chapter 49 jealousy, posessievenes

Gauri told Garima about the party in London. But Garima knew that currently, nothing is like before so she made an excuse for her health. Moreover, she has to make arrangements for puja for abeer's death anniversary.

The day arrived more quickly than expected, Gauri and Rudra reached London and stayed at Garima's place only. They got ready and went to the venue.

At khurrana villa.

"Adhya please wear this and it will look good."

"Mom first you made me wear this saree but I give in, to your demand for dadu"s happiness. But this choker set is too heavy mom .you know and I am not too fond of jewellery."

"Please beta it's your grandmother's set, so please wear it trust me dad will be so happy to see you wearing it.."

"Okay... fine "adhya wear it but her mangalsutra was not adjusting with the set.

. " why don't you remove it"

" Yes! why not! your jamai babu will strangle me to death if he will not find this."

"Don't you mock him and behave with him properly."

" Hmm, I will mom, after he is our
guest."

" No idiot he is your husband "drishti smacked lightly on her head
.
" Hmm "

Adhya adjusted the choker set but still, her nuptial chain was hidden under her choker set.

They reached the venue before guests, adhya were escorting devrat. Ashish's friend circle was always fond of the old man they all were present to wish him.

Rudra entered with gauri by his side, first, they met devrat and wished him .when rudra saw adhya he forgot to breathe she was looking so beautiful in a saree, a real epitome of beauty. It was the first time she was wearing a saree. He noticed her from head to toe. But when he noticed that she was not wearing her nuptial chain he fisted his palm to control his anger.

Adhya touched Gauri's feet and nodded at Rudra who just gave a curt nod at her.

" Hitler "she murmured to herself.

The time for cake cutting came up a beautiful cake was placed in the centre. Ashish requested the devrat to cut the cake.
"I will cut it along with my daughter."

Ashish signalled adhya to come close to devrat.

"No she Is my granddaughter I am talking about my daughter, drishti come beta "

Drishti got surprised she hold her tears as all these years she never respected devrat but he is still giving her so much respect.

" Me "

"Yes, beta come, " Ashish blinked his eyes at her, Gauri also patted her back with slow steps. She held the knife with devvrat and cut the cake. A big round of applause was overheard in the hall.