Epilogue

Two years later 

    Abeer 5 yr old

 Dev 2 yr old 

        Adhya and Rudra were sitting in the drawing-room of Sameer and Soniya's house, they were here to meet Soniya who met with an accident two days back in Dehradun while tracking and now sitting on the couch with a plaster on her leg. Adhya named his second son dev, and you can guess why. So dev is the total opposite of abeer, very naughty and talkative. It doesn't bother him that people are even listening to him or not but when he has to speak, he will.

 All the time adhya kept noticing saanvika as the teenage girl was taking care of her mother and also managing the house by assigning instructions to house help, she found it very adorable how she is behaving like a responsible child to her parents.

 " I must say bhabi, the princess is such an adorable girl, see na how she is  taking care of you" "

  "   Hmm yes I agree with this, you know I am also surprised sometimes at how my little girl became a responsible young lady. To tell the truth I feel blessed to have a baby girl."

    Adhya smiled at her and then she looked at her kids, abeer was reading some book but dev was in talks with adheer who was trying to get an escape from his talks. Adhya just shakes her head as she can assume what kind of bright future she is going to have.

     That night when she was in Rudra's arms and he was playing with her hair, Adhya started to talk about their kids.

     "  How lucky is Sonia bhabhi, I wish we could have a baby girl too "

  Rudra's hands stopped and he held her chin up '''' Listen to me very clearly adhya two kids abeer and dev that is enough for us okay. And don't worry in future you will get two daughters laws then make them your daughters and pamper them the way you want."

    Adhya is scared of his tone " no rudraji you are taking it wrong. I am not even thinking about a third child.   It's just that raising a daughter must be a blissful experience, pampering her with cute dresses and trying different hairstyles on her. you know……'

" No I don't know and I am not interested to know either. Just sleep now " Rudra pulled her more into his chest and slept. Adhya just took a deep sigh as some wishes can never come true 

A week later rudra was working in his office when Mahesh entered with a sad face and forwarded a paper to him 

    Rudra was busy signing some important files he took the paper and gave a questioning look to Mahesh 

' Sir we want your signature on this '

  '  What's this?

'  Sir you know seema Verma from the accounts department "

' Yes the one who was on maternity leave for last some days '

'  Yes sir, she died yesterday while giving birth to her baby "

    Rudra was shocked, he even got numb for a minute " what? How? I mean she was fine fifteen days back."

" Don't know, sir she died on the operation table. our staff wants to complete her last rite so we want your signature so that the hospital will handover her body"

 "What do you mean the staff is going to perform her cremation where her family is? I mean her husband?"

  " Sir her husband lost his life 4 months back in a militant attack, he was in the armed forces  And as far as I know both were orphans who decided to get married when they got settled in their life."