glimpse of Renege

New Delhi, India

The conference of the top businessmen of India was a successful event. Ministers of different states, even some chief ministers of various states  were looking up to this conference as they want to invite more investors to their states.

    Abeer Singh Shekhawat was also present at the conference as a CEO and also a representative of the shekhawat group of industries.

Mrs Nadini Rawat, the chief minister of Rajasthan was also present at that conference. , and was now busy greeting the people who were coming to meet her.

  " Mrs Rawat, meet Mr Abeer Singh Shekhawat, the CEO of Shekhawat Industries. " the PA to CM introuded abeer to her

   "  Hello mam it's a pleasure meeting you "

"Same here, so you belong to Delhi "

"No Shimla "

  " Ooh, don't mind me asking do you anyhow know Mrs Gauri Shekhawat."

  A wide smile spread on abeer's face,
  " She is my grandmother "

   Nandini smiled more " ooh really,  can I know your father's good name please "

"Rudra Singh Shekhawat "

    Nandini's eyes go wide listening to this name but what surprised her more was that rudy is married.

   " It was nice meeting you abeer. please convey my greetings to your grandmother and say hi to rudy  .good luck "

  Stating this she left to meet some other people leaving a confused abeer behind.

The next morning in the shekhawat mansion.

Rudra ,gauri ,adhya, dev and adira were settled on the dining table for breakfast.

     Soon abeer joined them, and rudra started asking questions about his trip to Delhi and the conference.

"Dadi, do you know any Nandini Rawat, presently she is  the CM of Rajasthan. She was asking for you she told me to convey her greetings to you and say hi to rudy I mean to Dad."

  Gauri nodded at abeer whereas rudra choked on his food. Adira rush to his side with water, but adhya was the most affected one.

    When rudra noticed his wife's burning gaze he understood that his son has made his day a memorable one.
He glared at abeer who was giving a teasing smile to him.

   Adhya excused herself  and left for the bedroom whereas rudra was on her tail.

     Dev and adira were confused but soon they understood what their big bro has done.

Dev rushed to his dadi " Dadi please tell me she was dad's one of fling or girlfriend or you know "

  "  I don't know who she is but surely she knows  dad very well as she called him rudy ,you know only soniya aunty call dad like that."abeer gave his opinion "

"Ooh my God , my dad was in relationship with the CM..  It's a breaking news."Dev squealed in joy .

   Adira was scrunching her nose in this conversation as she cannot bear any kind of ill words against her dad.

    Gauri smacked on dev's head "nothing like that. On the contrary, she is the only girl who slapped your dad "

  There was a pin drop silence in the dining room .Abeer and dev were still trying to believe this new information .
Now abeer was feeling bad for his dad who is bearing his mother 's wrath for no specific reason.

Poor man

     This is the first glimpse of my upcoming work.

Hope you like it

Do vote and comment