chapter 35 . The threats .

When they reached Chandigarh two different cars were waiting for them. As Chandigarh to Shimla will take around 4 hrs time so adhya will not be comfortable with rudra so he arranged for different cars for them.

Adhya was feeling blessed for having so caring people around her. She still remembers how abeer used to praise his brother, and so right he was as rudra hardly say anything but the way he cares for his family was commendable.

When they reached the Shekhawat mansion all the memories of her wedding, and abeer's demise came back to her, her eyes again got filled with tears but she has to stay strong as Garima's mom and badima will be heartbroken seeing her like this.

Gaurii and garima were waiting for her at the main door of the mansion.
Garima was getting restless to meet adhya, whereas gauri was smiling at her eagerness. But still, gauri was scared of the upcoming changes as rudra called her when he started the journey from Chandigarh and told her about Kapoor's proposal. How will she break this news to garima that her daughter in law is going...

Suddenly cars arrived at the main gate,adhya got down from her car and rushed towards garima, garima was in tears when adhya hugged her, The moment when adhya called her mom she was felt like his abeer is back in her arms.

Adhya when broke the hug garima kissed her forehead .adhya then move towards gaurii to touch her feet. Gauri blessed her and hugged her too.

Rudra who was witnessing this from distance with a smile on his face
As adhya went inside with garima rudra came near his mother.

"You people never welcomed me like this mom,haa all the kisses and Huggies are reserved only for your daughter in law. Didnt you miss me hmm '
Gauri listened to him as he was stating all this with a serious face but after listening to his statement gauri smiled at him and hugged him in her embrace.

At night when they all finished dinner the sweet was served and it was adhya 's favourite Gulab Jamun.

After abeer adhya didnt have any sweet dishes, desserts, or her favourite chocolates, as drishti told this garima once while talking.

Rudra was the first one to eat, looking at him gauri and garima also had a bite from their servings. Adhya noticed them eating sweet, so she pick the spoon with shivering hands and tasted sweet with moist eyes. Garima smiled at her and nodded in appreciating her.

The next morning all the members were busy in preparation for puja. Gaurii only invited seema bua, sameer and soniya for this puja as Kalyani was still on her hitlist .gaurii doesn't want adhya to be hurt by anyone .seema bua didnt able to attend it as she was at Deepika's place who gave birth to a baby girl a few days back only.

When sameer and soniya entered the hall with saanvika and adheer.Adhya was already getting eager to meet adheer so she after greeting them tried to take the little boy in her arms,adheer first looked at adhya for some time, and adhya thought that may be he doesn't know her that's why he is hesitating.

But after some seconds adheer smiled at her and throw his arms towards her,adhya smiled and took that little munchkin who started playing with her chain. Everybody was relieved as adhya at least smiled

After the puja got completed all the members left for the ngo inauguration. All the time adheer was clinging to adhya he got hungry in between so soniya tried to take him but that boy refused so she passed the milk bottle to adhya only. Adhya happily fed him with the bottle later he got asleep on adhya's lap only. When they entered the ngo soniya took sleeping adheer in her arms as she thought adhya must be tired.
Sameer whispered in soniya 's ears ." I told you na it's our abeer only "

Soniya glared at him " shut up "

Sameer pouted sadly.

Many people from the business circle and political backgrounds were also invited to the inauguration. And not to forget Rakesh Shekhawat with his family was also present there.