chapter 67 Best husband

. The temple room of the Shekhawat mansion was echoing with mantras as it was puja for Rudra's birthday. For years this has been the most important ritual of the Shekhawat family. Every year Rudra used to perform Abhishek of lord shiva, followed by havan., on his birthday.

But this year the scene was different as rudra had a fracture in his right hand so adhya was performing the Abhishek whereas rudra was standing beside her.

When the havan got started adhya was feeling a bit uneasy because of the smoke of the havan gauri and garima stopped her and they performed the havan. Whereas adhya was sent to the living room. Adhya was settled in the living room enjoying her buttermilk as the only thing age can consume without throwing up was curd, buttermilk, curd rice and a combination of any food with curd.

Garima and Gauri breathed in relief as at least she is having something without showing tantrums. The aarti got started and adhya again entered the temple room to attend, gauri and garima were adoring adhya as she was performing all the rituals with such contentment, they know that adhya never did all this in London at her parent's place. Rudra was also feeling proud of his wife who never fails to surprise him. , the way she adapted to his family, and his culture was commendable.

Rudra was glad that he doesn't have to deal with the saas-bahu drama at his home as adhya shares a close bond with both the elder ladies of this house. Well, he knew that adhya is closer to garima and was still scared of his mother and that was acceptable too as gauri behaved strictly with her sometimes as adhya behaves too stubbornly sometimes.

After completing the puja, they all served lunch to the priests and then the family also had it. When adhya saw kheer puri she got happy like a child who got her favourite candy and then garima and gauri served her as much as she wanted. Rudra was looking at her in surprise as he saw her eating this much food.

Gauri whispered in his ease "don't look at your wife like this, this is nothing you know she ate at least 10 dahi vada at rajeshwari 's place, you know when she gets something of her choice and taste or so-called accordingly to her craving she didn't stop and that's good."

" Okay if you say _ I just want her to be happy and fine, mom that's all "

As soon as they finished lunch, a house help informed rudra " sir mr veer Shekhawat is here to meet you "

" Hmmm made him settle in the living room and serve him some refreshment. "

"Why is he here?"

" To wish me, birthday mom, let's see what gift he bought for me, "Rudra said in a teasing tone "

Gauri understood the hidden meaning of his words but adhya glared at rudra as when she asked him about the gift he denied her saying that he doesn't like gifts and now he is interested in the gift, that to which what veer has been bought for him.

Rudra entered the living room, and gauri garima and adhya followed him. Veer touched the feet of all of them for blessings.

He forwarded a big bouquet to Rudra " happy birthday bhaisa, sorry I came here without informing you. I know that you like to stay at home on your birthdays so I thought that I should wish you personally. I hope you don't mind "

Rudra gave a smile to him " thank you and after all, you are family so why should I mind please take a seat. "

Adhya didn't want to stay there so she excused herself for a call and gauri, and Garima also excused themselves after some casual talk with veer.

" Bhai, how are you? I mean hope you didn't get some serious injuries "

" No... just some scratches on my head and this small hairline fracture, I mean I can handle that much "