra pulled her inside the shower with him. He took her lips in a passionate kiss. ,adhya couldn't help it and again moan out. Her moan made his beast more eager so he swiftly turned her around and entered her from the backside in a swift he made her hand stick to the glass wall. His thrusts were slow at first but he increased his pace. His one hand was on her waist holding her in place while the other one was kneading her breast.

Adhya felt little pain but she know his ways and as she expected he again made me moan in pleasure.

Soon adhya reached her high and rudra followed her after some minutes. Both were panting to catch their normal breathing.

Rudra increase the force of the shower and cleaned her with some shower gel,adhya was too tired to react she was worn out

all the time his hands were roaming all around her.
After some rudra turned off the shower and wiped adhya with a towel then covered her with a bathrobe.

Adhya didn't wait any longer and made a run for the closet. She was scared as you never know when his mind will change ., and she was too tired for another round.

Rudra smiled again at her antics, he also got ready and came out to order their breakfast.

After having their breakfast they again went to discover the Maldives.

The travel arrangements were perfectly planned by, Mahesh to do soon they visited some famous beaches and tourist spots.

Soon they reached for scuba diving
At Maaya Thila, looking at the people who were already doing it and looking at the suit and accessories. Adhya got excited like a child as she always wanted to see beneath the ocean and now she's going to do it She looked at Rudra who was calmly noticing her.

" So excited '

" Hmm very much "

" Come on then "rudra showed her his hand adhya held it with a smile, rudra and adhya together got ready for the diving the instructor guide them with the details. Rudra has done it many times as he loves adventure sports but adhya was listening to the instructions carefully as she was doing it for the very first time.

When they were going to jump, adhya felt a little nervous but rudra held her palm and rubbed it.

" Don't worry I am always with you "

Adhya smiled at his words and soon they were inside the ocean exploring the new world.

Adhya was mesmerised by the beauty of the ocean colourful wishes were all around them she tried to touch some but they were very fast to swim.