chapter 73 sacrifices

Adhya was sobbing badly hugging her dad, Ashish was trying to console her while keeping his pain at the edge. Drishti's condition was worse than theirs as in this last year she got closer to devvrat and cursed herself for the days when she behaved rudely with him. The relatives, neighbours and some friends who reached khurrana villa to pay the last tribute to devrat were praising the man who always behaved politely with others, a man full of life, he used to do many secret donations from his pension. Even Ashish drishti also didn't know about it.

Devrat's body was lying on the ground covered with white cloth, Adhya
was not ready to leave his side. She was crying badly calling for him but she knew that he was not going to hear her anymore. It was so unfortunate that adhya was already going through immense pain, of betrayal and at the same time, devrat's demise made her case worse, especially her mental condition.

Gauri and garima were trying hard to console her but all in vain, rudra was feeling shattered to look at her like this, he knew how close she was to devvrat., but we have to accept destiny. The most depressing thing was he cannot even console her as from the time of her outburst she stopped even giving a glance at him.

Soon the last rite got started, adhya and drishti were wailing continuously, after completing the last rites adhya just locked herself in her room. The nanny was taking care of Abeer, whenever he used to cry for milk the nanny used to take him to adhya who just fed him as a responsibility.

Garima and Gauri were worried about adhya's health as she was not ready to take her meals but after a lot of convincing by the ladies of the house, adhya had her meal. She became quieter than before, it was the third day when rudra and gauri decided to return whereas garima offered to stay with adhya as she was not in a state to take care of herself so how will she handle abeer. Whereas Drishti was busy managing the relatives who used to come regularly to pay their condolences.

Rudra agreed to that thought as he is not of any help to adhya she even didn't like his presence around her, the days they stayed in London rudra preferred to stay in his chachi 's place as he didn't want to disturb adhya more than she already was.

At the time they were going to leave for Shimla, gauri hugged adhya and told her to be strong. The family then left rudra alone with adhya in her room so that they can have a talk

Rudra picked his baby from the crib and started " your mom is in pain beta, she is not doing well so don't you trouble her more okay and do take care of your mother hmm," and the baby responded to him with a smile,

Rudra kissed his forehead and again laid him into the crib.

He just gave a gaze at adhya who was standing near the window looking outside. She behaved like she didn't want to acknowledge his presence. Rudra quietly left the room as he conveyed all the things through his son that he wanted to say to adhya.

After he left the room adhya cried hard as she heard what he said it was still hard for her to believe that rudra did all this to marry her. As a woman, she knew what a lustful look seems like but she never observe that look from rudra when she was dating abeer or after his demise too, so what made him do this.

She was cursing herself for meeting the wicked women as after that meeting she lost the peace in her life. Sometimes after knowing the truth you wish that it was better a secret, the same was happening with adhya. She was glad that garima decided to stay with her as she is not in a state to take care of Abeer, she wants to spend some time alone with herself.

Days started passing like this, adhya just used to stay in her room, she only took abeer to feed him after that garima used to take care of him with the help of a nanny. A day before the tehervi, gauri and Rudra reached London to attend the ritual,