chapter 22 dinner

.
Adhya 's pov

The club incident shocked me as I never expected that abeer can be so irresponsible, I understand that he got drunk over the t with his friends but in this way, I still don't believe what happened yesterday.

What if mr Shekhawat were not reached on time the goons were all ready to rape me. I am very thankful to mr Shekhawat for helping me out. But the rage and the anger in his eyes scared me.

And this rushali made my situation more miserable while hitting on him somehow I managed to bring her inside my house. I made her stay with me yesterday night and right now she is sleeping like a log in my bed.

I woke her up and pushed her into the washroom.

I decided not to tell them about the night incident to my parents about what will they think of Abeer and Shekhawat family. I know it's just one mistake of Abeer I will not let my parents think low thoughts for Abeer and his family. I messaged Abeer about the same.

Abeer was calling me and messaging me but I am very angry with him, so I didnt attend his calls nor message him back .let him realise that he did a big mistake yesterday.

Rushali entered her bedroom, holding her head.

" I should not drink this much you know,adu why didn't you stop me "

"Verry funny rush, you should know your tolerance level. Do you have any idea what blunder you did yesterday .?"

"Blunder! no which blunder oh ! that chomu boyfriend arey woh toh fling tha" ( that fool boyfriend it's was just a fling )

"No my dear friend not that chomu, you were hitting on my brother in law rudra Singh Shekhawat '

"Ohh! That Greek god that I saw in your engagement pics, so that's not wrong but shit why I didnt remember anything ."

" Trust me rushali you made my situation miserable yesterday, I still couldn't believe what you did. Listen to me and listen well they all are coming today for dinner here so you are going to apologise to mr Shekhawat" I told her sternly.

" Ok, I will do that, now relax would be Mrs Shekhawat " rushali teased me on which I smiled with a pink tint on my cheeks

At night when the Shekhawat brothers with Sameer reached my place, I decided to stay in my room only as I want to punish Abeer ., and also I have to wait for rushali who is on her way.
*†*********************************

On the other hand, abeer's eyes were in search of her precious. After half an hour Adhya entered the garden area in a simple suit with rushali by her side.

Adhya greeted rudra in namaste who nodded in return. Same with Sameer.
But she didn't give a glance at Abeer, seeing her in so much anger, Abeer was thinking about ways to convince her.

Adhya then introduced rushali to them but rushali was staring at the Greek god sitting in front with wide eyes. Adhya pinched her waist as she came back from her dreamland. and greeted the guests in namaste.

When Devrat and Ashish went inside for some work Adhya again pinched rushali and signalled her with eyes to say sorry to rudra.

"Mr .... Shekhawat, actually I am sorry for yesterday's behaviour ."

"It's ok "rudra replied without looking at her.

'No it's not ok, see it's not my fault fully as you are so handsome, so good looking, you know your green hazel eyes they are so mesmerizing and your b...."

"Rushali shut up " Adhya and Abeer shouted together.

Adhya apologise to rudra and started dragging rushali inside the house to save herself from more embarrassment.