chapter 21 rudra's anger

At the club a few hours before.

Abeer and Adhya were enjoying their time dancing in each other's arms on the dance floor. Rushali was also present there with her fifth boyfriend enjoying herself on the dance floor .or can better say making her boyfriend's life hell with her desi dance moves.

After getting tired, they all get settled at the nearby table and ordered their drinks. Abeer spotted him some college friends there so he took Adhya to introduce themself to them, after some formal chitchat Adhya found that rushali was sitting all alone at the table which they left before. She told abeer that she is going to give company to rushali.

Rushali was drinking shot after shot reason was her fifth breakup which happened 10 minutes before. Adhya was trying to console her and stop her from drinking more, she was so busy with this that she failed to notice what Abeer is doing at the other table with his friends.

While chatting, a bet was got started between Abeer and his friends. Who will drink the maximum shots .?

And Abeer was the winner with more than 20 shots of strong alcohol, his group of friends had to attend another party too so they bid goodbye to Abeer and left from there.

Adhya was still struggling with rushali, she looked towards abeer's table to ask for some help from abeer for handling rushali but she was shocked to see Abeer who was half lying on the table. Adhya rushed to him she has never seen Abeer so much drunk before, she was worried scared and anxious to watch him in this state.

Now she has to handle two drunk people at a time .she kept her calm and decided to drive Abeer to his home, she also decided to take rushali to her home for tonight as she is also in a bad condition.

A group of five bulky boys were witnessing this scene with keen interest, they were already fascinated by adhya's beauty, and all dirty thoughts were going in their minds.

Adhya somehow took Abeer and rushali with the help of some of the crowd outside the club. She asks for the keys to the car from Abeer, but as abeer being Abeer left the keys on the table inside the club.

Adhya didn't want to go back but there was no option left so she left Abeer with rushali and return to the club She started searching for the keys on the tables on which they were sitting before but nothing was found .suddenly a voice from behind shocked her.

"Looking for this baby doll "

Adhya turned around to see five bulky goons were standing close to her one of them is having the keys to abeer's car. She didn't answer and tried to leave the place as she knows that these boys are not having any intention of giving the keys back so to avoid more trouble she decided to leave.

"Ooh where will you go without a car, just give us what we want and we will drop you at your home ".a boy told Adhya with a smirk.

Adhya was surrounded by them and they were not giving her any space to run. She pushed a boy and made a run outside the club she just want to reach abeer then she will call someone to help.

The goons also followed her as she was a beauty they never want to miss. On the way Adhya got crashed into someone, she wanted to ask for help from that person when she look up and found the familiar hazel green eyes who were staring at her in worry. Adhya got relieved as she know that nobody can harm her now as the saviour is with her.

*************"*********†*************
Present time at Garima's house in London.

Rudra entered the house and Sameer followed holding abeer. Who was still not able to stand on his own.

Rudra took the hold of abeer s collar and dragged him to the nearest washroom. Rudra switches on the shower and holds abeer under the shower.

As soon as the cold water drenched abeer he started coming back to his senses. Rudra was standing beside him equally drenched in water. Sameer was looking at this scene from the doorway.